stack help with recourse

  1. stack help with recourse


    So i started "recourse" by Southland Performance...and i realized after taking the first dose that there is only enough for 20 days according to the directions. Also i have 2 bottles of Anabeta waiting to be ran hopefully soon. I recently completed my first legitimate cut(went from 14%BF to just below 12%) and am going into a recomp once i figure out the macro's and a new routine.

    So my question(s) are
    1. Should i buy another bottle of recourse to complete 40 days or just stick to one bottle? Maybe lower the dosing to be ran longer?

    2. When should i start the Anabeta? Right when i figure out my macro's and can actually utilize the Anabeta better for the higher food intake? or should i wait til i finish recourse?

    3. Im open to suggestions from the company reps and the regular's.

    Thanks in advance

    (if there is any information missing about myself feel free to ask)


  2. Why aren't you on anabeta right now? Am I missing something?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

    use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

  3. Quote Originally Posted by montesj88 View Post
    So i started "recourse" by Southland Performance...and i realized after taking the first dose that there is only enough for 20 days according to the directions. Also i have 2 bottles of Anabeta waiting to be ran hopefully soon. I recently completed my first legitimate cut(went from 14%BF to just below 12%) and am going into a recomp once i figure out the macro's and a new routine.

    So my question(s) are
    1. Should i buy another bottle of recourse to complete 40 days or just stick to one bottle? Maybe lower the dosing to be ran longer?

    2. When should i start the Anabeta? Right when i figure out my macro's and can actually utilize the Anabeta better for the higher food intake? or should i wait til i finish recourse?

    3. Im open to suggestions from the company reps and the regular's.

    Thanks in advance

    (if there is any information missing about myself feel free to ask)
    You will notice the effects of Recourse within about 1 week so I would recommend that you take for the 1st week and reevaluate if you think you will need the 2nd bottle or not (don't lower the dosage). I would love to hear your feedback on the Anabeta/Recourse stack for your recomp. Start the Anabeta now unless you aren't going to have your diet down for a while. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about Recourse.
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Why aren't you on anabeta right now? Am I missing something?
    Im not on Anabeta yet because i havent figured out the exact diet/nutrition protocol that i will be following and didnt know if i should still try to cut my body fat a smidge more befor beginning. Also i didnt know how the effects would be stacked with recourse as i wanted to start recourse first. Ill decide by tommorow what my diet will be and begin the anabeta first thing in the morning.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Southland View Post
    You will notice the effects of Recourse within about 1 week so I would recommend that you take for the 1st week and reevaluate if you think you will need the 2nd bottle or not (don't lower the dosage). I would love to hear your feedback on the Anabeta/Recourse stack for your recomp. Start the Anabeta now unless you aren't going to have your diet down for a while. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about Recourse.
    - Ive never logged anything so i dont know if i will be logging, but i will at least give as in depth of a review as i can. Thanks

  6. At the price it is.. i would just buy another bottle if you can.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    At the price it is.. i would just buy another bottle if you can.
    Good point...I don't know how much longer it will be that cheap.
    LIKE Southland Performance Products on FACEBOOK!
    Follow us on TWITTER

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Southland View Post
    Good point...I don't know how much longer it will be that cheap.
    nobody knows

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Southland View Post
    You will notice the effects of Recourse within about 1 week so I would recommend that you take for the 1st week and reevaluate if you think you will need the 2nd bottle or not (don't lower the dosage). I would love to hear your feedback on the Anabeta/Recourse stack for your recomp. Start the Anabeta now unless you aren't going to have your diet down for a while. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about Recourse.
    I'm on this right now
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Recourse
    By BPjohn123 in forum Evomuse
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-07-2012, 11:02 AM
  2. Log Southlandís New Test Booster: RECOURSE!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 03-15-2012, 10:30 PM
  3. We Have Some RECOURSE Bottles We Wanna Give Away!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 12:39 AM
  4. RECOURSE - Test Booster NOW AVAILABLE!!!
    By Southland in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-11-2012, 08:01 AM
  5. RECOURSE! Guess The Ingredients Contest!!!
    By Southland in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 197
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 11:30 PM
Log in
Log in