stack help with recourse

montesj88

Awards
So i started "recourse" by Southland Performance...and i realized after taking the first dose that there is only enough for 20 days according to the directions. Also i have 2 bottles of Anabeta waiting to be ran hopefully soon. I recently completed my first legitimate cut(went from 14%BF to just below 12%) and am going into a recomp once i figure out the macro's and a new routine.

So my question(s) are
1. Should i buy another bottle of recourse to complete 40 days or just stick to one bottle? Maybe lower the dosing to be ran longer?

2. When should i start the Anabeta? Right when i figure out my macro's and can actually utilize the Anabeta better for the higher food intake? or should i wait til i finish recourse?

3. Im open to suggestions from the company reps and the regular's.

Thanks in advance

(if there is any information missing about myself feel free to ask)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why aren't you on anabeta right now? Am I missing something?

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
So i started "recourse" by Southland Performance...and i realized after taking the first dose that there is only enough for 20 days according to the directions. Also i have 2 bottles of Anabeta waiting to be ran hopefully soon. I recently completed my first legitimate cut(went from 14%BF to just below 12%) and am going into a recomp once i figure out the macro's and a new routine.

So my question(s) are
1. Should i buy another bottle of recourse to complete 40 days or just stick to one bottle? Maybe lower the dosing to be ran longer?

2. When should i start the Anabeta? Right when i figure out my macro's and can actually utilize the Anabeta better for the higher food intake? or should i wait til i finish recourse?

3. Im open to suggestions from the company reps and the regular's.

Thanks in advance

(if there is any information missing about myself feel free to ask)
You will notice the effects of Recourse within about 1 week so I would recommend that you take for the 1st week and reevaluate if you think you will need the 2nd bottle or not (don't lower the dosage). I would love to hear your feedback on the Anabeta/Recourse stack for your recomp. Start the Anabeta now unless you aren't going to have your diet down for a while. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about Recourse.

montesj88

Awards
Why aren't you on anabeta right now? Am I missing something?
Im not on Anabeta yet because i havent figured out the exact diet/nutrition protocol that i will be following and didnt know if i should still try to cut my body fat a smidge more befor beginning. Also i didnt know how the effects would be stacked with recourse as i wanted to start recourse first. Ill decide by tommorow what my diet will be and begin the anabeta first thing in the morning.

montesj88

Awards
You will notice the effects of Recourse within about 1 week so I would recommend that you take for the 1st week and reevaluate if you think you will need the 2nd bottle or not (don't lower the dosage). I would love to hear your feedback on the Anabeta/Recourse stack for your recomp. Start the Anabeta now unless you aren't going to have your diet down for a while. Feel free to PM me with any questions you have about Recourse.
- Ive never logged anything so i dont know if i will be logging, but i will at least give as in depth of a review as i can. Thanks

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At the price it is.. i would just buy another bottle if you can.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm on this right now