Chocolate Peanut Butter Myofusion

rhgunner

Awards
Is this flavor any good? I usually get chocolate, but I couldn't pass up the price. I bought 2 #5lb tubs (29.95 each)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trust me, you don't want that flavor!. It is really awful tasting. I've only tried the Choc PB and the Choc-Mint. The Chocolate mint is stupendous. Choc Peanut butter is really bad though. Guess you will have to choke it down if your order already shipped.

rhgunner

Awards
Damn, they had chocalate mint, too. Oh well, I will mix it with the chocolate I have at home. Thanks for the input.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
For that price I wouldn't even care about the taste :D

I love Myofusion, if you can't stand the taste shoot me a PM and we can look for a trade or something :)

Thepaul7

Awards
I think chocolate peanut butter is pretty solid w/ milk.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For that price I wouldn't even care about the taste :D

I love Myofusion, if you can't stand the taste shoot me a PM and we can look for a trade or something :)
I'll give you mine!
I am 200% backing T Bone on this! Hated I went with this! Worst tasting powder I've tried! :(

Nimbus has an awsome Swiss PB protein!
25g 1g carbs and 100 Cals I'm 1 scoop!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not horrible.. but wont be what you expect.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards

rhgunner

Awards
This morning, I cracked open the chocolate peanut butter myofusion. It wasn't bad, but I do like the chocolate better.

D2footballjrc

D2footballjrc

Awards
Is this flavor any good? I usually get chocolate, but I couldn't pass up the price. I bought 2 #5lb tubs (29.95 each)
Truthfully depends on the lot you get. I've had some that have tasted great, and had one that wasn't all that spectacular from Myofusion. It's best with milk or almond milk though. I do like the flavor with milk, with water it's semi-gross.

jrex225

jrex225

Awards
Awful tasting...especially since the choc and choc mint are so good