Revamp users, get in here!

1. Revamp users, get in here!

do you guys see positive effects from revamp when using it while taking a pre workout or is it better suited for a stim break?
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

2. I did the first bottle I used
    I took a few months break and am currently in the 1st week of my 2nd bottle.

3. Mine will be coming in tomorrow )
    •   

4. only when taking a break.. used a good 8+ bottles of reset ad, and 2 bottles of revamp in my days.

5. so it isnt beneficial when using stims? i only take Lit Up 3x a week so im guessing if i took it while taking lit up it would be okay since its only 3x and its a mild stim as it is

6. I'm finishing up my bottle this week and I used it with stims the entire time (Jack3d and Muscle Marinade). For the first couple weeks, I did notice increased sensitivity to the stims, but since then, I haven't noticed anything. I'm gonna run it again during a legit stim break and see how it goes. I do like the product tho

7. I use it for both! I find that I don't need as much of the pre or any stims for that matter to get the same effect while using REVAMP.
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

8. i did notice it being harder to fall asleep if I drank something if caffeine later in the evening. when it usually would not have done anything to me.

You will get more of a kick out of the PWO for sure

9. awesome. nutra has a great price on this as well. like 13 bucks

10. for that price i would def say give it a shot!

11. for sure. if i like it i will stock up on it

12. 1 tab a day when you take your stim if you are trying to make your stim better.. thats what I did

13. Sounds like a plan. Thanks for your input.

14. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench
    1 tab a day when you take your stim if you are trying to make your stim better.. thats what I did
    ^^this. Following this protocol now and definitely notice a difference in stim tolerance
    MAN Sports Online Lead Rep and Sales
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/man/pure-pf3-free-fermented-leucine-limited-time.html
    Like us on Facebook! Follow me on Instagram: Rob_MANSports

15. Quote Originally Posted by allnatural923

^^this. Following this protocol now and definitely notice a difference in stim tolerance
    Thanks man

Similar Forum Threads

1. revamp
    By R1balla in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-27-2012, 02:24 PM
  2. Revamp!!
    By lukehayd in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-08-2011, 01:35 AM