Slim FX and ???
- 01-27-2012, 01:57 PM
- 01-28-2012, 12:37 AM
- 01-28-2012, 05:33 PM
Yeah straight cut... then I'm going into a PH cycle to drop on 10lbs of muscle.
01-28-2012, 05:57 PM
- Join Date
- Apr 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
Why not an 7-substituted-DHEA product, like LeanFX? I try to stay away from calling them anti-coristol supplements because (1) they do a lot for thyroid metabolism through different route than supplements labelled as "thyroid products" (2) you really need *some* cortisol in your body to burn fat, these products merely keep it under control.
In the case of taking a stimulant, the biggest "room for improvement" area in terms of burning fat comes from the fact that stimulants increase cortisol levels. By combining a product to control corisol levels, you'll find it works in synergy with stimulants to burn fat.
Athletic Xtreme Rep
Ask me about the Athletic Xtreme Product Line
Similar Forum Threads
- By redbirdfan1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-19-2012, 12:55 PM
- By AaronJP1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 01-19-2012, 07:28 AM
- By dlucks in forum Athletic XtremeReplies: 83Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:25 AM
- By jayice in forum Weight LossReplies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2009, 12:29 PM
- By ax1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 03-23-2009, 03:32 PM