Outside of certain staples I absolutely love Omega Sports Ultima. :D

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
1st- Formula-X because it's a wicked all in 1 combo of DAA, LCLT, NAT and BCAA's.

2nd- I'd have to give to a good pre-workout

3rd- SuperCissus

way2low

way2low

Awards
I favor the blue flavor black powder myself

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
A good PWO is always great

But I would never trade off protein powder or BCAA's

EArch

Awards
  • Established
A good gda like slin sane or sns mcc, outside of gear and staples of course.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Not too much of anything right now...

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Lol, I love parks and rec...

Modern BCAA's. Gives me something tasty (grape ftw, the raspberry becomes a bit harsh after a while) to sip on when I'm tired of water and I have never recovered quicker and better.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
#1 Equal: Assault, Erase, and IGF-2

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They just got some new assault at Nutraplanet. I think it is a newer formula.
Yes, it will be the SECOND reformulated version of Assault. I have yet to use that one - still have two tubs of the original (with Suma Root) stocked up for use, LOL, but when I get through them, I WILL be using the newest version, since it actually looks pretty good, and I want to see how that compares to the original (from what I've read, it is likely to be just as good for me).

~Rosie~

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
#1 Equal: Assault, Erase, and IGF-2

~Rosie~
You've reviewed like everything...now I want to try Erase and IGF-2. Had the original Assault, it was decent for me considering I was still swimming at my school. Have you used Craze, mindblowingly awesome for me

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You've reviewed like everything...now I want to try Erase and IGF-2. Had the original Assault, it was decent for me considering I was still swimming at my school. Have you used Craze, mindblowingly awesome for me
I haven't reviewed EVERYthing, LOL, although I have done reviews on most of the products I've used - still some I have used but not yet reviewed and should. No, I have not used Craze - I have Assault, and as long as I have that, I will never use another preworkout product. That said, I pretty much have my "staple supplements" set now and have rarely used anything outside of them for the last year or so - and likely to continue thus, unless something really peaks my interest and I believe it will have some benefit for me.

~Rosie~

itzDodge

itzDodge

Official Genomyx Wizard
Awards
  • Established
I haven't reviewed EVERYthing, LOL, although I have done reviews on most of the products I've used - still some I have used but not yet reviewed and should. No, I have not used Craze - I have Assault, and as long as I have that, I will never use another preworkout product. That said, I pretty much have my "staple supplements" set now and have rarely used anything outside of them for the last year or so - and likely to continue thus, unless something really peaks my interest and I believe it will have some benefit for me.

~Rosie~
Not everything but when I first began here I looked up reviews all the time and you seemed to have reviewed everything lol, very indepth as well.

Personally Craze is something different from any other pre I've ever used, without even going on a stim break jumped on a tub of Craze and it was awesome. Sometimes 2 scoops was too much for me to handle, and I can consume over a 1g of caffeine daily without knowing it(lots of diet soda :eek:)

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Hemavol.... Im actually thinking about making popsicles with them but need to figure out how to keep it away from the kids

evandem27

evandem27

Awards
Hemavol.... Im actually thinking about making popsicles with them but need to figure out how to keep it away from the kids
Sick ****. I'll be your business partner. We can change the world of vending machines in gyms with preworkout pops!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards