Sugars 15g
Protein 52g
Calcium 341mg 34%
Phosphorus 303mg 30%
Magnesium 261mg 65%
Sodium 350mg 15%
Potassium 1010mg 29%
** Daily Value not established.
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Ingredients:
Critical Mass Zero Lactose Protein Blend (Ultra-Filtered Lactose Free Whey Protein Isolate, Cross Flow Micro Filtered Lactose Free Whey Protein), Critical Mass Carbohydrates (Maltodextrin, WaxyMass™ High Molecular Weight Waxymaize Polymers, Rice Bran, Oat Bran, Glucose Powder, Cane Juice Solids, Chickory Extract), MassFat™ Healthy Fats Chosen To Promote Increases In Lean Muscle Mass And Bodyweight (Sunflower Oil, Canola Oil, CLA, Borage Oil, Cold Pressed Flax Seed), Magnapower Chelate Blend (Magnesium Glycyl Glutamine, And Magnesium Chelated Creatine), Cocoa Powder, Sodium Caseinate, Natural & Artificial Flavors, Mono & Diglycerides, Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate.

or

protocol by genomyx

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
L-Leucine 3.25 g **
Beta Alanine 1.5 g **
L-Carnitine L-Tartarate 1 g **
Agmatine Sulfate 250 mg **

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are these the only two options your looking at ? I'm hooked on NTBM muscle replenisher. It has protein,glutamine,carbs,bcaas and creatine

dlasusa

Awards
Are you in a position to eat after you train?

If you can eat then I'd go with just food....or with Protocol for the drive home from the gym.

If you can't/won't eat after you're done training, I'd go with that first option you listed. At 700 Calories it's not really a post workout drink, more of a meal replacement...I'm guessing if you get the whole thing down you won't be terribly hungry afterwards.

stephen1324

Awards
the listings are for 3 scoops...i only take one or two..i should have put that up there...and im open to any suggestions...tbey are just the two that caught my eye

stephen1324

Awards
have u seen results with the muscle replenisher?