Nitrix Oxide Herbs..?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been reading(could be dangerous) about No2 supps and am currently taking Turbo-V-12 and am verry happy with it as I am a creatine mono nonresponser..The price odf these 2 supps is real cheap and am just wondering if any of you have used them..I did a search and found one post and the claims about the pump were impressive..

These 2 herbs are:

Cnidium Monnier Extract

Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa

Here is the text from B.A.C

CNIDIUM monnieri. Now a 35% extract (25% osthole, 10% edulin). As little as 50mg is said to increase nitric oxide (NO) release, promote smooth muscle relaxation, and inhibit the enzyme PDE-5 (as do the leading prescription products), allowing the penis or clitoris to become filled with blood for longer periods of time. Improves sexual function when taken about an hour before sex, usually with xanthoparmelia, yohimbe, citrulline or arginine, horny goat weed, mucuna, etc. May be helpful for circulation and is found in many Chinese sleep formulas. 100-400 doses, 20 grams, $4.75

XANTHOPARMELIA scabrosa 10:1, is a lichen said to be a natural source of a pyrimidine compound found in leading prescription medications for erectile dysfunction that inhibits PDE-5 enzyme that binds to and breaks down cGMP, the smooth muscle relaxer produced by NO. With PDE-5 inhibited, cGMP allows the penis or clitoris to remain filled with blood. May benefit general circulation. Possible dose 50-100mg, often with *883 cnidium. 200-400 doses, 20 grams, $5.00

Any thoughts would be appreciated..Thanks :thumbsup:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Tried them both, seperatley and together. Did'nt perceive any effect at low or high dose.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I've tried them and they "seemed" to give a little pump on their own. Now I mix them into my NO drink and they seem to make the pump a little better. Overall I'd say they're not worth it. I get a better pump off trib.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using Citruvol, which is a citrulline/cnidium/cordyceps product. Pumps are unreal, far better than 2gr of citrulline ever has been. I blame the cnidium and cordyceps.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Even Cordy alone provides an awesome pump.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
vetofunk Company Promotions 0
eddieSt.james Supplements 6
ohiostate2827 Supplements 12
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0
Supplements 15