e/c stack or y/c stack

slydeflex

Awards
i am currently taking an e/c stack preworkout for extra energy, however, I wanted to know if a Yohimbine hcl/caffeine stack is just as effective for a preworkout energy boost? I wanted to alternate between the two to add variety.

PiKappaWRX

Awards
ephedra works better than yohimbine. you can add yohimbine to the e/c stack though. e/c/y stacks are not uncommon.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
One person's response - the addition of Y makes a substantial positive difference* to the effects of EC, and I add high ECGC content Green Tea extract as well, the science supports this addition, but I can't say I "feel" it, like I do the Y.

* - Oral Y, at doses below 0.2mg per Kg bodyweight, may not have that much positive benefit in increasing fat loss, but the Dopa/NE stimulation from lesser doses feels to me like it does, and there's a direutic effect at work here also.

Last edited:

slaveX

Awards
One person's response - the addition of Y makes a substantial positive difference to the effects of EC, and I add high ECGC content Green Tea extract as well, the science supports this addition, but I can't say I "feel" it, like I do the Y.
bump to this. Though I would use lipoderm or yohimburn instead of caps.

Fastflight

Fastflight

Awards
  • Established
I like simple CY-stack it´s amazing,what it does for energy and lipolysis to me.
I even feel like not adding anything else (probably carnitine,well)especially not Ephedrin,because I couldn´t think of any better stack than this.