'PCT' for Stims?

Ziontiger

Awards
I am mostly a reader on these boards, as 99% of everything I want to know has been answered already! I am sure this question has been discussed as well, but my first couple of searches did not quite answer my questions.

Are there products, or what would be recommended for the replenishment and recovery of people who have fell into a stim heavy lifestyle? I work in a very intense workplace, that encourages super long days and nights. There are cases of energy drinks everywhere, pills, Adderall, and though I am a professed caffeine lover, I realize that its really gotten out of hand. My wife and I both work out on top of our work scheduled, and Jacked of course has become a regular guest at the house.

So, as I am cutting all this crap out of my life (even though I love it), I cant help but wonder if there are some herbs or vitamins tailored to healing my fried circuits? Thanks!

Ziontiger

Awards
May of answered my question... thoughts on Reset AD or Revamp? May be what I am looking for.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hopefully somebody that has used Reset AD or Revamp will jump in. I have not used either so can't comment and this is by no means a criticism of them or any similar product. But I've found that just letting the body reset itself works best for me. Depending on how long you've been using a stim or how much your body has grown to depend on it will make the difference. The first week or so often sucks energy and motivation-wise, but it does return to "normal" in time.

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
I have used revamp before and when I was done and got back on stims it felt like it was my first time taking them again. I strongly recommend that you use this product.

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
I've used Reset AD multiple times with great success. Revamp is the same product and I would assume delivers the same results.

allnatural923

allnatural923

Awards
I've used revamp and it definitely helps refresh the adrenal system, and restored my sensitivity to stims. Sometime I'll run it when I'm on stims too, just to help minimize desensitization

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nutraplanet has Revamp SUPER cheap right now too.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
I've used Reset AD multiple times with great success. Revamp is the same product and I would assume delivers the same results.
I dismiss Adrenal Fatigue as nonsense but I'll try it.

raida

Awards
Same boat as you bud, don't post often and use stims pretty heavily. I recently ran revamp and within a few days my sensitivity to stims had increased quite a bit. I had been drinking 2 sugar free energy drinks just to stay awake, and after about 3 or 4 days on revamp I was getting jittery and excellent mental focus from just 1. It's really cheap at NP, so I say give a shot. It will be a staple of mine from now on.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Nutraplanet has Revamp SUPER cheap right now too.
Got it, along with my two favorite joint supplements.

Bad ass deal for Joint Force and Super Cissus.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'm real sorry for asking this but can you take revamp while in alpha t2?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Revamp is a fine product guys... you can either get off the stims and revamp or take it with your stims to give them a bit more of a kick.

Ziontiger

Awards
Well, thats it then! Nutraplanet just got my order for some Revamp, and of course 2 or three other things! Thanks for all the informed answers!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm real sorry for asking this but can you take revamp while in alpha t2?
You can take revamp anytime, if you are on stims it will help lower/prevent desensitization, if you aren't it will help "clean them out" for when you use them again.

ManBeast

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't believe it's only 13.50, I have to stock up again... down to 1 bottle.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Revamp seems like an awesome product to recharge yourself, i'd also look into T-3 PCT to throw in there as well

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i LOVE revamp. but something else that gets the job done is just taking around 2 months off from ANY form of a stim.

Southland

Southland

Board Sponsor
Awards
I can't believe it's only 13.50, I have to stock up again... down to 1 bottle.
Do it soon...pretty sure that is a flash sale price that NP forgot to mark back up so stock up while you can.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That T-3 PCT looks quite intriguing...

ManBeast

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That T-3 PCT looks quite intriguing...

ManBeast
To my knowledge it's basically like re feeding the adrenals. In the case of the thyroid hormone specifically, l tyrosine is the amino and the minerals needed are iodine and of corse you are going to need cholesterol for hormone support.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Revamp is solid..and can't beat that price.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
cortisone if you willing to go the pharmcological route!

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Is iodine/sea kelp safe to take to support thyroid function as a staple supplement, and any ideas on max dosage?

Ziontiger

Awards
Just to follow up...

Wanted to say that Revamp did what it is supposed to do. Of course, cleaned up diet and added alot of fruit and veggies to help nurture the body, but caffeine etc seems to have the kick it used to, and I dont feel the need to indulge in energy drinks. I think its worth the low price if a person is having burnout issues!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am mostly a reader on these boards, as 99% of everything I want to know has been answered already! I am sure this question has been discussed as well, but my first couple of searches did not quite answer my questions.

Are there products, or what would be recommended for the replenishment and recovery of people who have fell into a stim heavy lifestyle? I work in a very intense workplace, that encourages super long days and nights. There are cases of energy drinks everywhere, pills, Adderall, and though I am a professed caffeine lover, I realize that its really gotten out of hand. My wife and I both work out on top of our work scheduled, and Jacked of course has become a regular guest at the house.

So, as I am cutting all this crap out of my life (even though I love it), I cant help but wonder if there are some herbs or vitamins tailored to healing my fried circuits? Thanks!
Try some tyrosine for clearer energy. take a break off the caffeine