Pre workout that wont make your heart explode - AnabolicMinds.com

Pre workout that wont make your heart explode

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Pre workout that wont make your heart explode

im trying to get away from or atleast pick a pwo with less caffiene then 300mg. i hate feeling like my heart is beating so fast and it feels like it flutters sometimes when i take something with loads of caffiene. i had my go with jacked really liked it. tried agst and loved that too. switched to n2kts and that was my fav but now i just want something a little more healthy haha. i dont neccesarily want a pwo without any caffeine but one with less. ive been trying to stay away from ones with geranium (dime 1,3) too which has pretty much eliminated a lot. ive been looking at no shotgun right now but dont really know of any others. can anyone help me with this?

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Why not just go non stim look into Omega's Ultima or Neogenix BodyForge.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  3. Advanced Member

Craze by Driven Sports. Less then 100mg of caffeine per scoop and max needed is 2 scoops. I'm in the same boat and craze has been amazing
    •   

4. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

AX SuperSize and SAN Fierce has never made me feel like my heart is going to explode like many others have.

If you want to go stim-free I would say take a strong look at AX UltraReps or Omega's Ultima. AX UltraReps has been going great for me. It helps with a really nice workout and provides some extra boost without the stims.
    Omega Sports Representative
    The Omega Vision Honor. Integrity. Trust.
  5. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I'd suggest either just going with a non stim (like Ultima, Hemavol, or Clout) and just adding your own caffeine (if it is even necessary).

Also, I believe Nimbus Nutrition's Blast is relatively low stim and could be another possible option.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

which one was your guys favorite and why
  7. New Member

Another vote for craze. 80mg of caffeine (per scoop?). Works mostly in the mind (nootropics), not the body (except the caffeine). Makes you feel good. Look for reviews, its a fairly new product, I wrote a little review not too long ago.
  8. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal View Post
    which one was your guys favorite and why
    Omega Sports Ultima is my all time favorite Pre-workout, but Clout is also very solid.

I'd like to try Craze soon, but cannot comment on it personally (though there are many that rave about how effective it is).
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Lit Up
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

im going to look at craze and ultima and i did not really respond to lit-up i was so excited for that too.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  194 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Lit Up
    This^^^^
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  170 lbs.

I like ultima as a non stim and recommend
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

what does ultima give you. energy, pump, rage? just wondering how it affects you guys
  14. Elite Member

what does ultima give you. energy, pump, rage? just wondering how it affects you guys
    The effects of Ultima get better over time in my experience. I notice great focus, strength gains, and overall mood lift. It really dials me in for whatever kind of workout I need to get done
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

where did u see that craze only had 80-100 mg of caffiene per scoop ive been looking around and cant find it.
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by BFSanimal
    where did u see that craze only had 80-100 mg of caffiene per scoop ive been looking around and cant find it.
    The owner of DS nutrition said so in a radio show. That's where I heard it. Look up superhuman radio. Sometime in December I think it aired.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

ok thanks helped a lot.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Focus xt and agmatine is a mice.choice.as.well.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

ok so i really like both after looking at them. craze and ultima. like that craze has small amount of caffiene and has shown to give good energy and focus. i like that ultima doesnt need to have caffiene and still gives energy and has great focus factor. im 50/50 which one do you guys like better of the two.
  20. New Member

I like focus xt and nimbus blast for a low stim option. A non-stim pre with a couple of caps of rpm or a caffeine pill works great too.
  21. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'3"  185 lbs.

Ultima will be my next pre work out drink!
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  174 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Ultima will be my next pre work out drink!
    Its a good choice you won't be disappointed.
    PES Representative
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES
  23. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Chico222 View Post
    Another vote for craze. 80mg of caffeine (per scoop?). Works mostly in the mind (nootropics), not the body (except the caffeine). Makes you feel good. Look for reviews, its a fairly new product, I wrote a little review not too long ago.
    80 mg. Was trying to figure out how much it had. Thanks for the info.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  24. Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'd suggest either just going with a non stim (like Ultima, Hemavol, or Clout) and just adding your own caffeine (if it is even necessary).
    Also, I believe Nimbus Nutrition's Blast is relatively low stim and could be another possible option.
    Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    I like focus xt and nimbus blast for a low stim option. A non-stim pre with a couple of caps of rpm or a caffeine pill works great too.

Like the posters above said....take a look at Nimbus Nutritions BLAST.

The inclusion of the Poseidon Complex really sets itself apart from other Pre-Workouts.

Caffeine Content: 80mg Per Serving
    ~ Still Around ~
  25. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

im going to look at craze and ultima and i did not really respond to lit-up i was so excited for that too.
    how did u not respond to lit up? i have NEVER heard of this before...... how many scoops did you take? did you take it with food in your system or an empty stomach?
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I would go for a non-stim like hemavol IMO; all the top NO boosting ingredients at maxed out dosages. Take whatever stim you like in addition to it; 100mg caffeine, whatever you'd like.
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I would go for a non-stim like hemavol IMO; all the top NO boosting ingredients at maxed out dosages. Take whatever stim you like in addition to it; 100mg caffeine, whatever you'd like.
    HemaVol = win.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Craze.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    how did u not respond to lit up? i have NEVER heard of this before...... how many scoops did you take? did you take it with food in your system or an empty stomach?
    i ended up getting ultima. i wanna try hemavol too sometime soon.

and idk what was up but i tried lit up empty stomach 1 scoop and 1 scoop after eating about an hour before taking lit up. i tried the same with 2 scoops later and just didnt feel anything. i think i got a bunk batch cuz everyone loves that stuff. i felt great taking muscle marinade the next day so i was pretty surprised
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Agmatine, Citrulline malate, Glycerol monostearate, creatine monohydrate, and slin-sane with a 75-100 gram serving of carbs.
  31. SDR

im trying to get away from or atleast pick a pwo with less caffiene then 300mg. i hate feeling like my heart is beating so fast and it feels like it flutters sometimes when i take something with loads of caffiene. i had my go with jacked really liked it. tried agst and loved that too. switched to n2kts and that was my fav but now i just want something a little more healthy haha. i dont neccesarily want a pwo without any caffeine but one with less. ive been trying to stay away from ones with geranium (dime 1,3) too which has pretty much eliminated a lot. ive been looking at no shotgun right now but dont really know of any others. can anyone help me with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23 View Post
    Why not just go non stim look into Omega's Ultima or Neogenix BodyForge.
    x2 - BodyForge + Caffeine tabs would work great for you, and you can adjust the stims as needed while letting the actives in BodyForge do their thing at their full dose.

This combination would actually help build strength and endurance vs just giving a stim buzz.

Label for ref:

32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by determination View Post
    hmmm interesting combo.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post
    Focus xt and agmatine is a mice.choice.as.well.
    I haven't tried this, but it's an appealing stack to me.

Anybody that hasn't received an AI Sports sample kit can send me their full name and shipping info and I'll have one sent to them. I bring this up b/c it includes a serving of each flavor of Maniac.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  34. Ω Omega Sports Ω

I am really interested in trying Hemavol, Ultima, and others....

I am really getting into stim-free preworkouts.(trying to lay off stims)
    AX UltraReps has been doing wonders for me. Due to that success, It has got me very much interested in other stim-free preworkouts.

--The old SNS CVM Xtreme used to be my favorite under the stim-free category. I am sure some of you remember that one.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    I am really interested in trying Hemavol, Ultima, and others....

I am really getting big into stim-free preworkouts.(trying to lay off stims)
    AX UltraReps has been doing wonders for me. Due to that success, It has got me very much interested in other stim-free preworkouts.
    I hear SuperSize didnt taste very good. How does Ultra Reps taste? Im running a log now on BeastMode and yea... it's not the greatest tasting pre, but it has helped me get the job done. I like my pre workouts to taste good too though. I hear they are reformulating the flavor complex .

How about UltraReps?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  36. Ω Omega Sports Ω

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    I hear SuperSize didnt taste very good. How does Ultra Reps taste? Im running a log now on BeastMode and yea... it's not the greatest tasting pre, but it has helped me get the job done. I like my pre workouts to taste good too though. I hear they are reformulating the flavor complex .

How about UltraReps?
    Yes, the SuperSize flavor issue has been resolved.

UltraReps tastes really good. The flavor is called "Refreshing Wild Berry."
    AX got this one dead right for sure. I really enjoy taking it. It reminds me a little bit of blueberry pancakes. haha!

I don't think most would have any major issues with the taste of UltraReps.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Clickster View Post
    Yes, the SuperSize flavor issue has been resolved.

UltraReps tastes really good. The flavor is called "Refreshing Wild Berry."
    AX got this one dead right for sure. I really enjoy taking it. It reminds me a little bit of blueberry pancakes. haha!

I don't think most would have any major issues with the taste of UltraReps.
    AITE! Thanks man!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

I used to use NO-Xplode caffeine-free version and it wasn't bad. I tried Green MAGnitude coupled with Purple WrAAth but the Purple tastes like frothy vomit, so instead I've been running just the Green for creatine and then relying on ON whey for BCAAs, even though the profile isn't very complete.

So I'm definitely interested in trying a few non-stim PWO's to stack with Green, especially if they don't taste like frothy vomit.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 55
    Last Post: 11-16-2011, 06:23 PM
  2. prohormones that wont make me loose my hair?
    By jakekunedo in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 07-02-2010, 06:13 PM
  3. Need a PH that wont make me piss dirty
    By mendez4047 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 02:30 AM
  4. PowerFULL + NO Explode + RPM Pre Workout?
    By glaze1353 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-08-2008, 09:36 AM
  5. Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-05-2007, 07:17 PM