Erase + TestForce2 natty stack?

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Erase + TestForce2 natty stack?

Hello, first time poster long time reader.

I'm considering running a DAA + AI and have boiled it down to these two products. They seem to be quite popular and effective, so I am curious if they'd be good in combination.

Currently I keep it simple with ON fish oil/multi/whey and Green MAG for creatine/PWO.

Have never used a test booster, but I've only been lifting about 1 year with some starts and stalls. Mostly stalls and slow progress. I'm doing a 5/3/1 routine and finally have a good shot at really focusing on it. I'm currently 32 going on 33 and wishing I had been lifting when I was younger and actually starting to pack on mass (as fat due to lazy) in the 23-25 range. I probably wouldn't be thinking of giving my T levels a kick in the pants if I had. Now I have to overcome skinny-fatness to add muscle mass and cut fat.

I'm mostly curious about the duration I should run for. 8 weeks seems to be the "limit" recommended for Erase, curious if I should run the TestForce2 for the entire duration as well. I think two containers of each would give me a full 60 days of product which should be plenty of time to evaluate them and their effects.

I believe my thinking to be sound on this, can I get a hell ya or something? Or feel free to shoot me down if my logic is flawed on this!

Thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

Both can be run for 8 weeks without worry, you might want to consider adding in a natural GH enhancer and a nutrient partitioner if you really want to go "balls out" and push your natural system to its max for this. Otherwise its a very solid stack that should give you some great results IF your diet and training are in check and dedicated.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the info, I'm feeling pretty confident in those choices at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast View Post
    natural GH enhancer and a nutrient partitioner
    This has me interested. I had not considered these as a part of a natty stack, but I suppose I should look them up as I do want to get the most out of the run.

A quick search shows reasonable results from growth hormone enhancers, any in particular I should check out?

I will need to look in to nutrient partitioners further. I don't want to half-ass a cycle if I can crank it hard right from the get-go and get better results.

Thanks!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Answers

ak (autokal) did a review of the top 3 nutrient partitioners:
    ** AutoKal Nutrient Partitioners Deathmatch **

And to be honest, I'm not completely up to date on the GH releasers so I'll leave that to people who know better.

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  210 lbs.
    Answers

That will be an absolutely solid stack.

The only thing that i feel would be worth adding in is Anabeta. Otherwise that stack will have you covered.
    PES - PM me anytime for any questions
    "Like" us on Facebook
    Subscribe to the PES Newsletter for all Specials and Announcements
  6. Registered User
    Answers

LOVE this stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    doing my own thang!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is PES Erase natty or synthetic?
    By rodo123 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-30-2012, 07:39 PM
  2. Natty Stack (Erase, AnaBeta, Test-Boosters) Please Critique!
    By touchdownthirty in forum Supplements
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-08-2011, 11:05 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 11:56 AM
  4. Natty Summer Recomp Stack: Pink Magic/Titanium/Erase
    By leftcoast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-07-2011, 07:02 PM
  5. Erase and positive test for natty show?
    By drooks10 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 08:45 PM