Erase + TestForce2 natty stack?

M

mb79

Awards
Hello, first time poster long time reader.

I'm considering running a DAA + AI and have boiled it down to these two products. They seem to be quite popular and effective, so I am curious if they'd be good in combination.

Currently I keep it simple with ON fish oil/multi/whey and Green MAG for creatine/PWO.

Have never used a test booster, but I've only been lifting about 1 year with some starts and stalls. Mostly stalls and slow progress. I'm doing a 5/3/1 routine and finally have a good shot at really focusing on it. I'm currently 32 going on 33 and wishing I had been lifting when I was younger and actually starting to pack on mass (as fat due to lazy) in the 23-25 range. I probably wouldn't be thinking of giving my T levels a kick in the pants if I had. Now I have to overcome skinny-fatness to add muscle mass and cut fat.

I'm mostly curious about the duration I should run for. 8 weeks seems to be the "limit" recommended for Erase, curious if I should run the TestForce2 for the entire duration as well. I think two containers of each would give me a full 60 days of product which should be plenty of time to evaluate them and their effects.

I believe my thinking to be sound on this, can I get a hell ya or something? Or feel free to shoot me down if my logic is flawed on this!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Both can be run for 8 weeks without worry, you might want to consider adding in a natural GH enhancer and a nutrient partitioner if you really want to go "balls out" and push your natural system to its max for this. Otherwise its a very solid stack that should give you some great results IF your diet and training are in check and dedicated.

ManBeast

M

mb79

Awards
Thanks for the info, I'm feeling pretty confident in those choices at this point.

natural GH enhancer and a nutrient partitioner
This has me interested. I had not considered these as a part of a natty stack, but I suppose I should look them up as I do want to get the most out of the run.

A quick search shows reasonable results from growth hormone enhancers, any in particular I should check out?

I will need to look in to nutrient partitioners further. I don't want to half-ass a cycle if I can crank it hard right from the get-go and get better results.

Thanks!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
That will be an absolutely solid stack.

The only thing that i feel would be worth adding in is Anabeta. Otherwise that stack will have you covered.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
LOVE this stack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!