3-4 scoops xtend
1-3 scoops ISO whey
1 scoop casien

Was just wondering if anyone had suggestions to add to it

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Looks like a solid stack!

What are you looking to add here? IMO it looks pretty good.

This + a good diet + good training = victory

jrex225

jrex225

Awards
Didn't have anything in mind lol was just wondering if I was leaving any staples out. I'm about 6 ft 195 lbs...trying to keep putting muscle on without breaking the big 200 mark

Swole215

Swole215

Awards
Ditch the n.o explode... bsn is poison :trink26:

Many better pwo supps out on the market right now, besides that looks alright.

jrex225

jrex225

Awards
Thanks...I get a diff one every time so xplode just happened to be on sale, I prefer Jack3d and no shotgun

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Ditch the n.o explode... bsn is poison :trink26:

Many better pwo supps out on the market right now, besides that looks alright.
I have to agree with this, I have tried NO Explode and I didn't like it, the only BSN product I really like is Syntha 6

I think the most hyped PWO atm on AM is DS Craze, I haven't tried it yet but I'm going to!

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
4 orange triad multis --- Cool , why not?
2 caps fish oil ---Great
2 caps flax oil --- Why, Fish oil is sufficient.
2 caps erase --- I suppose could be necessary for the DAA
3 grams daa powder --- Using this for strength or sex drive or all the above?
1 scoop NO xplode 2.0 ---Congrats, you just lit $40 on fire.
3-4 scoops xtend --- Tastes good, but I like Ajipure high grade aminos WHEN I use them.
1-3 scoops ISO whey ---By using this --- you may really NOT need a bcaa product and could use that money for steak,
1 scoop casien ---FIne but cottage cheese works or just add some milk to your whey isolate and save some cash.

-Matt

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why the flax? You have fish oil you don't need the flax. NO explode was a waste of money doesn't matter the price unless its free. Erase and DAA is a good combo.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is the Erase the new Erase Pro or just Erase? I don't know that you will see a huge jump in test from 50mg but if you are talking about taking 150mg a day that is a totally different animal as far as what you can expect.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pretty solid and I have seen much worse. I'd personally drop the flax and up the fish oil and aim for a specific EPA+DHA amount depending on body weight (I generally follow the same guidelines as Dinoiii in this area, posted below).

<170 pounds: 2 grams combined EPA + DHA

170-200 pounds: 3 grams combined EPA + DHA

> 200 pounds: 4 grams combined EPA + DHA

jrex225

jrex225

Awards
Thanks for the inputs..def getting craze after I finish off this xplode, cutting out the flax and adding more fish. I like drinking the xtend intraworkout and whey after so ill probably stick to that for now

jrex225

jrex225

Awards
Is the Erase the new Erase Pro or just Erase? I don't know that you will see a huge jump in test from 50mg but if you are talking about taking 150mg a day that is a totally different animal as far as what you can expect.
Its the regular erase...from what I read about it people taking more than 2 or 3 caps a day were getting bad joint pain so I played it safe

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Start with 2 erase for a while and up it to 3. I was having some bad joint pain at the beginning of my erase run but I now have upped it to 3 a day and the joint pain has become manageable. Maybe give that a shot if you feel like it.