wanting to take supplements

about2ba

Awards
I am drinking whey protein after my work out and not really taking much other stufff. what else shjould i take . i workout roughly an hour to 2 hours 5 days a week

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats your age?

I can't recommend some things if your under 21.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
workout less, rest more. eat right. keep training 60 min or less. take the staple supplements but make sure its okay for you to take them (ask doc). creatine, BCAAs, protein, pre workout (if you like), fish oil, anti oxidants (bio mend, vitaberry)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
workout less, rest more. eat right. keep training 60 min or less. take the staple supplements but make sure its okay for you to take them (ask doc). creatine, BCAAs, protein, pre workout (if you like), fish oil, anti oxidants (bio mend, vitaberry)
Some great advice!

I would also look into Beta-Alanine. What are your goals?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yeah man, protein and creatine are great choices. A pre w/o.
Can't go wrong there.

Funny people said pwo, cause I remember BPI had a tag line that says u get a protein and and pwo from and you'll like you've been in the gym for years haha.

about2ba

Awards
i am roughly having 100gs of protein , i have really thought about taking a pre wor out, and heard alot of good things over pwo , if i am consuming about 100gs+ of protein a day and taking 3 fish oil pills , how much creatine should i look into taking and when to take it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
i am roughly having 100gs of protein , i have really thought about taking a pre wor out, and heard alot of good things over pwo , if i am consuming about 100gs+ of protein a day and taking 3 fish oil pills , how much protein should i look into taking and when to take it.
Get around your body weight in protein. Dont stress too hard over it yet.