• Legend!
  • Established
Google googles

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's ginseng. Says something like to protect your stomach.

Whaaaaat? Did I just translate that? Lol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm serious btw, it really is.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Her name can't be Rosetta ..... can it?lol
Lol nah, Rosetta is an Italian name. Mine def has an Asian name. Well and an English one too. I took a class once, but my Chinese is like a little kids lol. I'm gonna take more classes so I can help ensure our kid is bilingual with my wife. I'll be learning as he/she learns lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Lol nah, Rosetta is an Italian name. Mine def has an Asian name. Well and an English one too. I took a class once, but my Chinese is like a little kids lol. I'm gonna take more classes so I can help ensure our kid is bilingual with my wife. I'll be learning as he/she learns lol
I go on my Itouch at work and pull up the translator....punch in a lot of swear words.....translate them to chinese and phonetically try to say them to randomly curse out the chinese guys....they know what I am saying since I see the smile on their face, but they always try to say I am pronouncing it wrong. and I'm like bitch why you smiling then? LMFAO.......

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are smiling cause they know what you are trying to do, but are fukcing it up lol. There are 5 tones in mandarin Chinese and simple changing the tone (think of it as an inflection) can completely change the word or make it nothing if you really get it wrong. The word "ma" can mean mother, hemp, horse, or to scold for an example. Depending on which tone is used.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
They are smiling cause they know what you are trying to do, but are fukcing it up lol. There are 5 tones in mandarin Chinese and simple changing the tone (think of it as an inflection) can completely change the word or make it nothing if you really get it wrong. The word "ma" can mean mother, hemp, horse, or to scold for an example. Depending on which tone is used.
yeah I'm fukcing it up alright.....but they get the gist of it since they say "no you need to say such and such" while laughing....so they understand it, since its close enough and they are aware I am not talking nice to them, so they probably key in on curse words :D I gotta find out what the inflection marks mean and how to pronounce them and I'll be good. The fortune cookies you get at the chinese restaurant? They have the literal for dummies pronunciation for the words, but there is never any good swear words in there lol "Qu ta ma de ziji" means GFY matter of fact, but there are marks above many of the letters. I still got them loaded in the Itouch, I just pulled up translator and they were there

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The horizontal line makes it a straight flat tone. The angle line going up left to right makes the tone change start at the flat tone and go up in tone/octave. The line that curves down then up makes the tone start at te flat then curve down and then upwards. The line that goes down from left to right makes the tone a sharp downward sound. So essentially the direction of the accent mark tells you which direction to take the tone.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
The horizontal line makes it a straight flat tone. The angle line going up left to right makes the tone change start at the flat tone and go up in tone/octave. The line that curves down then up makes the tone start at te flat then curve down and then upwards. The line that goes down from left to right makes the tone a sharp downward sound. So essentially the direction of the accent mark tells you which direction to take the tone.
ah, I'll have to write that down :D......I gave up eventually and just swear at them in english. They know english almost as well as I do.....they even tell me "don't bother to say it .........we know what you are gonna say to us"..........."AZZHOLE!" lol......I guess i call them ahole a lot when they do something stupid. One girl at work told them they should kick my ass for swearing at them all the time and giving them a hard time, but they laugh and say both of them at the same time couldn't do it :lol: amazingly how I act on here is how I act in real life.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:D

And congratz again on the kid! My wife is Japanese and I'm pretty sure our future child is going to be bilingual (when we are fortunate enough to conceive). :D

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm sure if you google or YouTube how to pronounce mandarin Chinese tones you'll find a lot of help better then what I was able to type. Especially if there is a voice to demonstrate with it.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm sure if you google or YouTube how to pronounce mandarin Chinese tones you'll find a lot of help better then what I was able to type. Especially if there is a voice to demonstrate with it.
that is one tough language man. God bless them for learning both english and chinese. its amazing. I know they told me there are numerous dialects which are slightly different. Chinese people are pretty cool though, they can give and take and don't take anything personal.

prider

prider

Awards
a friend send me those pics.
he says this is a blend of chineese herbs he got from liban. I need to know the exact ingredients.
He gained 20 pounds in 4 weeks. I don't believe him of course :)

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
I just watched a huge program on supplements coming from asian countires all over and how they like to "spike" the supps with expired narcotics using for "fillers" be careful with any supp from asia anywhere right now people a quite literally dying from them. I did lmao tho when i saw a bunch of ingredient panels say and i quote "some ginseng, a little this root and the like" WTF?!?!?! yea i'm gonna pass and stick to what i know works and nothing beats black liver as we all know!

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
a friend send me those pics.
he says this is a blend of chineese herbs he got from liban. I need to know the exact ingredients.
He gained 20 pounds in 4 weeks. I don't believe him of course :)
Well seeing as its from china who knows whatnot is really. My family usually tries not to buy from china and buy from Taiwan instead. Quality control is crap in china. So this could be something "special" he picked up. However the label says ginseng and ginseng won't do crap.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u sure its only ginseng ?
I had my wife read it as well. The label says ginseng to protect your stomach. Now, whether it is really something else and just labeled ginseng obviously we can't say. Either way, you couldn't pay me to take it. My trust for chinas quality control and regulations is already pretty damn low and hearing what you friend says about it just leaves too many unknowns and questions. There are solid reliable and reputable products out there that I would go to instead.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Double checked with the mrs again she says yes it says ginseng

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does she know what dbol is? perhaps she overlooked that ingredient due to not understanding what dbol is :D
No she doesn't know dbol lol. But the writing is very concise. Chinese is pretty concise and they don't conjugate the verb etc so they don't say the same thing multiple ways like English. The 2nd pic is the packaging and it just repeats essentially what the 1st pic says. Like I said though, it's from china and who knows what is actually in there. Shady stuff then Chinese people do.

OP, we're you thinking of taking this?

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
No she doesn't know dbol lol. But the writing is very concise. Chinese is pretty concise and they don't conjugate the verb etc so they don't say the same thing multiple ways like English. The 2nd pic is the packaging and it just repeats essentially what the 1st pic says. Like I said though, it's from china and who knows what is actually in there. Shady stuff then Chinese people do.

OP, we're you thinking of taking this?
yeah there were rumors that IP (based in china) used to make his stuff in a bathtub LOL....but everybody used it, his stuff was dirt cheap and chewable. tiny pills you just put under your tongue or chewed up, the clomid chewable was LOVELY I tell you.....NOT!!!!....the IP winny was great. 50mg and tiny pills, worked well too. but who knows WTF most of these chinese products actually include? no way to know, like you say....pay a little more for legit stuff you are confident in......I used it because it was known to be legit back in the day and everybody vouched for it.....

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
有没有想过什么肉饼在这首歌的意思是“我会做任何爱,但我不会做”

I sure can:) lol

prider

prider

Awards
wtf ? are u sayin' this is only ginseng ?
my friend sent me some pics today. He is freakin huge. Maybe its ginseng with dbol :))

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wtf ? are u sayin' this is only ginseng ?
my friend sent me some pics today. He is freakin huge. Maybe its ginseng with dbol :))
No I am not saying that it's only ginseng. I'm saying it says it's ginseng in mandarin. For all we know it is dbol in a bottle that says ginseng. Or your friend is lying to you, or who knows.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your friend sent you pics. Ask him what it is.

996ttelise

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had my wife read it as well. The label says ginseng to protect your stomach. Now, whether it is really something else and just labeled ginseng obviously we can't say. Either way, you couldn't pay me to take it. My trust for chinas quality control and regulations is already pretty damn low and hearing what you friend says about it just leaves too many unknowns and questions. There are solid reliable and reputable products out there that I would go to instead.
A friend of mine used to get and inject hGH from China and he couldn't understand why I wouldn't take it when he offered a bunch of vials to me for free. Haha, I wouldn't even buy knock-off Dolce jeans from them because everything they produce is f'ed up. Their regulation on drugs for export is virtually non-existent while stricter for what they sell there. Suing them for bad products is an exercise in futility, especially if you get screwed up taking substances you ordered illegally. No recourse equates to they just don't care what happens to you.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
If you have a large population of Chinese near you, go there and find a TCM (traditional chinese medicine) place and ask them what it says, what it is. That's my best advice.

Just cuz you know what it says, does NOT mean you know what its uses are.

Source: ex gf was from mainland