Need some help outlining my first cycle.

Nemok

Awards
28 years old
20% body fat
6'2

1. PH
-Helladrol

2. Cycle Assist
by cel
Taurine 3-5g a day

3. SERM
you know a good one?

4. PCT Assist
Trouble finding tamoxifen..... is there any other?
Pct= tamoxifen 40 30 30 20 with activate extreme

5.test booster
Erase + Titanium Stack XL - was going with this but i didnt quite understand the titanium

-others
testopro
hcgrnerate
PCT Assist
DAA

I would greatly appreciate if you could outline this better for me JUST SO I CAN get a better idea of how to setup my cycle and understand how to add this up. THank you for you time.

Danny

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Erm... Tamoxifen would be the SERM (Nolva) not PCT assist and a typical dose would be 20 / 20 / 10 / 10

And about Titanium XL its a natty test booster and the main ingredient is Testofen which is supposed to increase your natural testosterone levels

If your trying to build a PCT around those products IMO a good one would be Erase + Titanium XL + DAA (Formula X from Athletix is a good one)

josephd79

Awards
Hmm... You didn't mention how long you were doing this cycle. 4 weeks, 8 weeks? What is your goal? Gain muscle or fat loss? 20% body fat is a bit high to really see these results. Helladrol is a methyl, which is good you've chosen Cycle Assist but for a first cycle, it's middle of the road in terms of side affects. There are less harsh choices to start with. How long have you been working out? If it's only been a few months, drop some weight and use a creatine to get some quick results.

I hate methyls...my .02

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
i agreed i like to discourage people from cycling with BF that high, even cutting cycles...

i like to run higher doses of Nolva - 40/20/20/10, IMO stronger the better for post

honetly im tired of tell people what not to do though cause they never listen, NEVER....so

usually this is how someone outlines a cycle, by week and mg(or serving)

helladrol 50/75/75/100/100
pct assist 02/02/02/002/002

PCT
Nolva 40/20/20/10
DAA 3g/3g/3g/3g
if you want more
Erase 03/03/03/03
youll never have too much pct, its a buget thing after these though

good luck, your gonna need to diet better...if your 20% BF its cause your diet is ****!!! i think im having a bad day lol hope i helped

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
alright your diet might not be **** if you were bigger before and youve cut down to 20% lol i didnt think about that till later