LG's Postal or VPX's NO Synthesize?

slim340

Awards
So I was planning on getting 2 Postal's and that would run around $26-$27. One tub of Postal has 45 servings but I usually do 3 scoops so each tub for me is 15 servings. So 2 tub's for me would be 30 servings. I noticed VPX's NO Synthesize is onsale for the NP sale and was looking at it. 28 servings for $27 (1 scoop of VPX's would be 3 scoops of LG for me). So bascially the same bang for your buck. Now personally...do you like Synthesize? Is it a good PostWO? Taste (Postal is veryyyy chalky but I am big boy so I can handle it)? Or would you guys prefer Postal? Thanks

josephd79

Awards
Well, since you've had Postal, I won't comment on the horrible taste. I've personally used VPX's NO-Shotgun and NO-synthesize many times. Handsdown it's better than LG and I'm concerned that these sales are signaling VPX's drop or discontinuation of these products. They are some of the only Post WO products with HydroWhey as well as all the good pump nutrients. I've had good luck on them and suggest VPX over LG... good luck!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea, i ran a tub each of the shotgun/synthesize combo, and was very impressed in that it was noticable.

taste sucked, but like you said, your a big boy, down the hatch.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love me my black cherry no-synthesize!!!