Supplements your done with for the new year

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Me: 1,3-dimeth: Side effects like chest pains and sadness, sometimes muscle weakness, libido issues make this stuff a loser for me.

Anything that lowers my estrogen: Apparently I need all the estrogen I can get. Anything that lowers my estrogen even a little seem to bring increased joint pain.

What are yours?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
1,3 so far

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
1,3 as well. I'm also done with caffeine loaded supps

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
****...I'll use anything. Bring them all on: 1,3, kigs, TNE, and everything else known to man.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some 1,3!! If you guys have any you want to get ride off send it my way pls :p

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love 1,3

Love ephedra

Love 1,3 + ephedra

Fugg it. U guys just need to build tolerance! Jk

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
ZMA and HMB

CobbledPath

Awards
bulbine and fadogia tried various brands all a waste of time and money for me

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me: 1,3-dimeth: Side effects like chest pains and sadness, sometimes muscle weakness, libido issues make this stuff a loser for me.

Anything that lowers my estrogen: Apparently I need all the estrogen I can get. Anything that lowers my estrogen even a little seem to bring increased joint pain.

What are yours?
Nice to hear im not the only one who gets the downer effect from 1,3. It doesnt even give me energy, I am weird

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Nice to hear im not the only one who gets the downer effect from 1,3. It doesnt even give me energy, I am weird
Sounds like PES's new preworkout product will not have 1,3 in it? :) (sounds good to me if this is the case) I am not a fan of 1,3...mood swings and kills my appetite. I am better off without it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love me some 1,3!! If you guys have any you want to get ride off send it my way pls :p
Love 1,3

Love ephedra

Love 1,3 + ephedra

Fugg it. U guys just need to build tolerance! Jk
LOVE 1,3
I want ephedra

The supp I will do away with... hell i don't know... I really like researched stuff. Though recently fenugreek has dissapointed me... Might have to just use fadogia.

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
yup, as of late, i went back to liking 1,3 in the right doses 40mg-55mg my body seems to like it.

what im giving up is post workout supplements

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
No it screws with me too, jack3d would make me feel like sht, I could do my trail runs great on it but lifts were awful shaky the whole time the crash was horrible and i couldn't shake it. 1,3 is bad news

mikeg313

mikeg313

Awards
  • Established
I dropped all pre workout specified products. Now I take my plain creatine mono and drink a cup of black coffee for a kick to get going. I actually feel much better during and after.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I dropped all pre workout specified products. Now I take my plain creatine mono and drink a cup of black coffee for a kick to get going. I actually feel much better during and after.
Right coffee is on the money, natural food products work best.
Think I'm go buy a can of Monsters haha

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
I'm good with 1, 3 in smaller doses but surprisingly HGHup is the one i will do without this year, tried dosing it according to bottle and when then didn't work altered in increments trying to adjust the right dose and it just never happened for me. i would get 2-3 hours of sleep a night on it no matter how i ran it?

AutoKal47

AutoKal47

AK DoubleWide 47
Awards
I'm done with *a lot* of stuff that I use to take..
tbh I keep it pretty simple now, basics plus a couple of extras, that's it
I'm way more focused on tweaking the diet and the training, and it gives me much better results

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
The funny thing is it used to give me energy and as I grew a tolerance the side effects gets worse. Now I can take it, get energy that doesnt make me sick if Im not working out, and then if I take it an entire week later Im back to no energy, and depresion/all the other side effects I mentioned including those scary chest pains.

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
Dose anyone notice a general feelling of decreased health after prolonged use of synephrin? It is probably my ten hour physically demanding job so I dont wanna jump the gun here.

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
I love 1,3's effects, it does its job, I feel great on it... but then depression sneaks up on me, and lasts days.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I'm not ever taking a supp with Forskolin in it again.

I don't care how much it increases my testosterone. That stuff has me on the toilet all day.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Lol at all the band wagon hate on 1,3.

It's a great ingredient, if used responsibly.

Just because everyone else is hating, doesn't mean you have to jump in too. :D

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
uuuuhhhhmmm id have to say, arginine in any form and also phenylethylamine, i was hoping for more of a buzz or mood boost from it, I can take 1500mg and not notice a huge mood boost although focus is better :)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm good with 1, 3 in smaller doses but surprisingly HGHup is the one i will do without this year, tried dosing it according to bottle and when then didn't work altered in increments trying to adjust the right dose and it just never happened for me. i would get 2-3 hours of sleep a night on it no matter how i ran it?
i honestly have never heard of this before. how do you react to benadryl? does it keep you up as well? i dose all 5 caps at bedtime. but i really do appreciate your honesty

kingdong

kingdong

Awards
  • Established
I love 1,3's effects, it does its job, I feel great on it... but then depression sneaks up on me, and lasts days.
Thats write! It infects your soul a can turn a weekend to ****.

tnsquid

tnsquid

Awards
i honestly have never heard of this before. how do you react to benadryl? does it keep you up as well? i dose all 5 caps at bedtime. but i really do appreciate your honesty
never taken benadryl so i honestly don't know, i guess i'm just one of those lucky few that the supp didn't work for? oh well can't win em all lol....powerfull worked a little better but not enough to become a staple, not sure what to try but definately looking for something. maybe i'll give benadryl go see what happens?

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
This is what I do alot of the time as well..SJ

Domenic

Domenic

Awards
  • Established
Lol at all the band wagon hate on 1,3.

It's a great ingredient, if used responsibly.

Just because everyone else is hating, doesn't mean you have to jump in too. :D
Not bandwagon-jumping. :(
I really love it, but I get severe ups and downs while on it. Like 3-4 days awesome, 3-4 days horrific.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
never taken benadryl so i honestly don't know, i guess i'm just one of those lucky few that the supp didn't work for? oh well can't win em all lol....powerfull worked a little better but not enough to become a staple, not sure what to try but definately looking for something. maybe i'll give benadryl go see what happens?
benadry isnt a supplement. its an OTC medication for allergies and has a side effect of making people sleepy. i was jw if it affected u the opposite way. i would try IGF 2. thats my favorite supplement by far. PM me and ill see if i can get a log for you so its sponsored if thats something you want to do

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not bandwagon-jumping. :(
I really love it, but I get severe ups and downs while on it. Like 3-4 days awesome, 3-4 days horrific.
i just get high or dont notice anything. nothing in the middle ground.

SweetLou321

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1,3 for me. The crash is too much, as well as being to amped. Its just not my supp.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know that there is anything I've "sworn off." I'm dealing with some medical stuff (still lol), so I've really only been using staples for the last year, anyway, but I'll tell you what I'm looking forward to in the future: another E/C run. I actually want to have one of the doses be Focus-XT for my caffeine source, too. That would make for a very fun shred-stack.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BA in high doses......hate the tingles, absolutely can't stand it

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the tingles. They get me excited to hit the gym. Weird huh
thats how a lot of people get, i know someone who won't take a preworkout unless it's loaded with BA, not me though, i feel that crap in my ears and i'm not happy about it.....the worst is this time of the year when it's cold and my skin is dried, my leg tingles get awful even after the workout

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thats how a lot of people get, i know someone who won't take a preworkout unless it's loaded with BA, not me though, i feel that crap in my ears and i'm not happy about it.....the worst is this time of the year when it's cold and my skin is dried, my leg tingles get awful even after the workout
Yea I do feel like a crack head sometimes when my face and ears are tingling. Scrotum is kinda weird place for the tingles also

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I love the tingles. They get me excited to hit the gym. Weird huh
I like it as well it lets me know the preworkout is hitting my system and its go time! (assuming you are taking it with a preworkout)