Go to GNC
- 09-10-2004, 03:20 PM
Go to GNC
No not for supplements,but get this book for a buck...
Alot of great info about Bodybuilding,diet,periodizatio n,body fat calculator,just a ton of stuff.I have to admit this book is quite informative whether you use No2 or not it can help.I use the guidelines in there but im using turbo v-12 instead
Only a Buck...
Last edited by MaDmaN; 09-10-2004 at 03:35 PM.
- 09-10-2004, 04:41 PM
i got that book in the mail maybe 2 years ago. i read through half of it and bought some no2.....it didn't do anything for me. but the book is informative.
- 09-11-2004, 12:04 PM
You get a bf caliper also? If nothing else it's worth a buck for that...
09-11-2004, 12:54 PM
I bought it yesteday since you suggested it. Only a buck.
09-12-2004, 07:16 PM
09-12-2004, 09:44 PM
I hope he doesn't suggest to jump of a bridge!Originally Posted by PirateFromHell
09-12-2004, 10:11 PM
09-13-2004, 06:15 PM
looks like a big advertisement. A bill phillips clone ad.
09-14-2004, 02:54 PM
The book definately has alot of good info in there...the section on training is very different from what i've read anywhere else and sounds like it could be quite effective...
Similar Forum Threads
- By sicosico in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-18-2003, 04:46 PM
- By ManBeast in forum General ChatReplies: 9Last Post: 09-10-2003, 05:19 PM
- By sintar in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2003, 11:25 PM
- By Super Tri's in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2003, 01:25 PM
- By BigAl in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 03-20-2003, 10:58 AM