PMS Black Liver??

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. PMS Black Liver??


    Has anyone heard of this? Does it work?

    I've been hearing a lot of talk about it lately but I can't find it in stores.


  2. Userious?
    Always willing to learn :D
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Big pre-sale and more info coming soon.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep
    •   
       


  4. That's from the new Black Series I heard was coming out soon. I think they're called Phlex Magnum Supplements. Their beta testing of Black Liver has been remarkable from all the anecdotal testimonials I've heard so far.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  5. I heard from a bro who ran an pre-release log that it was great.
    Now that I think of it... that's the last time I heard from him.
    Abs on a skinny guy is like a fat chick with big tits....it doesn't count.

  6. Trapp man was telling of his awesome gains on this. Combine Black liver and his awesome new style of form for bench press and you will be huge!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Trapp man was telling of his awesome gains on this. Combine Black liver and his awesome new style of form for bench press and you will be huge!
    50 each arm. not even maxed man.
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdavid View Post
    50 each arm. not even maxed man.
    bum bell curls, duh!

    And with Black Liver, you'll get 75...KILOGRAMS! each arm; no problem!
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  9. Dang is there going to be any more logs coming? I really wanna try this. I heard no PCT required so that would be great for me, I am just about to hit PCT and I really don't want to come off cycle.
    I saw a couple pictures of it around somewhere too but I don't know if it was on this forum or a different one.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Dang is there going to be any more logs coming? I really wanna try this. I heard no PCT required so that would be great for me, I am just about to hit PCT and I really don't want to come off cycle.
    I saw a couple pictures of it around somewhere too but I don't know if it was on this forum or a different one.
    It's all over the boards bro. I think it'll win the best new supplement of 2012. See if you can find a description about it from the retailer and post it up for us. I'd love learn more about it.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  11. I would Pm Trap Man for more info. That guy knows whats up!.

  12. I heard you can stack it with beardrol

    RECOVERBRO



  13. I heard its going to be the biggest supplement ever. That upstart company is going to make some serious noise.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    I would Pm Trap Man for more info. That guy knows whats up!.
    If I ever want to know if I've ever accomplished anything in my life, I just go to trapp mann and he assures me no...not unless I have a strong bench. He's full wisdom only surpassed by his excellent spelling and grammar. He told me once that he is the mann he is today because Black Liver turned him from the ledge and brink of insanity.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  15. My cousins neighbors uncles parole officer was one of the alpha testers for black liver and I heard he gained 7 lbs in 7 hours on it. Sounds pretty legit to me. I've also heard from a reliable source that the FDA has caught wind of black liver and may try to stop it before it hits market due to the side effect of developing chewbacca caliber beard growth
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by kingjameskjf View Post
    If I ever want to know if I've ever accomplished anything in my life, I just go to trapp mann and he assures me no...not unless I have a strong bench. He's full wisdom only surpassed by his excellent spelling and grammar. He told me once that he is the mann he is today because Black Liver turned him from the ledge and brink of insanity.
    And he fights fire with fire.




    Don't forget that PMS is also releasing a slew of other products, including:

    Black Power! (pre-workout)
    Deebo (energy/rage product)
    Black Shirt (anabolic t-shirt)
    Beard-drol (androgenic hair growth agent)
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  17. Can I apply to log black liver?
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  18. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    My cousins neighbors uncles parole officer was one of the alpha testers for black liver and I heard he gained 7 lbs in 7 hours on it. Sounds pretty legit to me. I've also heard from a reliable source that the FDA has caught wind of black liver and may try to stop it before it hits market due to the side effect of developing chewbacca caliber beard growth
    oh no, the beard issues were from the alpha version that they extracted and used to make their Beard-Drol. However, I'm sure the FDA will try to stymie the progress of the Black Series unless they get to dip their hand in the pot.

    Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    And he fights fire with fire.




    Don't forget that PMS is also releasing a slew of other products, including:

    Black Power! (pre-workout)
    Deebo (energy/rage product)
    Black Shirt (anabolic t-shirt)
    Beard-drol (androgenic hair growth agent)
    You should separate those other out from the Black Series line, those are side items
    Other Black Series products were:
    Black Whey (whey from illicit sources)
    Black Balls (natty test booster)
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

  19. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    And he fights fire with fire.




    Don't forget that PMS is also releasing a slew of other products, including:

    Black Power! (pre-workout)
    Deebo (energy/rage product)
    Black Shirt (anabolic t-shirt)
    Beard-drol (androgenic hair growth agent)
    Any competing interests at play here on your part ?

    Edit: That's right. I ventured out of the safety of the NP sub forum to see what you rabble-rousers are up to :P

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    And he fights fire with fire.




    Don't forget that PMS is also releasing a slew of other products, including:

    Black Power! (pre-workout)
    Deebo (energy/rage product)
    Black Shirt (anabolic t-shirt)
    Beard-drol (androgenic hair growth agent)
    Beard-drol... man I already can grow a beard in like days... I need some for my damn head hair!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Beard-drol... man I already can grow a beard in like days... I need some for my damn head hair!
    Dread-drol and Fro-bol are both in the works. VERY early stages of formulation, though.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  22. Shyt aint even funny no more.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    Shyt aint even funny no more.
    ???

  24. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Dread-drol and Fro-bol are both in the works. VERY early stages of formulation, though.
    Sounds good!
    RecoverBro ELITE

  25. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    Shyt aint even funny no more.
    Day-um!. I guess you ain't a "RealBigga" after all!. If you is then y'all would be hell'a xcited for da shiz dat is black liver!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    Shyt aint even funny no more.
    so you specifically came into a thread TITLED Black Liver and then complain that it talks about black liver? uhm, go?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    Shyt aint even funny no more...PMS is a real problem; and I'm clearly suffering from it right now.
    Ah, I see.

    You may want to look into: Black Tampon - anabolic absorption
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  28. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ah, I see.

    You may want to look into: Black Tampon - anabolic absorption
    ...Nitrogen retention and protein sparing

  29. iM CRYING RIGHT NOW

    RECOVERBRO


  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Steveoph again.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  31. Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    Ditto lol

  32. Is this a cool new sup that's out of stock?
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  33. I need to test me Beard-Drol to help my epic mustache i'm trying to grow.

  34. Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    Shyt aint even funny no more.
    Funny? I assure you my friend, PMS Black Liver is about as serious at it comes. No other product can make the claim that you will gain 7 pounds in 7 seconds. There has been early studys that showed rats gained 4000% more muscle mass.

  35. HaHaha
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  36. Quote Originally Posted by PrepNwa23

    Funny? I assure you my friend, PMS Black Liver is about as serious at it comes. No other product can make the claim that you will gain 7 pounds in 7 seconds. There has been early studys that showed rats gained 4000% more muscle mass.
    The rats were fricken huge dude.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  37. i cant belive there are 2 pages on this product already. trapp mann is onto something!
  38. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    MidwestBeast's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolanrox View Post
    i cant belive there are 2 pages on this product already. trapp mann is onto something!
    Give credit where credit is due! Trapp mannnnn had nothing to do with this. He was simply a ginny dog for our observations.

    50sx8x6

    That's one arm.

    That's all you need to know.
    Psalm 34:10 - "The lions may grow weak and hungry, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing."
    EvoMuse Rep | Inspire to Evolve
    AnabolicMinds Rep

  39. i can only respond with:

    Name:  dispel-horniness.jpg
Views: 157
Size:  48.6 KB
    i revert back to you. please kindly do the needful?

  40. I.

    Have.

    Nothing.
    -RecoverBro Zombie Specialist and Paracord Wrangler
    -Independent due to lies that hurt my family. Loyal to myself and my Bro's.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 06-25-2013, 11:16 AM
  2. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-17-2012, 10:56 PM
  3. primadrol liver juice good for on cycle liver support ?
    By salvalaggio in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-09-2011, 12:54 PM
  4. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 09-15-2010, 09:43 PM
  5. TheNinja's log of LG's new M1D Black - Back in M1D-Black!
    By TheNinja in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 76
    Last Post: 08-24-2009, 07:32 PM
Log in
Log in