Newbie needs some input about pure test, lg m1d/form-x, animal stak/pak, novedex xt

wicked_sol

Awards
Ok so I'm new to all this. I've been lurking in the back ground for about a year now reading reviews, logs and just trying to learn about everything.
A little about me.
I used to hit the gym 5 days a week way back in 2000. I wasn't huge or anything but I was solid at 175. I've been trying to get back in shape now for about a year. I'm currently around 190 but its not good weight. My goals are to try to add bulk and strength while losing some of the beer muscle I've gained over the years.
My friend gave me a box of supplements that I'm thinking about trying out but I'm not sure what combo/stak I should use. Heres a list of what I have.

FinaFlex pure test-daa
Animal pak and animal stak
LG sciences trifecta stack with m1d black series, MMv3, formadrol extreme and t-911
LG sciences Form-x (also daa?)
Gaspari Nutrition Novedex XT (yes I know its been ban)
Hemorage black (pre work out)

I've used lg's M-1d (formadrol pct) and Animal stak in the past and had some decent resaults but I'm not sure if it was in part due to muscle memory.
The pure test and lg's form x are they both just daa and do the same thing? Whats the difference? From what I've read it seems some people use daa as part of a pct? Whats the best way to use it? I email universal nutrition and they stated it (puretest) would work well stack with animal stak. Any thoughts about stacking the 2? what one would be better the pure test of formx?

As far as the novedex, I'm not sure where this fits in. I've read mixed reviews about it.

Currently I'm just using the animal pak and hemo rage. I'm assuming using animal stak, lg m1d, form-x and formadrol as a pct would be over kill?
I've been reading a bunch of different forums trying to find an answer but most of the time it turns into an argument about who likes what product, who is repin what company and fuzzy info.
So this is what I have. What stack would work well?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Vector300 Post Cycle Therapy 1
Nutrition / Health 10
Supplements 10
Anabolics 9