motivate sample - AnabolicMinds.com

motivate sample

1. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

motivate sample

Just took my sample of motivate. Heading to gym then work till bout 12 ill post my thoughts after word.

2. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A lot of people like a scoop of maniac with 2 motivate caps
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Everybody at work is always hitting me up for my stash of Motivate, lol. My wife swiped three caps on her way out the door to a concert tonight, too.

I only use two caps at a time, so you would think that a 120 capsule bottle would last me forever, lol.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
    •   

4. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas
    Everybody at work is always hitting me up for my stash of Motivate, lol. My wife swiped three caps on her way out the door to a concert tonight, too.

I only use two caps at a time, so you would think that a 120 capsule bottle would last me forever, lol.
    I have a 2/3 full bottle if any1 is interested
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1
    A lot of people like a scoop of maniac with 2 motivate caps
    Dangit whish I did that!!
  6. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by hugry4more

Dangit whish I did that!!
    Cause maniac isn't too stim heavy... May try a scoop of motivate with my animal red stim for an added boost
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Okay so here my thoughts.

Provided a clean non jittery energy
    No energy crash
    General good feeling for bout 4 hr's

DISLIKES

Not a great pump
    Didn't really feel a huge push or energy /focus increase

So overall its was okay. If it was like on sale for 12 bucks I may buy some besides that I wouldn't. I like the way it wasn't a really heavy stim but didn't like how it didn't give a really good pump. Ill prob try hemovol next. Then ill try making something myself..
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'2"  170 lbs.

Motivate w/ maniac is a great combo! Used it a few times in the past.

Usually I just use motivate on it's own when I need a little pick-me up, never used it by itself pre though. You could always try adding some agmatine with it. Should give you a great pump
  9. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Motivate isn't meant to give a pump. It is great product for a general pick me up. Really not meant as a pre-workout but I suppose it could be used for that in combination with an actual pre-workout product that wasn't too stim heavy. I like it because it isn't too stim heavy and you can easily adjust you dosage 1 pill at a time.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Motivate isn't meant to give a pump. It is great product for a general pick me up. Really not meant as a pre-workout but I suppose it could be used for that in combination with an actual pre-workout product that wasn't too stim heavy. I like it because it isn't too stim heavy and you can easily adjust you dosage 1 pill at a time.
    ^^^This post hit it right on the head, IMO. I think this post covers everything that I was going to say!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'10"  169 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas

^^^This post hit it right on the head, IMO. I think this post covers everything that I was going to say!
    So I mean not to bash it or anything it just is kinda the same as having 2 cups of green tea? Like who is the target audience for a product like this. Is IR suppose to be like a 5 HR energy deal kinda thing?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Motivate and Perform SAMPLE REVIEW
    By weakestlink in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-25-2010, 09:59 AM
  2. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Sample Review/Mini Log
    By zb126 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-08-2010, 09:04 PM
  3. Anabolic Innovations Motivate Sample Review/Mini Log
    By zb126 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 0