Best Strength Supplement

Kwiatkowski18

Awards
I've done some searching on the forum but couldn't come up with a decent answer. I apologize if this has been posted in the past. I'm looking for a supplement (hopefully something without a PCT) that will add a little bit more strength to help get me over my recent plateau. I've mixed my workout routine up the last little bit but I can't seem to get over the hump. I'm not looking for explosive strength gains like a steroid but just that little extra. I had run M1T's in the past and had mixed results. But I don't want to go that route anymore; too hard on the liver.

Little bit about me: I am currently bulking; went from 180lbs in May to 205lbs presently (my weight was pretty low in May due to stress-started a new job, moved, etc.). I'm trying to reach 220 hopefully by July. My diet was pretty bad over the past 3 months- lot of junk food, etc. I've cleaned it up and have been eating healthy for about a month now and I'm already starting to notice a difference. The weight I'm putting on now is more lean compared to fatty. My current supps that I'm dedicated to are:

Mutant Mass Weight Gainer (great taste, have had great results mixing with whey Protein)
Whey Protein (can't remember the exact brand but it's good stuff)
Pre-workout: Dymatize XPand (I'm always trying new ones, XPand is decent for pumps, good for energy; I usually cycle on and off to prevent myself from become immune to its effects)
Purple K Creatine (1 pill every morning, 2 before a workout; I think I'm going to switch to a different creatine after the bottle runs out. I'm just not feeling the effects of the creatine like I used to)

I play a lot of hockey so my legs aren't the focus of my workouts. I do squats and ride the bike at best. I mainly train my upper body. I do my best to make it to the gym 3 times a week but with work, sometimes I can only make it 2.

Anyone have any suggestions?

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Anabeta, DAA, Erase. Work out your legs. You will regret not.

Also, look into some multis, fish oil. And a few other staple supps. Look up staple supps. There have been many threads about them.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If looking to stay natural, as stated, both AnaBeta and DAA are great. You could look at Bridge to get an extra edge, too, but if I had to say just one supplement in this category, it would be AnaBeta.

Kwiatkowski18

Awards
If I stack Anabeta and DAA, could I continue using my creatine daily and XPand (before workouts)? I hate overloading myself with supps. The old stomach can be picky sometimes.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabeta, Intimidate (Iforce) and Triazole all increased strength for me.

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
If I stack Anabeta and DAA, could I continue using my creatine daily and XPand (before workouts)? I hate overloading myself with supps. The old stomach can be picky sometimes.
Yeah you can. You should prolly take an AI with with DAA. Your body will naturally raise your estrogen when you raise testosterone. Erase or another AI will help lower the amount of estrogen.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a huge fan of BPS EndoSurge, with Taurus DAA-HCG with PES Erase. All 3 supplements compliment themselves very well.

Eizbear

Eizbear

Awards
  • Established
A good suggestion for a DAA supplement would be Hard-FX, which contains pure D-Aspartic acid along with Fenugreek, Forskolin and a natural AI. 2 in 1 product, so to say.. A fine combination with that would be Mass-FX and I believe it surely will help you overcome your platue. The mental aspect of Mass-FX is really awesome, imho. Some real Alpha-male stuff there!

Together, the stack will increase both test. and free test, while keeping the potential increased estro. in controll thanks to the 7-Methoxyflavone AI.

PES Erase is also a very good supplement, lots and lots of positive feedback on that one!

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAA. I like the sodium version that SNS makes and was shown to be effective in human clinical trials. Also, arachadonic acid.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
A good suggestion for a DAA supplement would be Hard-FX, which contains pure D-Aspartic acid along with Fenugreek, Forskolin and a natural AI. 2 in 1 product, so to say.. A fine combination with that would be Mass-FX and I believe it surely will help you overcome your platue. The mental aspect of Mass-FX is really awesome, imho. Some real Alpha-male stuff there!

Together, the stack will increase both test. and free test, while keeping the potential increased estro. in controll thanks to the 7-Methoxyflavone AI.

PES Erase is also a very good supplement, lots and lots of positive feedback on that one!
Good call on the MassFX. It's a classic.

MassFX + Erase is a pretty killer stack. That really bit of AI really puts it over the edge.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good call on the MassFX. It's a classic.

MassFX + Erase is a pretty killer stack. That really bit of AI really puts it over the edge.
I am in full agreement with Bob here. Mass FX + Erase is a wicked stack!
I really do like Hard FX as a solid DAA & natural AI supplement.
-SNS DAA caps was always a solid option for me in the past. It was very cheap and worked quite well.

I still need to try PES Anabeta. I have been hearing some good things.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i got great strength from anabeta and prime (each solo). would think it would make a nice stack.

Kwiatkowski18

Awards
Just ordered Anabeta, Erase, and Alpha Series DAA (they were out of the capsules). Can I stack all 3 or should I balance them another way with different cycles?

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
They are awesome stacked together. Never tried Alpha series but I was stacking Anabeta, Erase and Formula X and gaines about 6 lbs LBM

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah erase and anabeta are solid. Even better is adding igf 2

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Still so curious about AnaBeta...
Do ppl stack AnaBeta and DAA?
what about 2 bottles of AnaBeta back to back and what is it? Still been trying
To figure that out...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still so curious about AnaBeta...
Do ppl stack AnaBeta and DAA?
what about 2 bottles of AnaBeta back to back and what is it? Still been trying
To figure that out...
For mass gains I love Anabeta and DAA, I normally run Anabeta/Formula-X stack.

That Mutant Mass weight gainer is good stuff :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
For mass gains I love Anabeta and DAA, I normally run Anabeta/Formula-X stack.

That Mutant Mass weight gainer is good stuff :)
Yeah I've heard of that. It's a Canadian
Company... Wanted to try that before.
Yeah and ppl seem to love AnaBeta haha

tpol

Awards
I had the same question man and like you said I did a massive amount of research I found bits and pieces here and there luckily manbeast set me straight.

I just started this

Anabeta+erase+daa+at2

Oxyelite pro+SHIFT

And im also using creapure+fierce still atleast for afew more weeks

Hope this helps you

But you should work your lower body, legs are very important

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I've heard of that. It's a Canadian
Company... Wanted to try that before.
Yeah and ppl seem to love AnaBeta haha
I didn't even know it was a Canadian company and im canadian lol

Nickmort

Nickmort

Awards
Yeah its great for gaining mass for sure. Made me hungry as hell all the time. No problem getting in over 3k clean calories

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Supplements can help, but your training routine is probably more critical to strength gains, and your diet more critical to mass gains.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Supplements can help, but your training routine is probably more critical to strength gains, and your diet more critical to mass gains.
I agree with this

High reps for hypertrophy and low reps for strength

Diet is crucial to mass gains but Anabeta makes me really hungry so I can eat the food I need with ease