Belly fat - AnabolicMinds.com

Belly fat

Belly fat

Anybody got any good sups that will help get the last of my belly fat . Tried oxy pro but not doing it . And yes my diet is on point.

Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

realistically no suppliment that is systemic can truly target only belly fat...

Alpha T2 claims to target receptors that are prominent in the midsection:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-capsules.html

There are also localized transdermals that are designed to be local delivery. I believe eviscerate is one of them:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...rate-4-oz.html

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

Check out Genomyx Abliderate & Eviscerate. Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray is another great option. Both of those companies put out nothing but solid products, and the above products are exactly what your looking for. With that said, make sure your diet stays on point...as that will be a big factor in loosing that last little bit of fat.
    ~ Still Around ~
    •   

Thanks I'll try that out !
    Stats
    6'1"  197 lbs.

What ManBeast said. And FYI, your diet is not on point or else you wouldn't have bellyfat Think about that.
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

I'd suggest changing up your diet or restricting it more. Once your body gets to a certain % (different for everyone) it's going to hold on to the last few %'s. My suggestion is to start reducing carbs even more and up your HIT Cardio.

You have a point owlicks . That why I asked because I needed someone to open my eyes .lower carbs and increase hit starts to day thanks again guys

Quote Originally Posted by owlicks View Post
    What ManBeast said. And FYI, your diet is not on point or else you wouldn't have bellyfat Think about that.
    He never said his diet was always on point. He could very well just be getting into fitness or getting back on track.....hence him dropping fat.
    ~ Still Around ~

1 year of hard work so far . But I have a long way to go . You guys put in the work and I'm just learning and loving it. Lost 35lbs and got back 15-19 but not fat. I'm 6'4 215 and trying to grow. Thanks to all of you growing bigger and harder
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Have you tried some sort of fasting protocol?!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

No remember I try to lose fat and gain muscle . But I'm down to the last bit of fat I'm after. Then a long clean bulk

Lean Xtreme, Alpha T2, and Raspberry Ketones (along with a super strict diet) are doing wonders for me. I hold lower abdomen fat even at single digit body fat, so hopefully this will help along the way.

Stats
    6'2"  254 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am just keeping myself plugging away in the gym. It's going slowly and surely. There is no real spot shrinking for BF. Just have to keep burning it and burning it.
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

whats the opinion on nutrient partitioning supps?
    i also have similar goals and am thinking of adding some slin sane into my mix
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    I really like nutrient partitioners. SS is a good product. You could also look into Neovar, which we make, and Glycobol. I didn't respond great to glycobol (stomach pains), but SS and Neovar have not caused this problem.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Appliednutriceuticals.com
    Are you ready for N.O. UPTAKE? It's a game-changer!
    Stats
    6'1"  187 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by nimbustim View Post
    Check out Genomyx Abliderate & Eviscerate. Prototype Nutrition 7-Spray is another great option. Both of those companies put out nothing but solid products, and the above products are exactly what your looking for. With that said, make sure your diet stays on point...as that will be a big factor in loosing that last little bit of fat.
    A great suggestion! New abliderate advanced was just released, beta, via our site! should be at more retailers shortly, but this is a great opportunity! i loved the first, as did many!

Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    a great idea, A GDA slin sane is a vital tool for me on cuts and recomps, absolutely amazing, and at that price, can't be beat
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ManBeast
    realistically no suppliment that is systemic can truly target only belly fat...

Alpha T2 claims to target receptors that are prominent in the midsection:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...-capsules.html

There are also localized transdermals that are designed to be local delivery. I believe eviscerate is one of them:
    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/g...rate-4-oz.html

ManBeast
    This combo is loved by many...two if the PES reps are huge fans of the combo in particular.

Times carb dieting and carb cycling always seemed to be my diet if choice for belly fat
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

I hold lower abdomen fat even at single digit body fat, so hopefully this will help along the way.
    I have similar problems.... what causes it to be locational like this?

I've just started on AX and Triazole, I have taken bloods before and will again after. So I will see if that makes any difference to my normal cutting routine and to the bloodwork.

Good luck getting ripped!!

Tim
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

A good stim like dexaprime with a solid localized fat burner like eviscerate will do wonders imo.
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

TTA-500, Raspberry Ketones, EC, and a good nutrient partitioner is a protocol I've had success with.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions rep

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Reduce XT and other cortisol control aids are generally favorable for removing visceral fat, which is very common in the belly area.
  22. AnabolicMinds Board Educator.
    Stats
    5'10"  199 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Belly fat/abs help?
    By sub001 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-17-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. A little Belly fat
    By jdboucher in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 07:29 AM
  3. Belly Fat
    By cmp007 in forum Weight Loss