Promino Plus

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I have a question. Would you guys buy a product just because it has one ingredient that you liked. Promino Plus has several ingedients in it. I know there are better choices out there that increases growth hormone. The ingredient that's in it is endo pro plus, which they don't make as a single supplement anymore. I've taken many things over the years. I can honestly say endo pro plus made my body harder than anything I have ever tried. That's including roids cytomel albuterol etc. I know diet is the key. My libdo was out the roof everytime I took it. Thanks

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Come on fellas I know somebody has tried this product and has a opinion about it.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Whats the actual ingredient, not the trademark name
copy and paste for endo pro plus. They said it was just tribulus but there is no way it was tribulus. I've tried it and it doesn't even compare. It def wasn't clomid either I've tried that also. I would have wood for days. Not to mention my body would lean out a lot. I just found this from another board. I guess I found the answer to my question.

Another product that has been shrouded in mystique is the original EndoPro, developed by a research and development engineer by the name of Fred Worthy for a small company called Atlas Labs. Most bodybuilders familiar with the original EndoPro will attest that it had something in it that wasn't listed on the label. Many people thought that it was either clomid or cyclofenil, since it had a very noticeable testosterone- and libido-enhancing effect. Dan Duchaine agrees with the cyclofenil theory:
"Fred Worthy was a big steroid dealer with a lot of connections in Mexico, which is where he developed the original EndoPro."
In recent years, Worthy has suggested that EndoPro still has a "magic" ingredient. He has gone on record as saying that EndoPro does contain a "drug," but he would not say what the drug was. Of course, EndoPro does, indeed, contain a drug. It's called aspirin. None of the "newer" bottles have tested positive for anything else but. Of course, the "surge" that was felt when using the original prototype is gone, as well