Questions Concerning Erase + DAA

jck524

Awards
1. Do yall ship to Canada?
2. Any severe side effects from taking these products and if so what other supplements can I take to help?
3. This is probably a very stupid question but...Can i get gyno from Erase?

I'm thinking about stacking Erase + DAA + ZMA, if anyone has suggestions on a better stack please let me know! thanks!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
You shouldn't get any SEVERE side effects from those products, if any at all

I'm almost 100% sure you can't get gyno from Erase

And a better stack would ofc depend on what your goals are, I have heard good things about Erase + Anabeta

I'm going to run Erase + Anabeta + Endosurge + Recourse (main indgredient DAA) in a short time, already have everything ready for a 8 week run

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you mean does Nutraplanet or PES, yes they do.

2. Any severe side effects from taking these products and if so what other supplements can I take to help?
Some get a little water retention from DAA, but with adding Erase you won't have to worry about that. With Erase I everyones dose is different, a lot of people get sore joints if dosed 3 caps a day, many run 2 caps a day with very nice results. I myself also love 2 caps a day, which is a bonus because now the bottle will last 6 weeks.

Not at all, in fact Erase can help reduce gyno.

Im not a fan of ZMK, if you really want to up that stack I'd look into- Formula-X/Erase/Division 1 Stack. I'm telling ya, you will love Formula-X way more then bulk DAA, the LCLT works great combined with DAA.

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Lot's of buzz on Anabeta!

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Some get a little water retention from DAA, but with adding Erase you won't have to worry about that. With Erase I everyones dose is different, a lot of people get sore joints if dosed 3 caps a day, many run 2 caps a day with very nice results. I myself also love 2 caps a day, which is a bonus because now the bottle will last 6 weeks.

Im not a fan of ZMK, if you really want to up that stack I'd look into- Formula-X/Erase/Division 1 Stack. I'm telling ya, you will love Formula-X way more then bulk DAA, the LCLT works great combined with DAA.
This guys canadian...what he says!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This guys canadian...what he says!
Just because I eat beaver tales, play hockey and over use the word EH.........doesn't make me Canadian.

Ok maybe it does :lol:

jck524

Awards

Ok I'm going to go with the Erase+Formula-X+Division 1 Stack. last question....How long can I run this stack for?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup, 8 weeks would be a very nice run.