Can someone run this stack before I do?!

1. Can someone run this stack before I do?!

I've been using Purus Labs D-Pol and I can honestly say it works for me. However, I wanna see someone run this:

PES Anabeta
    PES Erase Pro
    Purus Labs D-Pol / or any properly dosed DAA product.
    Any Logs online anyone?

2. im running anabeta/erase pro right now..as soon as i get my lit-up in the mail, DAA will be in the mix
    the anabeta and erase pro are already kicking so much ass i really doubt the DAA will have any noticeable effects

3. I'm starting tomorrow Anabeta, Erase, Endosurge and Recourse which is a DAA product
    •   

4. Quote Originally Posted by Jonbero View Post
    I'm starting tomorrow Anabeta, Erase, Endosurge and Recourse which is a DAA product
    Serious stack, good stuff man.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

5. I've run SNS DAA + PES Erase, and been very happy with it. Although I have no interest in running Anabeta, so I can't comment in that department.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

6. I'd honestly just run Erase Pro by itself so you know how it works for you. I haven't used mine yet but I'm not gonna stack it till I try it once and see how it treats me on its own.

7. this is a very common stack, and one that i suggest to many people while bulking
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

8. Ive ran Anabeta, Erase and Formula X a month back and it was crazy good. good gains all around and even leaned up some.

9. DAA+erase+anabeta, this is the stack I look to most with the most consistency.

10. Anybody have a link to a review or a log?

11. took all of 2 seconds to find..and theres many more. the search function is your friend

DAA + Erase + Anabeta Log

AnaBeta, Erase & DAA 8 week log by AtomicFox (unsponsored)

no erase pro, but use use your imagination..

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Replies: 301
    Last Post: 11-15-2010, 10:49 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2010, 04:31 PM
  4. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 11-09-2009, 06:30 AM
  5. Good stack? Bad Stack? Epic Stack?
    By mikeylikesit in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1