RS Transaderm Questions

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

    RS Transaderm Questions


    I started yesterday and I have a few questions about safety. I have kids so I'm very nervous about transferring it to them.

    If I wash my hands with soap and then purell, is it safe to say transfer via the hands is unlikely?

    How long does it take to fully absorb after application to where there is no risk of transfer.

    Thanks everyone.

  2. Senior Member
    jwa254's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    2,313
    Rep Power
    689819
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Washing your hands should do the trick. It dries fast, but I'm not certain if dried = absorbed (I'd guess not exactly)

    A rep should chime in shortly, those guys are usually fast.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
  3. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Washing your hands should do the trick. It dries fast, but I'm not certain if dried = absorbed (I'd guess not exactly)

    A rep should chime in shortly, those guys are usually fast.
    Thanks!
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Transmission worries can definitely be controlled just by simply washing your hands. That will take care of any possibility of it passing to your children or others. If you wanted to take it a step further you could always apply it with a pair of latex gloves and throw them away after applying but IMO that is not necessary. I have a wife and very young kids myself and just making sure my hands are washed and that the transaderm is dry before putting a shirt on is all the control you should need. The good news is that Transaderm dries in seconds, so shirt bleed through should never be a problem

    As far as how long it takes to absorb, Transaderm is slowly absorbed and released into the body and has a long half life which is why one dose per day is all that is needed
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  5. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13
    Transmission worries can definitely be controlled just by simply washing your hands. That will take care of any possibility of it passing to your children or others. If you wanted to take it a step further you could always apply it with a pair of latex gloves and throw them away after applying but IMO that is not necessary. I have a wife and very young kids myself and just making sure my hands are washed and that the transaderm is dry before putting a shirt on is all the control you should need. The good news is that Transaderm dries in seconds, so shirt bleed through should never be a problem

    As far as how long it takes to absorb, Transaderm is slowly absorbed and released into the body and has a long half life which is why one dose per day is all that is needed
    Thank you very much for your reply I'm very impressed with how fast it dries. I look forward to the next couple weeks. Starting a pmag cycle on Monday, I hear transaderm is perfect to combat lethargy and help libido.
  6. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dcne02

    Thank you very much for your reply I'm very impressed with how fast it dries. I look forward to the next couple weeks. Starting a pmag cycle on Monday, I hear transaderm is perfect to combat lethargy and help libido.
    That is exactly what it is great for. It works great as a test base for any PH cycle, so you should enjoy it with the Pmag
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1515
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i never had libido shutdown on my 6.5 week dzine run of 30/30/45/45/45/60 plus 3 more days of 60. transderm is great it washes off so easy, it dries so fast.
  8. Senior Member
    stopstalking's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,890
    Rep Power
    196985
    Level
    36
    Lv. Percent
    25.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You will be fine. Just make sure to wash your hands and wear a shirt when holding the kids.

    Transaderm is an excellent test base for a cycle. If your not going to inject test this is the next best thing
  9. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    if you work at all, i'd apply the lotion before going to work, this way you can give the transaderm more than enough time to dry, even if it's already dry, just another measure to take to ensure it's completely gone

    if your worried about it coming through your clothing, which i dont' think it would....try wearing a beater under all your shirts to add an extra layer
  10. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10718
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    if you work at all, i'd apply the lotion before going to work, this way you can give the transaderm more than enough time to dry, even if it's already dry, just another measure to take to ensure it's completely gone

    if your worried about it coming through your clothing, which i dont' think it would....try wearing a beater under all your shirts to add an extra layer
    I agree with this.....transaderm will dry in 5min or less in my experience. Just put it on right when you get out of the shower.
  11. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf

    I agree with this.....transaderm will dry in 5min or less in my experience. Just put it on right when you get out of the shower.
    Applying right after the shower is also the best for absorption. Your pores will be opened up and cleansed and it will be a great time to apply it
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  12. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1515
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    lets be real, it dries in 2 mins. nothing to worry about people. young gotti lol wearing extra layers? a little extreme bud.
  13. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti
    if you work at all, i'd apply the lotion before going to work, this way you can give the transaderm more than enough time to dry, even if it's already dry, just another measure to take to ensure it's completely gone

    if your worried about it coming through your clothing, which i dont' think it would....try wearing a beater under all your shirts to add an extra layer
    That is exactly when I apply, right before I leave for the day. Gotta love how fast this stuff dries.

    How have the solo logs been with this? I'm running it with pmag now, so far so good.
  14. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteguy29 View Post
    lets be real, it dries in 2 mins. nothing to worry about people. young gotti lol wearing extra layers? a little extreme bud.
    your right it is extreme, but with kids around, if he was that worried it may be worth it
  15. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1515
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    the only other thing out besides some of the 4ad's and stuff is the new Andromass v3 and dermacrine but the andro stuff is expensive but you can make great gains on just that. one hell of a testbase but you pay a huge price tag. i only have 1 bottle of trans left : (
  16. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

    I've only been using Transaderm for a few days, but I feel awesome. I have a intense focus and nice clean energy, really enjoying it so far.
  17. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dcne02
    I've only been using Transaderm for a few days, but I feel awesome. I have a intense focus and nice clean energy, really enjoying it so far.
    Those effects are pretty good with Transaderm. I always had a great sense of well-being on it
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  18. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Those effects are pretty good with Transaderm. I always had a great sense of well-being on it
    Any thoughts on using 6 sprays ED? I don't think I will need to, just curious how the results have been when increasing the dose.
  19. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dcne02
    Any thoughts on using 6 sprays ED? I don't think I will need to, just curious how the results have been when increasing the dose.
    I've ran it all the way up to 8 pumps and it was great. The only negative is that you will retain more water at the higher dose, but an AI would help that
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  20. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10718
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Those effects are pretty good with Transaderm. I always had a great sense of well-being on it
    Transaderm made me really hungry
  21. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

    In week 2 of transaderm at 5 pumps a day. So far no lethargy at all on Pmag at 100mg. I was wondering if it's worth going to 6 pumps a day. Anybody have any experience increasing dose? is it worth it?

    Also, I've been applying it only to my chest and shoulders. Should I apply to other areas to spread it around more?

    Thanks!
  22. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

    Btw. I'm 6' 236 right now. Not sure if size should determine dosage increase or not with transaderm.
  23. Elite Member
    Young Gotti's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    5,457
    Rep Power
    1369330
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    In week 2 of transaderm at 5 pumps a day. So far no lethargy at all on Pmag at 100mg. I was wondering if it's worth going to 6 pumps a day. Anybody have any experience increasing dose? is it worth it?

    Also, I've been applying it only to my chest and shoulders. Should I apply to other areas to spread it around more?

    Thanks!
    i have no experience with 6 pumps but i dont' see it being a problem.....i would try and spread the transaderm as much as possible, cover the shoulders and upper chest as best as possible....the thin layer should ensure it gets absorbed better and fully rather than lotion sitting on top of lotion in a thick layer that may not absorb as well
  24. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    2,019
    Rep Power
    268142
    Level
    38
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by dcne02 View Post
    In week 2 of transaderm at 5 pumps a day. So far no lethargy at all on Pmag at 100mg. I was wondering if it's worth going to 6 pumps a day. Anybody have any experience increasing dose? is it worth it?

    Also, I've been applying it only to my chest and shoulders. Should I apply to other areas to spread it around more?

    Thanks!
    shouldnt be a problem upping the dose. i use about 8 pumps.. apply on the shoulders and my balls.. i would stay away from applying on the chest, ive heard the conversion in that area is more likely to be.. estrogen?? or something along those lines.
  25. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I've ran up to 8 pumps with no AI and no problems. Definstay away from the chest with Transaderm. It is likely to cause more conversion to estrogen in those areas. Shoulders and upper back are the best areas
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  26. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10718
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I didn't like applying it to my balls; made them feel really inflamed.

    I was doing 5 pumps for a while. One pump on the top of each foot and one pump on each should/trap area and one pump on my upper chest.
  27. New Member
    dcne02's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    218
    Rep Power
    334
    Level
    14
    Lv. Percent
    91.37%

    Awesome. Thanks Everyone.
  28. Senior Member
    bigwhiteguy29's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  233 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,173
    Rep Power
    1515
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    67.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    i did 6 pumps a day 2 on each should and 1 on each inside part of leg. i am 2 weeks into a long d-zine cycle 30/45/45/45/45/60 plus 3 extra days on 60 so 6.5 weeks to use up 2 bottles and i ran transderm for the first time as well as using Torem as a serm. I must say this long highdose cycle of a stronger PH was amazing. im sure its the combo of having a "test base" as well as torem but i am diging it! i am recoving faster than my pmag and hdrol cycles in the past.
  29. Professional Member
    gymrat827's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  207 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,659
    Rep Power
    10112
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    71.07%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    ive done 9, with 1 cap of mr supp bromo ed. on ph's too
  30. Senior Member
    ambulldog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,968
    Rep Power
    8438
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    19.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Transmission worries can definitely be controlled just by simply washing your hands. That will take care of any possibility of it passing to your children or others. If you wanted to take it a step further you could always apply it with a pair of latex gloves and throw them away after applying but IMO that is not necessary. I have a wife and very young kids myself and just making sure my hands are washed and that the transaderm is dry before putting a shirt on is all the control you should need. The good news is that Transaderm dries in seconds, so shirt bleed through should never be a problem

    As far as how long it takes to absorb, Transaderm is slowly absorbed and released into the body and has a long half life which is why one dose per day is all that is needed
    well said
    Noob looking for alot of guidance
    I've got a hold of some omnadren 250(is sustanon better?) and I'm pretty much clueless about steroids. All i know about it is that it easily aromatizes and it holds alot of water
  31. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf
    I didn't like applying it to my balls; made them feel really inflamed.

    I was doing 5 pumps for a while. One pump on the top of each foot and one pump on each should/trap area and one pump on my upper chest.
    I never had a problem applying to "the boys" 2 pumps there for the extra DHT conversion and then 3 to each shoulder is what I did
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  32. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10718
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I never had a problem applying to "the boys" 2 pumps there for the extra DHT conversion and then 3 to each shoulder is what I did
    Yeah I just have sensitive skin
  33. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    I was using 6 pumps ED and loved it during my cycle. Def helped my libido and lethargy. Only side effect if you want to call it that was how ridiculously hungry I always was...... I would eat a huge meal and be hungry an hour later.
  34. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave
    I was using 6 pumps ED and loved it during my cycle. Def helped my libido and lethargy. Only side effect if you want to call it that was how ridiculously hungry I always was...... I would eat a huge meal and be hungry an hour later.
    Yeh that is a big one with Transaderm. Hunger goes up big time due to the increased anabolism.
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  35. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Yeh that is a big one with Transaderm. Hunger goes up big time due to the increased anabolism.
    It was great I definitely recommended it to my friends. I am including it in every cycle from here on out.
  36. Elite Member
    RickRock13's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    9,352
    Rep Power
    989354
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    23.37%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    It was great I definitely recommended it to my friends. I am including it in every cycle from here on out.
    That is a good call man. It compliments any and all PH cycles beautifully with a great OTC test base
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  37. Professional Member
    TheDarkHalf's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    29
    Posts
    4,398
    Rep Power
    10718
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    91.03%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    That is a good call man. It compliments any and all PH cycles beautifully with a great OTC test base
    Even on a cutting cycle? I guess i'm more concerned about bloat....got a cutting cycle coming up and trans is something i want to run but am concerned about the bloat since i'm trying to lean out
  38. Professional Member
    DangerDave's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,847
    Rep Power
    1049562
    Level
    58
    Lv. Percent
    73.27%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    You will be safe man. I have never experienced any bloat using it.
  39. New Member
    Kid Chocolate's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    18
    Level
    3
    Lv. Percent
    84.52%

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I was using 6 pumps ED and loved it during my cycle. Def helped my libido and lethargy. Only side effect if you want to call it that was how ridiculously hungry I always was...... I would eat a huge meal and be hungry an hour later.
    As I understand rs- transaderm gives hunger... interesting to put it in a cycle of cutting?
    And how counter this hunger?
  40. New Member
    spen418's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    9
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    98%

    I will be receiving my first bottle of RS Transaderm tomorrow and looking for some guidance. I am 48 years old, 5'9" and 225lbs. I am looking to cut about 25 more pounds of fat and make some moderate muscle gains. I current hit the gym 3 day a week for about 45 minutes. What is recommended for a beginner like me in order to get the best results? Do I need to change my diet, do I need to increase my protein intake, should I be working out like a beast? Any direction or assistance will be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    spen418
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. ? About Transaderm
    By DWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 05:03 PM
  2. transaderm with TRT
    By fanzdslpwr1 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 08:54 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in