Has anyone ever tried...

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
... a PWO called WTF (stands for Wake The Freak) from ALR Industries and if you have can you share your thoughts on the product?

It was the first PWO I tried and I got insane workouts with it, I don't know if the product was really effective or if it was just because I was a PWO virgin

Never got the same kind of rush and pump from any other PWO's, I finished a tube of SuperPump Maxx using 3 scoops a while ago and didin't really feel anything, also Jack3d does nothing for me

Heres the label

1650023.jpg

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you trust someone who names there supplements "WTF"?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used that product too. I always thought it stood for something else though. ALRI is great company and used to be a board sponsor here.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
do you trust someone who names there supplements "WTF"?
I believe ALR Industries has a good reputation as a company, lol I just thought the name is funny :D

I used that product too. I always thought it stood for something else though. ALRI is great company and used to be a board sponsor here.
Yo, cool, what did you think about it and how do you think it compares to other PWO's?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe ALR Industries has a good reputation as a company
oh man you obviously never heard about there scandal about there supplements and questions about some of there natural supps spiked with some anabolics. idk. its up to you

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I believe ALR Industries has a good reputation as a company, lol I just thought the name is funny :D

Yo, cool, what did you think about it and how do you think it compares to other PWO's?

I haven't use that many different pre-workouts. Also WTF has been reformulated a few times since I've used it. I say, if you find something you like and it works for you, then stick with it.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
oh man you obviously never heard about there scandal about there supplements and questions about some of there natural supps spiked with some anabolics. idk. its up to you
Damn, your damn right I haven't heard about thattt lol!

If thats true maybe my PWO had some roids in them lol!!!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
It's true...
Oh my

How can I trust any company now

Damn, how can these type of things happen

How can a company do that...

And how are they still in business, unbeliavable!

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Jonbero, please do not use the Lords name in vain it is extremely offensive.
I'm sorry if I offended you

I edited my posts

I'm an atheist so I didin't think about this but you are right