Anabeta &/or Erase?

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, I've been looking around a bit & can't seem to find my answer.

I'm looking at doing a run of Anabeta, as well as a run of Erase. Having never taken either supplement before, I completely understand about running supps separately to see how they work on me personally.

Will I be missing out on something by running them completely separate?

I was thinking of going thru the bottle of Anabeta, waiting a week, then starting Erase. I had also thought about overlapping - starting the Erase maybe the last week or so of Anabeta?

I have also been sitting on a bottle of Recreate & a bottle of Sesathin - picked those up on a whim, but not sure where to incorporate these (maybe give to the wife?)

I'm performing in May, so my goal is to rip some sh!t up in the next few months & see what happens. I don't like the bulking & cutting swings, so my all-out end goal is to get the best lean bulk I can in that time - obviously nutrition & training are key - I'm just trying to find a couple answers.

Any ideas welcome! & thanks!!!!!

A

aceroni

Awards
hey man never took erase but i took AB.
i was dosing at 4 caps a day, but got best results from 5 caps a day with FIVE SEPERATE MEALS.
i cannot tell you to drink enough water, the more you drink the better anabeta works

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Awesom - thanks - I've been reading to expect some serious thirst, as well as hunger - depending on diet & dosing

Another question - continue taking creatine with AB &/or erase or not?

A

aceroni

Awards
well, i didnt take creatine just cause i wanted to see how it worked, but if your trying to gain strength and size idk why you wouldnt take creatine...

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They are commonly used solo, so you are good to go. Those who stack them usually have used both separately before and want to combine the power of each

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Anabeta was great for me not just for the fact that it works but it increased my hunger. How much I eat is really my limiting factor in my progress. AB made it easy!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
X

Xetenor

Awards
I am still taking anabeta and erase. Great combo. Nice strength increase and gained some size. Has helped with definition also! Going to run another stack and take some time off then.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is erase best dosed 2 when you first wake up and 1 8 hours later? By the way stacking these two with Creatine for 8 weeks of a 3200 cal lean bulk is there anything else I should add besides a MV,protein and tons of BCAAs?

thestein1016

thestein1016

Awards
  • Established
Is erase best dosed 2 when you first wake up and 1 8 hours later? By the way stacking these two with Creatine for 8 weeks of a 3200 cal lean bulk is there anything else I should add besides a MV,protein and tons of BCAAs?
I take 1 first thing in the morning with flax and fish oil, then another in the afternoon with fish and flax, and one more at night with fish and flax.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry if this has been addressed elsewhere, I've been looking around a bit & can't seem to find my answer.

I'm looking at doing a run of Anabeta, as well as a run of Erase. Having never taken either supplement before, I completely understand about running supps separately to see how they work on me personally.

Will I be missing out on something by running them completely separate?

I was thinking of going thru the bottle of Anabeta, waiting a week, then starting Erase. I had also thought about overlapping - starting the Erase maybe the last week or so of Anabeta?

I have also been sitting on a bottle of Recreate & a bottle of Sesathin - picked those up on a whim, but not sure where to incorporate these (maybe give to the wife?)

I'm performing in May, so my goal is to rip some sh!t up in the next few months & see what happens. I don't like the bulking & cutting swings, so my all-out end goal is to get the best lean bulk I can in that time - obviously nutrition & training are key - I'm just trying to find a couple answers.

Any ideas welcome! & thanks!!!!!
If you've never used either product before, then the recommended thing to do would be to run them each standalone, or stagger the start of one product for a week or so after starting the other. So, either way, you're fine.

No need to add Recreate or Sesathin, IMO - in the end though, what yo do is entirely up to you.

Another question - continue taking creatine with AB &/or erase or not?
Continue using creatine with both AnaBeta and Erase, yes - creatine is a BASIC STAPLE and should be used all the time, IMO. There's no reason to stop using creatine pre-competition at all either, honestly, and if you can't get as lean, dry and hard as you want to be for competition WITH creatine, then something is not being done right.

Thinking of stacking these two and DAA sound good?
They would all work well together.

You can dose like that. OR you can do 1 cap first thing, 1 cap 6-8 hours later, and 1 cap pre-bed. You don't need any products but the basic staples, even on a "lean bulk". Just make sure you are getting good fats in your diet.

~Rosie~

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
I take 1 in the morning when I wake up, 1 sometime during the day whenever stress will be highest (work/school/or whatever), then 1 at night usually a couple hours before bed.

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Just started my anabeta today so in about 4 days to a week I'll tell ya what I think. Taking alpha t2 aswell with erase pro

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just started my anabeta today so in about 4 days to a week I'll tell ya what I think. Taking alpha t2 aswell with erase pro
Great stack! You'll enjoy it :)

~Rosie~

S

steppinRazor

Awards
really..IMO just stack them.. i mean its kinda nice to know how which supp is effecting you. but in this case its a solid stack, and you'll no doubt run the two again.

im running anabeta and erase pro right now..def. good stuff.. just watch the joints, my cissus cant arive in the mail any sooner!

on a side note, i was thinking about picking up some shift, for an ultimate pes stack...but i havent heard great reviews,
Rossie - im sure you've tried this one. whats the downlow on shift??

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really..IMO just stack them.. i mean its kinda nice to know how which supp is effecting you. but in this case its a solid stack, and you'll no doubt run the two again.

im running anabeta and erase pro right now..def. good stuff.. just watch the joints, my cissus cant arive in the mail any sooner!

on a side note, i was thinking about picking up some shift, for an ultimate pes stack...but i havent heard great reviews,
Rossie - im sure you've tried this one. whats the downlow on shift??
You'll definitely run the stack again :)

Yes, I've used Shift. I prefer Alpha-T2 though - it's more effective for me personally. Whether you want to try Shift or Alpha-T2 is your choice - you could get a bottle of each, using the Shift first to see how it goes for a week or a bottle, and then Alpha-T2; trust me, you'll definitely see if there's a difference when you use Alpha-T2 after using Shift.

~Rosie~

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
great! thanks for the info! Yeah, I'm just wanting to double check my strategy, making sure everything's a-ok. Now I'm just waiting on the postman-

S

steppinRazor

Awards
You'll definitely run the stack again :)

Yes, I've used Shift. I prefer Alpha-T2 though - it's more effective for me personally. Whether you want to try Shift or Alpha-T2 is your choice - you could get a bottle of each, using the Shift first to see how it goes for a week or a bottle, and then Alpha-T2; trust me, you'll definitely see if there's a difference when you use Alpha-T2 after using Shift.

~Rosie~
Thanks for sharing your experience..
yeah i was trying to stay away from stims..as im already a stim junkie..dont need to add to that mess ;)
i think i just need to get back to doing more cardio. diets been slipping too.. if that doesnt work i'll most def buy some shift/alpha t2

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for sharing your experience..
yeah i was trying to stay away from stims..as im already a stim junkie..dont need to add to that mess ;)
i think i just need to get back to doing more cardio. diets been slipping too.. if that doesnt work i'll most def buy some shift/alpha t2
No worries :) Although Alpha-T2 has stimulants in it, they're not very strong (well, not to me - depends on your stimulant tolerance), but if you want to stay away from anything with stimulants in, then use Shift.

~Rosie~

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
So, I'm probably just overplanning & confusing myself, but...I should take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks on, correct?

Which leads me to:

If I start Anabeta first, then start Erase let's say 2 weeks in, would I need to stop BOTH anabeta & erase when I hit the 8week mark for Anabeta, or can I run out my supply of Erase?

Here's what I've been pondering: Running 8weeks (2 bottles) of each - start staggered 2 weeks out, so I would have:

2 weeks anabeta only
6 weeks anabeta+erase
then finish with 2 weeks of erase only

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, I'm probably just overplanning & confusing myself, but...I should take 4 weeks off after 8 weeks on, correct?

Which leads me to:

If I start Anabeta first, then start Erase let's say 2 weeks in, would I need to stop BOTH anabeta & erase when I hit the 8week mark for Anabeta, or can I run out my supply of Erase?

Here's what I've been pondering: Running 8weeks (2 bottles) of each - start staggered 2 weeks out, so I would have:

2 weeks anabeta only
6 weeks anabeta+erase
then finish with 2 weeks of erase only
No the 8 week on guideline is specific for each individual product. You can do the cycle just as you have laid it out if you want.

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
kevinhy - Thanks for the reply -

Is staggering stack like that a good idea, bad idea, or just another idea? (I'm kinda leaning towards the 3rd option)

I find the whole process is much simpler as a lifestyle approach than end-goal oriented - I'm definitely not trying to cheat or find a magic pill. Supplements are just that: supplementation - obviously diet & training are far & away the keys. My goal is to develop great habits - working out hard, eat good, live life to the fullest -

that being said, my goal with this run is to prepare for a performance coming up in a couple months - trying to come out of the gate full force for the start of the year -

AForney

AForney

Awards
Really glad to see this thread as I'm waiting on Erase, Anabeta, and DAA to arrive. Thanks for the help.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is staggering stack like that a good idea, bad idea, or just another idea? (I'm kinda leaning towards the 3rd option)
Staggering the stack is good if you've never used one or both products before. It can also help make the stack last longer. Whetehr effects are better in just straight stacking or staggering stacking depends on the individual. In the end, do what's best for YOU.

~Rosie~

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I thought about adding AnaBeta into my PCT stack where I have Erase pro and compound 20, but I'm not sure If I should save AnaBeta for another time or what...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I thought about adding AnaBeta into my PCT stack where I have Erase pro and compound 20, but I'm not sure If I should save AnaBeta for another time or what...
You can if you like. Your choice, really.

~Rosie~

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would save compound 20 till after PCT. The ingredients are beta agonists, so they work through the same pathway as clen & higenamine, and theyre very thermogenic.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kevinhy - Thanks for the reply -

I find the whole process is much simpler as a lifestyle approach than end-goal oriented - I'm definitely not trying to cheat or find a magic pill. Supplements are just that: supplementation - obviously diet & training are far & away the keys. My goal is to develop great habits - working out hard, eat good, live life to the fullest -

that being said, my goal with this run is to prepare for a performance coming up in a couple months - trying to come out of the gate full force for the start of the year -
You can stagger them if you wish, its essentially would you rather the supplements by themselves for a few weeks to lengthen your overall cycle, or would you rather just keep it 8 weeks and run them both in conjunction? Its all user preference and there are so many options that nothing is exactly a "wrong" way.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
You can if you like. Your choice, really.

~Rosie~
Probably save the AnaBeta...

I would save compound 20 till after PCT. The ingredients are beta agonists, so they work through the same pathway as clen & higenamine, and theyre very thermogenic.
Been on the c20, appetite is still their :)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed...let PCT finish and then introduce it

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agreed...let PCT finish and then introduce it
Yeah buy c20 should still allow u to "build muscle and lose fat" as they claim.

Either way introducing AnaBeta today. :D

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buy c20 should still allow u to "build muscle and lose fat" as they claim.

Either way introducing AnaBeta today. :D
They claim this because beta agonists like clen have profound effects in animals, and are much more anabolic than in humans. Overall it should increase metabolic rate (if it works as advertised) thus making your ability to lose muscle easier.

Just do a google on "clen in PCT" and you'll quickly learn that beta agonists in that period are silly.

Just tryin to look out bro, and Anabeta will still help out regardless of what you choose to do though.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
They claim this because beta agonists like clen have profound effects in animals, and are much more anabolic than in humans. Overall it should increase metabolic rate (if it works as advertised) thus making your ability to lose muscle easier.

Just do a google on "clen in PCT" and you'll quickly learn that beta agonists in that period are silly.

Just tryin to look out bro, and Anabeta will still help out regardless of what you choose to do though.
Thank u ;)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey Kev, another question...
Can I double my AnaBeta to 2 caps at a time for convenience?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Kev, another question...
Can I double my AnaBeta to 2 caps at a time for convenience?
No problem bro.

A lot of people like to dose 2 pre workout, 2 post workout on w/o days.

On off days you could just do 2AM/2PM if dosing 3 times a day is an inconvenience.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established