pes erase pro question

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
I was wondering the same thing. Cause I'm not paying $70 for that. That's research products price.

S

SuppBro

Awards
when is it going to be available in other places and not just ***?

It's BS. Seems like a bunch of sites are dropping ERASE and soon the only option will be overpriced *** prices.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeking clarification now. :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. discussion of retailers other than NP is banned on this board so please be careful not to annoy the mods.

It might be best to email [email protected] for clarification rather than discussing it on here.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am not paying $70.00 That's ridiculous.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No one is dropping original ERASE.

You can email me at support (at) pescience (dot) com if you want to ask me any questions about Erase Pro or availability.

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
NP looks like they have the original for anyone that wants it.
I want to try the new one; I hope your contract with *** isn't too long.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have a shop that i got to carry Anabeta, Erase, Lit Up, IGF 2, Prime, Assault and some other supps and now i got them to want to carry PES Erase Pro. Are they able? is this gonna be carried by Lonestar?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Regular Erase isn't going anywhere. No one is dropping it either. Other retailers can't be discussed on the forum.

Its out of stock some places because we have some backorders. We have a nice big shipment of regular Erase arriving to us today or Monday.

Once we get it in we are also going to be having some new stacks offered.

Also, keep on the lookout for our next release soon!

D

dlucks

Awards
  • Established
Regular Erase isn't going anywhere. No one is dropping it either. Other retailers can't be discussed on the forum.

Its out of stock some places because we have some backorders. We have a nice big shipment of regular Erase arriving to us today or Monday.

Once we get it in we are also going to be having some new stacks offered.

Also, keep on the lookout for our next release soon!
Thats cool and all, but when is erase PRO going to be available at other places?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
P.S. discussion of retailers other than NP is banned on this board so please be careful not to annoy the mods.

It might be best to email [email protected] for clarification rather than discussing it on here.
^^^

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you know the cost of the raw material?

I've searched long and hard and can't find it and I'm freaken connected...

It really is unfortunate that a company should be rewarded for it's innovation. What a reidiculous thought! shame on you PES!

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The company you represent sells a product at a popular online store for 55.95 (not very innovative) ...Do you know what that would cost in ***...over 70....

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
The company you represent sells a product at a popular online store for 55.95 (not very innovative) ...Do you know what that would cost in ***...over 70....
Do you want me to start with you? Our products are sold everywhere- Supremacy can be had for as low as $43. Be gone with you.

Edit: I'm going to preemptively silence myself. I don't want to get banned from this forum as well.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
What is the advantage of Erase Pro over Trizole. Trizole is supposed to be a combination AI + Serm?

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you want me to start with you? Our products are sold everywhere- Supremacy can be had for as low as $43. Be gone with you.

Edit: I'm going to preemptively silence myself. I don't want to get banned from this forum as well.
You're missing the point....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

It really is unfortunate that a company should be rewarded for it's innovation. What a reidiculous thought! shame on you PES!
My friend Dodgy Dave knows a guy who knows a guy so he hooked us up. ;)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The powder itself with the extraction we use is not something that can be produced like its green tea extract either...we are acquiring raw material as fast as we can which is still not fast enough

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powder itself with the extraction we use is not something that can be produced like its green tea extract either...we are acquiring raw material as fast as we can which is still not fast enough
well that is just ridiculous, you should be able to source it faster and cheaper..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the advantage of Erase Pro over Trizole. Trizole is supposed to be a combination AI + Serm?
You only need one capsule of Erase Pro per day due to its potency. We use a synthetic suicide AI. Erase Pro also hits cortisol. We use new powerful ingredients

DkGreek

DkGreek

Awards
  • Established
You're missing the point....
Fair enough, it's cool they got this new ingredient to the market. I'll try it soon enough.

Didn't mean to come off so bitchy, sorry dude.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
WTF happened around here haha

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
This wasn't suppose to be about some drama or anything else. This was suppose to be about erase pro.

Now I don't want to support other stores so I was wondering when nutraplanet was going to get it.

Again not supporting *** wanting to support nutraplanet

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It'll be at NP at one point or another; hopefully sooner rather than later :yup:

And I know we all love seeing PES products offered at NP, but let's not overlook the big picture which is the ability for PES to grow with this opportunity. Natty and the gang won't just bail on us; they're just trying to grow, which they most certainly deserve.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. :)

The move is seen as expansion rather than replacement. We knew in the short run we might get some heat from customers who didn't understand the bigger picture.

In the long run it will work really well for everyone.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks. :)

The move is seen as expansion rather than replacement. We knew in the short run we might get some heat from customers who didn't understand the bigger picture.

In the long run it will work really well for everyone.
It will be there. We will announce other special things on Erase Pro on our insider too

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys why don't you ask them why they did it that way. I understand why and it definitely a good move for them . It was a smart business decision for PES. Get over it and move on. Good things are on the way. By the way I don't buy from ... either.

S

shinivan

Awards
  • Established
It will be there. We will announce other special things on Erase Pro on our insider too
Natty, triazole has some real world hormone panels showing that it raises test quite high. Is there any trials or anything you guys have done that predicts how erase has effects on the body? any blood test even inhouse? i liked how you guys came out when anabeta was released, lots of beta trials coincided on the effects, when i tried myself , i experience exactly what the testers did, and now im in love w anabeta. The only time i tried regular erase i didn't had much results honestly, but i never went over the 2 caps dose. I want to know what to expect with erase pro , how can a few more ingredients make it so much better? also, what kind of new products are you guys preparing any hints at least what categories? are there any muscle builders like anabeta ??

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm on erase pro now, dry mouth and head aches, hope it gets better

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
I'm on erase pro now, dry mouth and head aches, hope it gets better
Too bad bro, I'm using the original, and love it. Only thing is I may back off to 2 caps, joints are beginning to feel it. Where erase pro has 75 mg of active from erase, I prob can't take it.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Too bad bro, I'm using the original, and love it. Only thing is I may back off to 2 caps, joints are beginning to feel it. Where erase pro has 75 mg of active from erase, I prob can't take it.
Yeah stuff is strong no joke... :(

Either sups don't work at all or work too good

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
I remember natty writing in a diff thread if it was too strong for you you could dose it once every other day

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I remember natty writing in a diff thread if it was too strong for you you could dose it once every other day
Yeah was thinking about that 2....
May just dose at night

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try taking 1 every other day

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Im running 100mg overall daily and loving it. Half way through my run and its awesome.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Natty what was your feedback on stacking pro and AnaBeta again?

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I've been creeping on your log :D
Major updates coming later today. F'ing neuroanat exam in 5 hours. It's dirty man, Erase Pro is super, super solid. Takes about 20 days in for you to truly see the beauty of the product. I'm blown away.

D

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
Major updates coming later today. F'ing neuroanat exam in 5 hours. It's dirty man, Erase Pro is super, super solid. Takes about 20 days in for you to truly see the beauty of the product. I'm blown away.

M

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
What beauty did u notice?