I-FORCE - NEW product Idea - BP supp!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off, I love your recent introduction of Heart Health Supplement!

Smart ;)

One that might go over even better?
A Hypertension Support Supplement

There are countless discussions on here about that include a litany of different suggestions on BP lowering agents

These range from:
NO products (blood vessel relaxor/dilator)
Celery Seed Extract (ACE inhibitor properties)
Grapeseed (blood vessel relaxor/dilator)
Hawthorne (blood vessel relaxor/dilator)
Milk Peptides (ACE inhibitor properties)
C-12 (ACE inhibitor properties)
Astaxanthin (I forget the mechanism)

The problem is that everyone reacts to all of these differently!

Combine these into one EFFECTIVE products and you'll make LOOT.

So many people on this board are battling obesity, stress, anxiety, or are taking stims, prohormones OR actual hormones. ALL of these "can" lead to unhealthy life-threatening hypertensive states.

Given the range of supps named above, the need for ONE supp to assist with high blood pressure aka THE SILENT KILLER would be invaluable.

crewchief182

crewchief182

Awards
First off, I love your recent introduction of Heart Health Supplement!

Smart ;)

One that might go over even better?
A Hypertension Support Supplement

There are countless discussions on here about that include a litany of different suggestions on BP lowering agents

These range from:
NO products (blood vessel relaxor/dilator)
Celery Seed Extract (ACE inhibitor properties)
Grapeseed (blood vessel relaxor/dilator)
Hawthorne (blood vessel relaxor/dilator)
Milk Peptides (ACE inhibitor properties)
C-12 (ACE inhibitor properties)
Astaxanthin (I forget the mechanism)

The problem is that everyone reacts to all of these differently!

Combine these into one EFFECTIVE products and you'll make LOOT.

So many people on this board are battling obesity, stress, anxiety, or are taking stims, prohormones OR actual hormones. ALL of these "can" lead to unhealthy life-threatening hypertensive states.

Given the range of supps named above, the need for ONE supp to assist with high blood pressure aka THE SILENT KILLER would be invaluable.
Excellent idea and iForce is the company to do it!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been a HUGE fan of cardiovascular support in the supplement industry. With that being said, we just introduced our Health Series line-up so something like this isn't asking a lot from us. We now have cholesterol covered; I would now like to see something for blood pressure, the renal system, and the hepatic system and I still am a huge advocate with a glucose support supplement.

Celery Seed extract at 75mg twice a day worked great for me as it mimmics a calcium channel blocker and mild diuretic.
Hawthorn berry never did much, but the extract looks promises.
100mg L-theanine can really help relax the vessels from a completely different angle.

Lots of options here.

Mike

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, all good choices. BUT, as you know - what works for some, doesnt work for others. for some celery seed was usless while Hawthorn was great. Who knmows ya kmwo!? LOL

A "kitchen sink" formulation of 5-6 things that are known to be effective would be sweet as it would UP the odds of it working across the board ;)

I have been a HUGE fan of cardiovascular support in the supplement industry. With that being said, we just introduced our Health Series line-up so something like this isn't asking a lot from us. We now have cholesterol covered; I would now like to see something for blood pressure, the renal system, and the hepatic system and I still am a huge advocate with a glucose support supplement.

Celery Seed extract at 75mg twice a day worked great for me as it mimmics a calcium channel blocker and mild diuretic.
Hawthorn berry never did much, but the extract looks promises.
100mg L-theanine can really help relax the vessels from a completely different angle.

Lots of options here.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great ideas in here guys.

I am working on several formulas right now that I think everyone will be very pleased with. Stay tuned!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Questions and suggestions like this/these is what make this board "kick ass"

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
Maybe a multi-vitamin?!?! Colon support? Pro Bio-tics.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great ideas in here guys.

I am working on several formulas right now that I think everyone will be very pleased with. Stay tuned!
well talk tomorrow ;)

determination

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would make this a staple if the price is right and the profile is good. This would be great support for some of the supplements a lot of people run all the time. (pre-workouts, stims, fat burners, test boosters, ph, etc.)

broons

Awards
  • Established
The price point is gonna have to be right. There are so many inexpensive treatments for hypertension that are effective to varying degrees that it wouldn't make sense to spend say 25-30 dollars for a monthly supply.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The price point is gonna have to be right. There are so many inexpensive treatments for hypertension that are effective to varying degrees that it wouldn't make sense to spend say 25-30 dollars for a monthly supply.
Agreed 100%. Problem with bp products though, is that there are tons of different herbs, vitamins, minerals, etc. that aid in blood pressure reduction, and so many people respond so differently to each ingredient. We can keep it basic, but only few will benefit from it. We can make it more expensive, and put a lot of things to hit bp from every angle, and almost everyone will benefit from it. Going to be tough!

Mike

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
Agreed 100%. Problem with bp products though, is that there are tons of different herbs, vitamins, minerals, etc. that aid in blood pressure reduction, and so many people respond so differently to each ingredient. We can keep it basic, but only few will benefit from it. We can make it more expensive, and put a lot of things to hit bp from every angle, and almost everyone will benefit from it. Going to be tough!

Mike
Or bring something new and special to the market like did for heart help ;)

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
being that vaughn seems to like to target "salty dog" supplement users with formulations I wouldnt be surprised if we hit that area eventually...

personally ID LOOOOVE to see an improved or cheaper focus drink powder to XT out the competition :)