Question about Erase

jck524

Awards
Was thinking about buying this supplement called Erase, is it safe to just take by itself? I'm kinda confused as to whether or not your supposed to use AI's when doing steroid cycles for PCT and what not or if you can just take an AI just to take it. Was thinking about taking Erase, ZMA, and DAA.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It can be used on a steroid cycle to keep estrogen low or can be used on it's own (as I use it).

Erase and DAA make a good stack, ZMA makes sense. Go for it. :)

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
However:

Erase is NOT a PCT, it can be used while on PCT, but it is not a proper PCT for a steroid/PH cycle. Nor is the combination of Erase/DAA/ZMA. Please do some more research on what a proper PCT is.

ManBeast

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Was thinking about buying this supplement called Erase, is it safe to just take by itself? I'm kinda confused as to whether or not your supposed to use AI's when doing steroid cycles for PCT and what not or if you can just take an AI just to take it. Was thinking about taking Erase, ZMA, and DAA.
Erase is perfectly fine to take by itself, almost all of the feedback on the internet is Erase alone or with some other testosterone boosting ingredient like DAA.

AIs during PCT are great in my opinion, however as Manbeast said theyre not the only angle we wish to work through at restoring natural testosterone levels, so additional research would need to be done in this regard.

AIs on cycle are good because many androgens aromatize to estrogens, and those that dont still have the ability to elevate E in many users.

For an OTC stack Erase and DAA is solid.