good recmendations on non-hormonal supps?

frostbite116

Awards
whats up guys im trying to find some good staple supps that dont mess around with my hormone and test levels... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.!

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
what kind of products are you looking for?

when you say non hormonal do you mean avoiding test boosters, natural gh releasers, etc? or just avoiding steroids or prohormones?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nutrient partitioners like anabolic pump, rala, etc.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
X factor is awesome for me right now

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
More info would definitely help, but if you want staples you can never go wrong with proven basics. A good creatine(creapure, MCC, etc.), beta alanine, BCAAs/EAAs, Fish Oil, and Vit/Min is a great start, but if you could be more specific I am sure many people on this site can give you great suggestions. :D

frostbite116

Awards
what kind of products are you looking for?

when you say non hormonal do you mean avoiding test boosters, natural gh releasers, etc? or just avoiding steroids or prohormones?
im 18 and workout hard at least 6 times a week 1-2 hours a day.. so the best supps for 18 year old, and iv read anabolics and phs are terrible

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First off, 5-6x a day for two hours is too much IMO

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well at 18 if the working out you are doing is working then what is the need for additional supplements? Based on that info I'd stand by my previous recommendations. If you are insistent on that long of a workout and feel its giving good results I would suggest at least looking into some sort of intra-workout supplement (but I would agree that that long of a workout may be excessive depending on what you are doing during that time).

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
what you recomend then? i mean its been working sooo...
it will work at that age. test/gh levels natty are very high. when you workout hard all day long your body releases gh like water. just make sure your eating 4000 cals a day. 350g pro & carb,120g healthy fats or along those lines.

try need 2 slin, slin sane, etc etc they are nutrient partitioners or glucose disposal agents (GDA's). they will make those carbs you eat go to work, they will help creatine work better, give good pumps, etc etc. they are something most guys use everyday. they certainly are a staple of mine.

other stuff.....beta alanine, LCLT, creatine nitrate, , BCAA, citrulline malate, anabeta(non ph,dont wory)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
what you recomend then? i mean its been working sooo...
it will work at that age. test/gh levels natty are very high. when you workout hard all day long your body releases gh like water. just make sure your eating 4000 cals a day. 350g pro & carb,120g healthy fats or along those lines.

try need 2 slin, slin sane, etc etc they are nutrient partitioners or glucose disposal agents (GDA's). they will make those carbs you eat go to work, they will help creatine work better, give good pumps, etc etc. they are something most guys use everyday. they certainly are a staple of mine.

other stuff.....beta alanine, LCLT, creatine nitrate, , BCAA, citrulline malate, anabeta(non ph,dont wory)

frostbite116

Awards

What is anabeta? i hear so much about it but is it a test booster? cuz i dont wanna be taking eithor that or ph.. i took a cycle of ep-stane and took nolva with daa as pct and dont wanna run any hormonal things or testboosters for at least a year.. with that said i would be willing to try anabeta and what is Slin sane do? i read it relases insulin but is that a good thing? sry if i sound unexperienced..

FiveStarSupps

FiveStarSupps

Awards
cuz i dont wanna be taking eithor that or ph.. i took a cycle of ep-stane and took nolva with daa as pct and dont wanna run any hormonal things or testboosters for at least a year..
Is it just me or?...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it just me or?...
haha

i mean. if you think it works then great. i just know when i was 17,18, i ran a 5 day program and didnt see near the results im seeing right now on DC training. when im not doing DC, ill do a 4 day split with 3 week intervals of changing reps. one week low reps. next week middle reps, third week high reps followed my a week of then back on to DC. im loving it.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
agmatine, leucine, BCAA's, GDA's, Magnesium Creatine Chelate and tons of clean foods/proteins.