Where do you mix your bulk BCAA?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
So I just bought bulk modern BCAA because the price is just unbeatable and I like the 8:1:1 ratio.

The problem is that I can't stand the taste of unflavored BCAA products. Can you guys give me some ideas where I could mix it to cover the flavor?

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bulk carbs and crystal light

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
99% of the time I mix my BCAAs in the kitchen... With the Walmart brand crystal lite.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
99% of the time I mix my BCAAs in the kitchen... With the Walmart brand crystal lite.
Same. In my kitchen with some crystal light. Sometimes extra stevia as well if I'm cutting back on the flavor packets cause of funds.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried the modern yet? It's supposed to already be flavored...Grape bubblegum?

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
Oh yeah so it seems, awesome!

I don't know how I missed that, I guess I just assumed its unflavored because its so cheap.

Have you tried this product? Whats your thoughts on the taste?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah so it seems, awesome!

I don't know how I missed that, I guess I just assumed its unflavored because its so cheap.

Have you tried this product? Whats your thoughts on the taste?
I have an unopened tub of this bulk version, just waiting to finish out some other remaining BCAA's I have before opening it....but have used the regular sized Modern Grape Bubblegum in the past, and did enjoy the flavor....I believe this Modern bulk is priced low b/c of some natural red coloring that got mixed into this batch by accident, so they're trying to get rid of it pronto...

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Both flavors are pretty good. I like the white blue raspberry better, but if it isn't mixed with enough water (at least 20 oz) the taste can be overwhelming.