AndroDrive...it just may save the world

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    AndroDrive...it just may save the world


    So i was cruising the PP site for new products available and i came across this..


    AndroDrive

    "Steroids for the Brain"


    "Accelerate information retrieval, reaction time and increase cognitive accuracy. Build new neurons, and strengthen the connection between the body and mind."




    Seriously guys?? Well maybe i'll be the first to say it but; with this revolutionary breakthrough in medical science, i think your company should move on past the supplement game... i mean really! what was once COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE in now science fact!! wow!!!
    i cant wait to spend my hard earned $79.95 on such an amazing product!!


  2. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,631
    Answers
    0

    if u want to completely hate on a product or company, go to bb dot com. you will be surrounded with people just like you
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  3. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    Thanks, we feel that AndroDrive is a revolutionary product


    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    if u want to completely hate on a product or company, go to bb dot com. you will be surrounded with people just like you
    thanks anyways, but i want answers.

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Thanks, we feel that AndroDrive is a revolutionary product
    Maybe so, but could you please tell me how you guys get off making such outrageous claims??
    the fact that you have the audacity to claim your product "builds new neurons" truly blows my mind. its a blatant lie. the rest of the information you guys have posted in your write up has lost all credibility.
    this is unless of course its true, in which case i nominate primordial performance for the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize. you guys are going to cure a lot of sick and crippled individuals.

  5. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm View Post
    Thanks, we feel that AndroDrive is a revolutionary product
    Andro Drive FTW! Think of it this way, your brain is always building new neurons and pathways when you learn something new so if your brain is optimally wired and functioning on a higher level then logic would dictate it would create an even larger amount of neurons, right?

  6. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by tilldeath View Post
    Andro Drive FTW! Think of it this way, your brain is always building new neurons and pathways when you learn something new so if your brain is optimally wired and functioning on a higher level then logic would dictate it would create an even larger amount of neurons, right?
    False.
    your body cannot produce "New neurons".
    this is why people with neurological disorders, brain damage, paralysis etc. cannot be cured.

  7. Advanced Member
    tilldeath's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    940
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    False.
    your body cannot produce "New neurons".
    this is why people with neurological disorders, brain damage, paralysis etc. cannot be cured.
    Uhh??? see link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurogenesis

    New neurons are continually born throughout adulthood in predominantly two regions of the brain:
    The subventricular zone (SVZ) lining the lateral ventricles, where neural stem cells and progenitor generate new neurons (Neuroblast) that migrate to the olfactory bulb via the rostral migratory stream
    The subgranular zone (SGZ), part of the dentate gyrus of hippocampus.

  8. Banned
    RealBigga's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    if u want to completely hate on a product or company, go to bb dot com. you will be surrounded with people just like you
    shut up u clown

    u make claims u gotta back them up, simple as that

  9. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,906
    Answers
    0

    Abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16845207

    Neurosteroids are a group of steroid hormones synthesized by the brain in the presence of steroidogenic enzymes. Specific neurosteroids modulate function of several receptors, and also regulate growth of neurons, myelinization and synaptogenesis in the central nervous system. Some neurosteroids have been shown to display neuroprotective properties, which may have important implications for their potential use in the treatment of various neuropathologies such as: age-dependent dementia, stroke, epilepsy, spinal cord injury, Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD) and Niemann-Pick type C disease (NP-C). This paper focuses on neuroprotection afforded by neurosteroids.

    This study includes Pregnenolone and DHEA, along with 7-hydroxy-dhea.

    Here is the full text:

    http://www.if-pan.krakow.pl/pjp/pdf/2006/3_335.pdf
    Celtic Labs Rep

  10. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy
    Abstract: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16845207

    Neurosteroids are a group of steroid hormones synthesized by the brain in the presence of steroidogenic enzymes. Specific neurosteroids modulate function of several receptors, and also regulate growth of neurons, myelinization and synaptogenesis in the central nervous system. Some neurosteroids have been shown to display neuroprotective properties, which may have important implications for their potential use in the treatment of various neuropathologies such as: age-dependent dementia, stroke, epilepsy, spinal cord injury, Alzheimer's disease (AD), Parkinson's disease (PD) and Niemann-Pick type C disease (NP-C). This paper focuses on neuroprotection afforded by neurosteroids.

    This study includes Pregnenolone and DHEA, along with 7-hydroxy-dhea.

    Here is the full text:
    http://www.if-pan.krakow.pl/pjp/pdf/2006/3_335.pdf
    Nice abstract.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  11. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,906
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Nice abstract.
    You should read the full thing, it's actually quite interesting. There is a nice chart in there that shows exactly what each neurosteroid does
    Celtic Labs Rep

  12. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

    You should read the full thing, it's actually quite interesting. There is a nice chart in there that shows exactly what each neurosteroid does
    Wish I could. Been trying to steal my bros account for access to full papers lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  13. Professional Member
    BigBlackGuy's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,906
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wish I could. Been trying to steal my bros account for access to full papers lol.
    I linked to the full thing at the bottom of my post, I wouldn't just throw up an abstract!!!!!!
    Celtic Labs Rep

  14. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0

    Awaiting response...
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  15. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    shut up u clown

    u make claims u gotta back them up, simple as that
    You should be nicer to people, it keeps the boards more enjoyable.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  16. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BigBlackGuy

    I linked to the full thing at the bottom of my post, I wouldn't just throw up an abstract!!!!!!
    Gotta forgive me, I'm still half asleep lol.

    Nice work. I'm gonna be running this in the summer. Probably stacked with a bunch of stuff. Most likely logging it... I log everything lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE

  17. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    You should be nicer to people, it keeps the boards more enjoyable.
    Yeah, really....thanks for putting it so eloquently. I was going to address that same post, but wouldn't have been so nice (OH!, sweet sweet irony!)

  18. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Wow.. well i guess I'll admit to defeat on this one.
    i apologize for the sarcastic and accusatory posts towards primordial performance..

    a quick wiki search does in fact make these same claims. however in school i was taught that a human adult could not produce new neurons, and the only cells that have the possibility to do so (in theory) are stem sells, which are only present during fetal development and for a short period during infancy.

    i stand corrected. my humble apologies.

    on a side note, im somewhat intrigued by this product..good job fella's

  19. New Member
    TMCCLUNG's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Posts
    159
    Answers
    0

    The wealth of support and information in this forum is amazing.

  20. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,155
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Wow.. well i guess I'll admit to defeat on this one.
    i apologize for the sarcastic and accusatory posts towards primordial performance..

    a quick wiki search does in fact make these same claims. however in school i was taught that a human adult could not produce new neurons, and the only cells that have the possibility to do so (in theory) are stem sells, which are only present during fetal development and for a short period during infancy.

    i stand corrected. my humble apologies.

    on a side note, im somewhat intrigued by this product..good job fella's
    The beauty of science is that the field is always evolving.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  21. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Answers
    0

    ehh the growth of neurons is different from the creation of entirely new neuronal cells..

  22. Board Sponsor
    Eric Potratz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    2,831
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    So i was cruising the PP site for new products available and i came across this..


    AndroDrive

    "Steroids for the Brain"


    "Accelerate information retrieval, reaction time and increase cognitive accuracy. Build new neurons, and strengthen the connection between the body and mind."



    Seriously guys?? Well maybe i'll be the first to say it but; with this revolutionary breakthrough in medical science, i think your company should move on past the supplement game... i mean really! what was once COMPLETELY IMPOSSIBLE in now science fact!! wow!!!
    i cant wait to spend my hard earned $79.95 on such an amazing product!!

    Here are a couple references that show it -

    Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) stimulates neurogenesis in the hippocampus of the rat, promotes survival of newly formed neurons and prevents corticosterone-induced suppression.
    Karishma KK, Herbert J.
    Eur J Neurosci. 2002 Aug;16(3):445-53.

    Mitotic and neurogenic effects of dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) on human neural stem cell cultures derived from the fetal cortex.
    Suzuki M, Wright LS, Marwah P, Lardy HA, Svendsen CN.
    Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2004 Mar 2;101(9):3202-7. Epub 2004 Feb 18.


    I dont think there are any in-vivo placebo controlled studies with humans on any neuronal growth promoters yet. Studies with cultured cells is about as much as we have right now until something is developed that is non-invasive enough actually detect neuronal growth.

    -Eric

  23. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,142
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor View Post
    Wow.. well i guess I'll admit to defeat on this one.
    i apologize for the sarcastic and accusatory posts towards primordial performance..

    a quick wiki search does in fact make these same claims. however in school i was taught that a human adult could not produce new neurons, and the only cells that have the possibility to do so (in theory) are stem sells, which are only present during fetal development and for a short period during infancy.

    i stand corrected. my humble apologies.

    on a side note, im somewhat intrigued by this product..good job fella's
    The neuroscience field is still in its infancy, they are finding many things previously believed to be false. If you want to read up on it look into neuroplasticity, some interesting theories and new evidence coming out.


  24. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,631
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    shut up u clown

    u make claims u gotta back them up, simple as that
    well we all know its your time of the month
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  25. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    10,027
    Answers
    0

    Yea... I'm going to have to make use of this
    RecoverBro ELITE

  26. Banned
    RealBigga's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    213
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    well we all know its your time of the month
    I put Lit Up on the map and this is how you repay me ?

  27. Senior Member
    steppinRazor's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    29
    Posts
    2,015
    Answers
    0

    Doing a bit more reading and the subject is stiff pretty iffy.
    im going to keep my eye on it, see what kind of results people are getting (albeit i wont be able to tell if new neurons are actually created ) im not quite sold but the idea in itself is still interesting.
    this maybe an excellent product regardless of whether the neurological "creation" exists or not.

  28. Senior Member
    BurghHardcore's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,105
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Yeah, really....thanks for putting it so eloquently. I was going to address that same post, but wouldn't have been so nice (OH!, sweet sweet irony!)
    Thanks for the NEG there RealBigga. Did I touch a nerve?

  29. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,631
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by RealBigga View Post
    I put Lit Up on the map and this is how you repay me ?
    look back at what you said before this.

    and i hate when people bash supplement companies, especially solid companies. if you have a question on how it works or proof of the claims they make, then sure. but dont go bash anyone or tell me to shut up and call me a "clown" when i didnt say anything to you.
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  30. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,631
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by BurghHardcore View Post
    Thanks for the NEG there RealBigga. Did I touch a nerve?
    LOL
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  31. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,155
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    look back at what you said before this.

    and i hate when people bash supplement companies, especially solid companies. if you have a question on how it works or proof of the claims they make, then sure. but dont go bash anyone or tell me to shut up and call me a "clown" when i didnt say anything to you.
    There seems to be an increase of this lately.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  32. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,631
    Answers
    0

    for sure. i would hate for this site to turn into bb dot com
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  33. Senior Member
    bigdavid's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    2,272
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    for sure. i would hate for this site to turn into bb dot com
    where every 12 year old is an expert on everything... sigh

  34. Board Sponsor
    R1balla's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,631
    Answers
    0

    and they bash on gh boosters but think n.o. xplode will yield steroidal results
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com



  35. New Member
    titanman31's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    168
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla
    and they bash on gh boosters but think n.o. xplode will yield steroidal results
    Haha! So true

  36. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    and they bash on gh boosters but think n.o. xplode will yield steroidal results
    Wait...so No X Plod isn't roidz?!?! And to think I spent 3 years researching which flavor was best on bb.com.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  37. Board Sponsor
    Rodja's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    30
    Posts
    23,155
    Answers
    1

    Quote Originally Posted by HereToStudy View Post
    Wait...so No X Plod isn't roidz?!?! And to think I spent 3 years researching which flavor was best on bb.com.
    What would be the best PCT for my next creatine cycle?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

  38. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,390
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What would be the best PCT for my next creatine cycle?
    Bro, trust me, don't come off. PCT is no fun, and you could just go on CRT, which basically allows for your body to run on Creatine indefinitely. Hardcore only.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy

  39. Registered User
    therealest77's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    148
    Answers
    0

    Quote Originally Posted by steppinRazor
    Wow.. well i guess I'll admit to defeat on this one.
    i apologize for the sarcastic and accusatory posts towards primordial performance..

    a quick wiki search does in fact make these same claims. however in school i was taught that a human adult could not produce new neurons, and the only cells that have the possibility to do so (in theory) are stem sells, which are only present during fetal development and for a short period during infancy.

    i stand corrected. my humble apologies.

    on a side note, im somewhat intrigued by this product..good job fella's
    Shut up, a**hole...I have too much respect for Eric. It's good you apologized though. A**hole

  40. Elite Member
    ManBeast's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Age
    32
    Posts
    6,517
    Answers
    0

    At least he apologised, you on the other hand are being nothing but rude and stirring up ****...

    ManBeast

    Quote Originally Posted by therealest77 View Post
    Shut up, a**hole...I have too much respect for Eric. It's good you apologized though. A**hole
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Want to log a bottle of AndroDrive?!
    By ryansm in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 01-15-2012, 04:25 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in