Beast Sports Samples

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I've been using the samples I've gotten this past week and here's my reviews

2 Shredded - Honestly, I was impressed with my three days of this product.
It stimulates the thyroid, speeds up metabolism, regulates body temperature for burning fat, supports the body’s natural diuretic functions, and suppresses appetite and hunger cravings.
Diuretic effect - 10/10. Definitely dried me out and gave a more vascular look. Not sure what fitness models/bodybuilders/etc use currently to get the dried out look before they go to a shoot or on stage but in my opinion this would be one of my choices. This effect alone has me interested in trying it out for a full bottle after I finish my current log.
Regulates Body Temp - 8/10. I was definitely walking around feeling warmer than usual. From my understanding thats what this claim is talking about and it walked the talk.
Stimulates Thyroid / Speeds up Metabolism - 7/10. Judging these together because I consider them to be very similar. I've been eating what should be above maintenance for me. My weight was staying the same or dipping about a half a pound less than usual. I think this effect would get better if ran for longer than three days.
Appetite Supression - 7/10. My appetite was suppressed but nothing drastic. I still got hungry around my usual times, just not as much as usual. Definitely didn't have to force myself to eat or anything.

Beast Mode
(Fruit Punch) - A solid PWO
Designed to ignite new muscle, maximize focus and intensity,
and give you the energy to power through your workout from
beginning to the end.
Focus/Intensity - 8/10. I got a nice pump from this. Not sure how to really put it into words, but I walked into the gym ready to lift and felt like I was already warmed up. Beta Alanine tingly.
Energy - 7/10. 30 minutes after drinking it was like I had a cup of coffee. I was ready to go and it perked me up some.
Taste - 4/10. Taste could definitely use some adjusting. I wasn't gagging on it but it wasn't enjoying it. It had a kind of soapy taste, like you forgot to complete rinse out a cup before you use it. I actually thought this was my problem and thoroughly washed my shaker. I used it for my creature powder also and had no taste problems at all(Read below for info on that)
"New Muscle" - ?/10. Only had samples for four work outs I think. Not going to comment on or expect muscle growth after that short amount of time.

Super Test

Liver & kidney detoxifier. Maximizes testosterone and nitric oxide levels to boost muscle, strength, mass, and density.
Not much to say here. I only had enough samples for three days(Can't really expect muscle gains after just 3 days), didn't notice much aside from the fact my urine was a darker yellow, even though I'm 99% sure I was hydrated enough, so I think that the detoxifier was working. Also, I seemed slightly more vascular post work out.

Creature Powder
(Citrus)
Quick Dissolve Powder. Fuels muscle growth, increase strength, and accelerate recovery.
Again, only had enough samples for a few days. It isn't fair to judge anything muscle related after only taking it for a few days. It was easy for me to mix and the Citrus flavor actually tasted good.
Taste - 10/10. I like the taste, a lot.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice and thorough review bud, thank you for taking the time to post this!

My comments:

2Shredded-- Glad to see the diuretic/thermo effect was working, that is exactly what it is supposed to do. The metabolism and thyroid claims do in fact get better with extended use and I think is one of the best parts of 2Shredded, it is muscle sparing in a way, allows you to eat at maintenance or below and burn fat without losing any muscle mass. And the appetite suppression could be good for some and bad for others, I completely see where you're coming from there. Very fair ratings for this.

Beast Mode-- I have to agree completely with everything you said here! The focus and workout intensity is pretty awesome for just one serving, if you ever get a tub of this I highly recommend trying out a double serving sometime, it is freaking awesome! And the taste is kinda bad I won't lie. It has grown on me but fruit punch really is hit or miss with these kind of supps. I do know we are working on some new flavors, not sure when we will see that though. Glad you liked the Beast Mode!

Super Test-- That does seem like the detox doing it's magic. Thank you for not slaughtering Super Test's inability to build muscle in 3 days lol. Glad you gave it your fair trial though. Any chance you saw some increased vascularity from this? I notice that right off the bat with most test boosters like this.

Creature-- Hands down my favorite creatine powder now, and I'm not just saying that because I get it for free, it really is awesome stuff! Glad you agree.

Thanks again for doing this review, let me know if you ever decide to run that 2Shredded and I'll see if there are any specials I can offer you.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Very nice and thorough review bud, thank you for taking the time to post this!

My comments:

2Shredded-- Glad to see the diuretic/thermo effect was working, that is exactly what it is supposed to do. The metabolism and thyroid claims do in fact get better with extended use and I think is one of the best parts of 2Shredded, it is muscle sparing in a way, allows you to eat at maintenance or below and burn fat without losing any muscle mass. And the appetite suppression could be good for some and bad for others, I completely see where you're coming from there. Very fair ratings for this.

Beast Mode-- I have to agree completely with everything you said here! The focus and workout intensity is pretty awesome for just one serving, if you ever get a tub of this I highly recommend trying out a double serving sometime, it is freaking awesome! And the taste is kinda bad I won't lie. It has grown on me but fruit punch really is hit or miss with these kind of supps. I do know we are working on some new flavors, not sure when we will see that though. Glad you liked the Beast Mode!

Super Test-- That does seem like the detox doing it's magic. Thank you for not slaughtering Super Test's inability to build muscle in 3 days lol. Glad you gave it your fair trial though. Any chance you saw some increased vascularity from this? I notice that right off the bat with most test boosters like this.

Creature-- Hands down my favorite creatine powder now, and I'm not just saying that because I get it for free, it really is awesome stuff! Glad you agree.

Thanks again for doing this review, let me know if you ever decide to run that 2Shredded and I'll see if there are any specials I can offer you.
Did seem like I got a little more vascular post work out than usual. Didn't notice it when I wasn't pumped up though.

longhornsp

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the honest feedback. We're working on a lot of different ideas with Beast Mode. The energy, endurance, focus, and pumps are amazing with 2 scoops. The taste is much improved with 2 scoops in ice cold 20 oz of water.

The new flavors will available very soon!

We have a ton of new products that are about to be dropped in the next couple of months.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
excellent review, nice in depth

matt8483

matt8483

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys. Got any samples to spare? The last time I tried ur products, it must have been damn near 10 years ago, when I was just messing around at the gym. I had no idea what I was taking. Lmao. Not to smart. All I remember, it was a bottle of tablets that ur supposed to put 2 tablets under ur tongue and let it dissolve 20 min prior to workout. Oh and it had a picture of a gorilla on the bottle. Lol