Anyone ever have a bad experience on Magnesium Creatine Chelate?

  1. Anyone ever have a bad experience on Magnesium Creatine Chelate?


    ???????????


  2. Quote Originally Posted by kingdong View Post
    ???????????
    Nope. The only negative thing I've ever heard of is a few people complain of GI discomfort because of the amount of magnesium, but splitting the does up throughout the day fixes that. And even that is rare.

    What's up?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  3. No I'v been using it for over a year by SNS. favor it more than mono because I doint bloat and still get strength and I assume size gains. I try to take 3 caps with pre workout meal, and 3 post workout with my meal or shake depending on schedule. Its become a staple for me.
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by EArch View Post
    No I'v been using it for over a year by SNS. favor it more than mono because I doint bloat and still get strength and I assume size gains. I try to take 3 caps with pre workout meal, and 3 post workout with my meal or shake depending on schedule. Its become a staple for me.
    Bingo, it's been a staple of mine for well over a year now. Can't go wrong with our MCC in my opinion.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  5. Nothing adverse here great way to get some extra magnesium in the diet
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  6. Never tried it. I did have something weird with a kre plus cordiceps product. After a week on it made the smell of cheap ravioli permeate the room. It made no difference if I exhailed through my nose or mouth. Sucked
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    Never tried it. I did have something weird with a kre plus cordiceps product. After a week on it made the smell of cheap ravioli permeate the room. It made no difference if I exhailed through my nose or mouth. Sucked
    Your saying you could smell ravioli all day?

  8. I never could smell it. But everyone around me could. It would fill the inside of the car to the point my girl would have to roll down the Windows
    Everything I say is fictional and for entertainment purposes only. Do not ask me for sources. I dont have any.

  9. Come to think of it I had a girl swear she could smell food around me when I was on 7% extract cordyceps powder.

  10. SNS brand MCC = butt piss for me
    CELTIC LABS REP

  11. Quote Originally Posted by stankyleg View Post
    I never could smell it. But everyone around me could. It would fill the inside of the car to the point my girl would have to roll down the Windows
    As you might imagine, this is the first time I have ever heard of this.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com

  12. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    SNS brand MCC = butt piss for me
    How much were you taking? Did you try splitting up the doses throughout the day?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time
    antihero [@] SeriousNutritionSolutions.com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Magnesium Creatine Chelate
    By jtterrible in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-14-2011, 01:35 AM
  2. Anyone use Magnesium Creatine Chelate?
    By drinkyboy in forum Serious Nutrition Solutions
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-19-2010, 12:24 PM
Log in
Log in