myofusion

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. If you paid $30 for 5 lbs, I would've gotten it too.

And Genomyx is a brand name. There's usually an ad for Gut Health at the top of the page on here.

2. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM
    Seeing the carb content is doubled and the sodium jacked up actually makes me want this even more.
    I really wish more of my favorite proteins would have an equal value of carbs as protein actually. I get mad when there's not many carbs. Higher carbs just means I wont need to use milk, trying to stay away from it.
    And high sodium=better vascularity, I ain't scurred!
    I already know lol.

I like chocolate everything almost.
    Only powder I buy. Never purchased a vanilla...
    Purchased a choc pb once did not like it as well as other exotic flavors.

I use almond milk in my shakes way healthier. Check it out.
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by banthony22 View Post
    Whose tried this? A friend recommended it to me and im trying to decide what flavor to buy! Cookies and cream, chocolate, strawberry, or banana....any suggestions?
    Lots of people have used it. Most of the flavours are pretty sweet - Gaspari does their flavours well - and my favourite would have to be the Milk Chocolate (way back when I still used protein powder). I would say go with what YOU personally like re flavours.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

4. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Betr hope yer stoodentz downt sea that.

I actually would prefer to drink my eggs than eat hard boiled, I throw up when I eat those lol
    hahaha I teach 1st grade, only 3 of them can read lol. And I hear you, the only reason I do boiled eggs is because I can prep them and it takes no time in the morning since I get up so early.

Quote Originally Posted by kaikara View Post
    If you paid $30 for 5 lbs, I would've gotten it too.

And Genomyx is a brand name. There's usually an ad for Gut Health at the top of the page on here.
    Gotcha I will check it out, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    I already know lol.

I like chocolate everything almost.
    Only powder I buy. Never purchased a vanilla...
    Purchased a choc pb once did not like it as well as other exotic flavors.

I use almond milk in my shakes way healthier. Check it out.
    I use almond milk too, I love it!! Def had to get used to the flavor, but I love it now!

5. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    Seeing the carb content is doubled and the sodium jacked up actually makes me want this even more.
    I really wish more of my favorite proteins would have an equal value of carbs as protein actually. I get mad when there's not many carbs. Higher carbs just means I wont need to use milk, trying to stay away from it.
    And high sodium=better vascularity, I ain't scurred!
    I'm just disappointed that the carbs in the new version come from creamer. If it was something like a fiber source, I would be fine with that. Heck, even oat powder would be fine, but I don't need creamer in my protein powder.
    •   

6. I love anything Chocolate. Then I just add the usual pb and BAM! Heaven in my mouth...num num num num.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by th3futur3 View Post
    I love anything Chocolate. Then I just add the usual pb and BAM! Heaven in my mouth...num num num num.
    Nice sound effects lol.

I got vanilla and i have to say adding pb makes a huge difference. Since I only take it in the morning, the extra carbs it holds really gives me the energy to fuel the rest of my day and if im worried about it, I know Ill burn it off later!

8. BAM like from the tooth paste commercials
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

9. Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    BAM like from the tooth paste commercials
    BAM...from emerill, the cooking show. Everytime he adds an ingrediant , BAM...come on you know you watch it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Myofusion vs syntha 6
    By dubfungus in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 12-11-2011, 03:07 AM
  2. Stimulants in Myofusion?
    By tmbone in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-15-2011, 10:14 PM
  3. Myofusion and Xpand
    By MentalTwitch in forum Supplement Logs