myofusion

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Whose tried this? A friend recommended it to me and im trying to decide what flavor to buy! Cookies and cream, chocolate, strawberry, or banana....any suggestions?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Myofusion. I've tried the Chocolate Mint and Chocolate Peanut Butter. The Choc Peanut Butter was really nasty. The Choc Mint on the other hand tasted amazing!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive got 10lbs of the chocolate pb. I love it.

Jonbero

Jonbero

Awards
I'm a big fan of myofusion, I like vanilla.

I really want to try the new myofusion probiotic series, the protein blend looks better, too bad its only available at bodybuilding.com atm.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love it! Great mix of proteins for both short- and long-term absorption, and it tastes great and mixes easily.

I have only tried banana and vanilla, and in fact mix the two sometimes.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Cookies n Cream is my favorite!

I have Cookies n Cream, Strawberries n Cream, and Banana Perfection right now. MMmm.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've only had the banana in the probiotic version, but it was awesome. One of the best proteins I've had. Of the original, Vanilla is my favorite, but it tastes more like butterscotch. CnC, Chocolate, strawberry follow. But I would get the banana original if you can.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Thanks guys, I'm heading to the store in a few, so I will just see what they have available and make my choice based off what you guys suggested! I'm glad to finally get a protein that tastes good and works!!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
I've only had the banana in the probiotic version, but it was awesome. One of the best proteins I've had. Of the original, Vanilla is my favorite, but it tastes more like butterscotch. CnC, Chocolate, strawberry follow. But I would get the banana original if you can.
Well not sure if it's cuz it's new, but for the probiotic version, they only had chocolate and vanilla, so hopefully it still tastes good. All of the other vanilla shakes I've had, haven't been very good. But I read that the probiotic version was best so I really wanted to try it!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
I'm a big fan of myofusion, I like vanilla.

I really want to try the new myofusion probiotic series, the protein blend looks better, too bad its only available at bodybuilding.com atm.
Maybe AM will get it soon to purchase online!!

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Well not sure if it's cuz it's new, but for the probiotic version, they only had chocolate and vanilla, so hopefully it still tastes good. All of the other vanilla shakes I've had, haven't been very good. But I read that the probiotic version was best so I really wanted to try it!
I've read that the dosage of probiotics in it low. You could've probably saved money by getting the regular version then bought Genomyx's Gut Health.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
I've read that the dosage of probiotics in it low. You could've probably saved money by getting the regular version then bought Genomyx's Gut Health.
AHHHH, thanks for telling me! Oh well too late, BUT the reason I got that one specifically was because the store I bought it in had a special. I paid 30 bucks for the 5 pound, got a free bag, and a sample of a different flavor. I guess I lucked out, but next time I will try what you said. I have know idea what Genomyx is...can you shed some light on what that is exactly. I'm fairly new to fitness and suppliments. A friend who is a fitness model actually suggested myofusion bc it's low in carbs and has less sugar. I'm cutting out sugar so I can lose weight. And the shakes are going to be used for a snack because I'm always on the go, and always hungry!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah Myofusion is some good stuff. Syntha 6 Mocha flavor is pretty fantastic too.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaspari sent me a 2 pound tub of Banana and a sample of Chocolate Probiotic. I found the chocolate not to taste like milk chocolate, but a double or triple chocolate. I did not like it, but I am not a fan of anything with a heavy chocolate flavor. I kind of like milk chocolate, but I'm more of a white chocolate fan ith anything. If you like a heavy chocolate taste, you'd love it.

The probiotic version has twice the carbs as the regular version.
This. And the sodium is also cranked up, so if people watch sodium, the new version may not be the best. In the review I wrote, I rated the profile pretty low because of the carbs. The addition of the non dairy creamer is probably what causes it and I do not know why it is even in there.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
The probiotic version has twice the carbs as the regular version.
The protein I had before that was given to me had 15 carbds and 6 grams of sugar. This has 9 carbs, 3 grams of sugar. So I'm ok with it being double the original...and I think the probiotics even in a small amount will help with me getting sick so much this year! We shall see, it was on sale, so It's worth a shot!

Gaspari sent me a 2 pound tub of Banana and a sample of Chocolate Probiotic. I found the chocolate not to taste like milk chocolate, but a double or triple chocolate. I did not like it, but I am not a fan of anything with a heavy chocolate flavor. I kind of like milk chocolate, but I'm more of a white chocolate fan ith anything. If you like a heavy chocolate taste, you'd love it.

This. And the sodium is also cranked up, so if people watch sodium, the new version may not be the best. In the review I wrote, I rated the profile pretty low because of the carbs. The addition of the non dairy creamer is probably what causes it and I do not know why it is even in there.
I got vanilla flavor, so hopefully it's all good. Im not a big fan of big chocolate flavors either! I'm only taking 1 shake a day as a snack in the morning, because I'm trying to get all of my carbs in early on so I can work them off later. I'm not concerned with the sodium intake. I don't want too much obviously, but I'm cutting it in a lot of areas. I don't add it to anything I cook at home, I use mrs. dash. So like I said 1 shake a day with that I think I will be ok, but like I said above, it's worth a shot. Either way, it's better than my previous breakfasts I used to have which were extremely unhealthy. I'm just trying to eat better in general all around so that I can shed some pound and get my booty into shape!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seeing the carb content is doubled and the sodium jacked up actually makes me want this even more.
I really wish more of my favorite proteins would have an equal value of carbs as protein actually. I get mad when there's not many carbs. Higher carbs just means I wont need to use milk, trying to stay away from it.
And high sodium=better vascularity, I ain't scurred!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Yeah Myofusion is some good stuff. Syntha 6 Mocha flavor is pretty fantastic too.
I've had syntha 6 before and I LOVE it. I love NO Eplode and I have some other thing I can't think of the name right now lol. But, it has more carbs and calories and sodium, so I'm trying to cut a few here and there where I can! Once I get to my weight I will probably go back with syntha, unless I like myo better. Who knows!!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Seeing the carb content is doubled and the sodium jacked up actually makes me want this even more.
I really wish more of my favorite proteins would have an equal value of carbs as protein actually. I get mad when there's not many carbs. Higher carbs just means I wont need to use milk, trying to stay away from it.
Glad you ain't scurred lol. I don't ever use milk in my shakes. I'd rather them NOT taste like a milkshake. Instead I will throw in some ground flax which surprisingly has great flavor, and MAYBE some natural PB...yumm. Oh and I've added a dollup of honey...no need for milk :) But this obviously only works if you have a blender. I got one of those personal Oster blenders. works great, kindof like the magic bullet.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My morning and postworkout shake is usually:
16 oz whole milk, 1 scoop whey powder, 1 tbsp honey, 1 tbsp natty pb, 2.5 grams creatine, Toco 8, and maybe a banana if I have time.
The blender is a magical tool!
When I am not trying to force so many calories down though I stick with 8oz egg whites and 8 oz orange juice. Tastes nasty.

scjordan

scjordan

Awards
I have vanilla right now and cant stand it. Only other flavor I have tried is the strawberry which is AWESONE! If your going to buy some more I would wait till the new improved myofusion comes out. Or has it already? If not should be soon their already giving out samples of it.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Fl3x, that does sound gross! I just eat boiled egg whites, much better lol. But you do whatcha gotta do! besides, you need more of everything than me!

scjordan, just had a shake with the vanilla to try and I actually liked it! I think everyone has the own personal opinions if you read the posts up top, some like vanilla, some like banana, etc. They only had vanilla and choc. at the store, I new vanilla I could add stuff to make it better if need be, But I personally think it's fine alone! And yes I the new one is out. That's the one I bought!!

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Fl3x, that does sound gross! I just eat boiled egg whites, much better lol. But you do whatcha gotta do! besides, you need more of everything than me!

scjordan, just had a shake with the vanilla to try and I actually liked it! I think everyone has the own personal opinions if you read the posts up top, some like vanilla, some like banana, etc. They only had vanilla and choc. at the store, I new vanilla I could add stuff to make it better if need be, But I personally think it's fine alone! And yes I the new one is out. That's the one I bought!!
HOLY TYPOS!!! I knew the vanilla one I could....and yes the new one is out *....sorry teacher here...gotta edit my work lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Betr hope yer stoodentz downt sea that.

I actually would prefer to drink my eggs than eat hard boiled, I throw up when I eat those lol

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
If you paid $30 for 5 lbs, I would've gotten it too. :)

And Genomyx is a brand name. There's usually an ad for Gut Health at the top of the page on here.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I already know lol.

I like chocolate everything almost.
Only powder I buy. Never purchased a vanilla...
Purchased a choc pb once did not like it as well as other exotic flavors.

I use almond milk in my shakes way healthier. Check it out.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whose tried this? A friend recommended it to me and im trying to decide what flavor to buy! Cookies and cream, chocolate, strawberry, or banana....any suggestions?
Lots of people have used it. Most of the flavours are pretty sweet - Gaspari does their flavours well - and my favourite would have to be the Milk Chocolate (way back when I still used protein powder). I would say go with what YOU personally like re flavours.

~Rosie~

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
Betr hope yer stoodentz downt sea that.

I actually would prefer to drink my eggs than eat hard boiled, I throw up when I eat those lol
hahaha I teach 1st grade, only 3 of them can read lol. And I hear you, the only reason I do boiled eggs is because I can prep them and it takes no time in the morning since I get up so early.

If you paid $30 for 5 lbs, I would've gotten it too. :)

And Genomyx is a brand name. There's usually an ad for Gut Health at the top of the page on here.
Gotcha I will check it out, thanks!

I already know lol.

I like chocolate everything almost.
Only powder I buy. Never purchased a vanilla...
Purchased a choc pb once did not like it as well as other exotic flavors.

I use almond milk in my shakes way healthier. Check it out.
I use almond milk too, I love it!! Def had to get used to the flavor, but I love it now!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just disappointed that the carbs in the new version come from creamer. If it was something like a fiber source, I would be fine with that. Heck, even oat powder would be fine, but I don't need creamer in my protein powder.

T

th3futur3

Awards
  • Established
I love anything Chocolate. Then I just add the usual pb and BAM! Heaven in my mouth...num num num num.

banthony22

banthony22

Awards
I love anything Chocolate. Then I just add the usual pb and BAM! Heaven in my mouth...num num num num.
Nice sound effects lol.

I got vanilla and i have to say adding pb makes a huge difference. Since I only take it in the morning, the extra carbs it holds really gives me the energy to fuel the rest of my day and if im worried about it, I know Ill burn it off later!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
BAM like from the tooth paste commercials