TUCDA and Leptin Sensitivity

jewkeenda

jewkeenda

Awards
Hey guys, I have a question regarding the leptin sensitzing properties of TUDCA.

Couple years ago there was a thread(anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/126747-tudca-pba-leptin.html) discussing the leptin sensitizing effects of the TUDCA by reducing Endoplasmic Reticulum stress. I believe Liverlonger had been discontinued back then so nobody really had a chance to test the effectiveness of TUDCA on restoring leptin sensitivity.

However, now that the product is back on sale, I just wanted to hear some opinions from the scientifically literate members of this group about whether TUDCA will be effective in restorning leptin sensitivity. Here is the original research paper: pathology.unige.ch/patho/biomol/documents/ERstressandleptinresistance_000.pdf

The paper points out up to 10 fold increase in the leptin sensitivity in mice which were treated with 150mg/kg/day of TUDCA. Well, for me, that equates approximately 10 grams of TUDCA per day. So my question is, would a taking TUDCA as small as 1000 mg per day even have a noticable effect on the leptin sensitivity? I am rather hesitant to try it out becasue I haven't heard of anyone using it as a weight-loss aid.