Erase + PowerFULL + DAA

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
1) Can I take these together?
2) Can I take them all at the same time with a meal?
3) When I run out of the one bottle of PowerFULL I have, will I likely notice a huge difference when I'm only taking the Erase + DAA?

I plan to run the Erase + DAA for 8 weeks, then cease taking everything for 4 weeks, then start up again for 12 weeks. Good idea?

I am a 24 yo male.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Outside of having low T levels (documented from bloodwork) to begin with, it's debatable whether you'll notice anything 'substantial' using a T-booster, AI & GH supp at this point being 24 years old...Perhaps some 20-somethings can chime in with their experiences....that aside...it's fine to run all 3 at the same time...I'd follow label directions for each...wouldn't go longer than 8 weeks (for the DAA/Erase) at a time though w/o a break...

J19891

J19891

Awards
1) Can I take these together?
2) Can I take them all at the same time with a meal?
3) When I run out of the one bottle of PowerFULL I have, will I likely notice a huge difference when I'm only taking the Erase + DAA?

I plan to run the Erase + DAA for 8 weeks, then cease taking everything for 4 weeks, then start up again for 12 weeks. Good idea?

I am a 24 yo male.
1. Yes
2. USP labs recommends avoiding taking powerfull within 20 minutes of consuming carbs (carbs=insulin spike/ insulin spike=suppressed GH levels)
3. Not a huge difference. I mostly like powerfull for sleep personally, but I have noticed a feeling of muscle "fullness" while taking it. Quality sleep itself is very beneficial, if not essential to a proper lifting program.

4. Yes, good idea.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Outside of having low T levels (documented from bloodwork) to begin with, it's debatable whether you'll notice anything 'substantial' using a T-booster, AI & GH supp at this point being 24 years old...Perhaps some 20-somethings can chime in with their experiences....that aside...it's fine to run all 3 at the same time...I'd follow label directions for each...wouldn't go longer than 8 weeks (for the DAA/Erase) at a time though w/o a break...

I just turned 22 years old:

1.DAA gave me acne on my back and gave me a nice boost in the gym(ie. some aggression).I also had more morning woods than usual. Other then that,nothing.

2.I've tried PowerFull and other GH products of the nature and the only thing I get is a better sleep and better recovery

Hope this helps!

ponysteak

ponysteak

Awards
Thanks for the answers!

You say 20 minutes, but the box says to wait about an hour...is 20 minutes really fine? Because last night I got hungry during the hour before taking the PowerFULL so I went ahead and ate, set my alarm for an hour after I laid in bed and woke up to take the powerfull, then went back to bed. Kinda inconvenient because I'm used to always going to bed on a full stomach.

I dunno if it was placebo but I did sleep like a rock and woke up feeling really refreshed about an hour before my alarm was set to go off. Also didn't remember any of my dreams, and I typically always have vivid, memorable dreams. Placebo? I'm gonna take 3 tonight and see what happens. :)

So glad I found these forums..I've learned so much already.

Also wanted to add, I did shoulders this morning and all day they've been...I dunno how to describe it, but hard and dense I guess. I also started taking the Erase last night. Ingested 4 thus far with my next dose due tomorrow morning. Again...perhaps placebo, but worth taking notice I think.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just turned 22 years old:

2.I've tried PowerFull and other GH products of the nature and the only thing I get is a better sleep and better recovery

Hope this helps!
That is a pretty good ONLY...