Difference between acetyl l carnitine / l carnitine l tartate
- 01-05-2012, 05:20 AM
- 01-05-2012, 08:57 AM
Acetyl is able to pass the blood brain barrier having a "mental stimulant" type of effect and LCLT has more of an effect on exercise recovery and androgen receptor upregulation. I stack both with PLCAR for maximun benefits:blindfold:
- 01-05-2012, 11:33 AM
01-05-2012, 11:46 AM
any carnitine supplementation (as long as your taking enough) should yield similar results as far as weight loss. At least thats what I gather from all my reading... every carnitine product I bought/use (used just about all) all advertise "important cofactor for energy production from fats" and "also facilitates the metabolism of carbohydrates and enhances ATP production" (Notice how they said just " " and didn't include the krebs cycle intermediate attached to it.
Although I did read something not too sure where, about carnitne fumarate (sp?) and being better for weight loss. I'll have to read into that one more.
01-05-2012, 11:47 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By mdts in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2010, 02:21 PM
- By Norway88 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 03-21-2009, 05:20 PM
- By Norway88 in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-14-2009, 06:17 PM
- By jpk in forum SupplementsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2008, 01:18 PM
- By neverenough26 in forum NutraplanetReplies: 6Last Post: 03-26-2008, 02:26 PM