Erase/Endosurge Stack

slim340

Awards
I have been looking around at the NP sale and have been curious about a few products. whats your guys opinion on the erase endosurge stack? i am thinking about getting it but is one bottle of each enough to see dem gainz? Also, could i use Trib and daa while on the erase and endo?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been looking around at the NP sale and have been curious about a few products. whats your guys opinion on the erase endosurge stack? i am thinking about getting it but is one bottle of each enough to see dem gainz? Also, could i use Trib and daa while on the erase and endo?
I ran endosurge and loved it. Good gains in strength and some retention of size while I was cutting.
As far as erase goes I have run it three times and loved it. I usually run it stacked with daa so adding it wouldn't be a problem I'd think. Trib... I donno why you'd need that in this stack unless you respond really well to it. I know some ppl say trib gives then strength and pumps up libido but I cant speak on that. IMO daa, endosurge and erase are more than enough for strength and libido.

slim340

Awards
awesome thanks mattrag, but is one bottle of each enough to see dem gainz?

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
awesome thanks mattrag, but is one bottle of each enough to see dem gainz?
I like to run long cycles of everything. I ran daa and erase for 8 weeks and got a lot stronger. Endosurge was a sponsored log so I only ran it for 4 weeks. I really wanted to run it longer but didn't have the means to extend it... Would you see gains on 4 weeks? Most likely... Would 8 weeks be better? Yes.
All this provided diet and training are in place of course.

slim340

Awards
alright thanks buddy, im still debting whether or not to get the stack or just get 2 erases.

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have ran Erase with DAA and had success with the stack. Erase really is good stuff.

sepulvd

sepulvd

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used daa/erase as stack and I enjoyed actually am gonna run the same tack again. The doses for me was erase 3 pills a day and daa was 3grams a day for 8 weeks. You can always start erase at on pill some people get dry joints from it

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endosurge looks like a great product, especially to stack with Erase.

I'm about to cop some endosurge just to give that stack a shot.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Go for it is a great stack

slim340

Awards
Alright, I decided to get 2 Erase's and 1 DAA. Ill buy another daa once my first once is finished, so i will be running this stack for 8 weeks. I will most likely run a log...Thanks for all the help guys

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Thinking also to try Endosurge/Erase or Endosurge/DAA/Erase stack as natural test and libido booster especially cause I have higher but still normal levels of prolactin, estrogen and cortisol while borderline normal levels of testosterone at 430.

In theory this Endosurge/DAA/Erase would be perfect stack for my hormone levels but how is with dosing?

I mean some people recommend cycling like take 5 days on then 2 days off or 10 days on/5 days off so body don't develop tolerance but in these forum it looks like people just take every stack 8 weeks every day then 4 weeks break.

Won't body compensate 8 weeks of taking such stack every day and increasing free testosterone by just making more SHBG so when you take 4 weeks break you're left with even more of SHBG that will crush your free test level even below the levels you had before starting 8 weeks cycle?

In summary my question is to take Endosurge/DAA/Erase stack every day for 8 weeks or do you take like 5 days on/2 days off or any other regimen of on/off days?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thinking also to try Endosurge/Erase or Endosurge/DAA/Erase stack as natural test and libido booster especially cause I have higher but still normal levels of prolactin, estrogen and cortisol while borderline normal levels of testosterone at 430.

In theory this Endosurge/DAA/Erase would be perfect stack for my hormone levels but how is with dosing?

I mean some people recommend cycling like take 5 days on then 2 days off or 10 days on/5 days off so body don't develop tolerance but in these forum it looks like people just take every stack 8 weeks every day then 4 weeks break.

Won't body compensate 8 weeks of taking such stack every day and increasing free testosterone by just making more SHBG so when you take 4 weeks break you're left with even more of SHBG that will crush your free test level even below the levels you had before starting 8 weeks cycle?

In summary my question is to take Endosurge/DAA/Erase stack every day for 8 weeks or do you take like 5 days on/2 days off or any other regimen of on/off days?
Dosing is simple and you will need the Erase with that much test being freed up and total being raised:
Erase - 3 per day, 2/1 AM/PM
EndoSurge - 6 per day, split into 2/2/2 or 3/3
DAA - 3 grams daily pre-workout or in the AM

Enjoy, that is a beastly natty stack.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either works fine man. If you're concerned about SHBG upregulation, simply taper off your dosing for the last week or two and you should be fine. Even extending the 'cycle' length out to 9-10wks for this purpose would be ok - you wouldn't see much noticeable effect in those last weeks, but you'd 'restore balance' faster. But even that is NOT absolutely necessary; any SHBG increase should return to basal levels fairly fast after cessation.

The idea of 5on/2off is popular with L-Dopa products, and there is some validity to the idea, so you could do Endosurge 5on/2off, but I wouldn't do DAA or Erase like that.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Either works fine man. If you're concerned about SHBG upregulation, simply taper off your dosing for the last week or two and you should be fine. Even extending the 'cycle' length out to 9-10wks for this purpose would be ok - you wouldn't see much noticeable effect in those last weeks, but you'd 'restore balance' faster. But even that is NOT absolutely necessary; any SHBG increase should return to basal levels fairly fast after cessation.

The idea of 5on/2off is popular with L-Dopa products, and there is some validity to the idea, so you could do Endosurge 5on/2off, but I wouldn't do DAA or Erase like that.
Like your suggestion on Endosurge 5 days on/2 days off cause I also see same suggested use for Sustain Alpha so there's something on this tolerance thing cause body has many negative feedback option of manipulating hormone levels.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Like your suggestion on Endosurge 5 days on/2 days off cause I also see same suggested use for Sustain Alpha so there's something on this tolerance thing cause body has many negative feedback option of manipulating hormone levels.
Yes, negative feedback is common, but you also have to bear in mind that sometimes it can take days/weeks for a substance to hit a stable level in your bloodstream. So there's a tradeoff - you may avoid some negative feedback, but you may also be reaching suboptimal blood concentrations of whatever you're taking. Fortunately, L-Dopa is pretty fast acting, so using the intermittent approach will work, but for an AI like Erase I prefer a regular schedule. Even EOD could work, depending on the halflife (which I'm not sure of), just so long as you provide a regularly timed stimulus.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never took that time off and am at the tail end of an 8 week cycle on EndoSurge. I still sleep well though it is not as good as it was in week 1 and 2. I never am a fan of time off on a test booster, that is like skipping weeks on a steroid cycle or not taking an oral on Sundays... what are you thinking it will accomplish? Of course you can do what you want to and that is fine, it just doesn't make much sense to me with natty supps.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I never took that time off and am at the tail end of an 8 week cycle on EndoSurge. I still sleep well though it is not as good as it was in week 1 and 2. I never am a fan of time off on a test booster, that is like skipping weeks on a steroid cycle or not taking an oral on Sundays... what are you thinking it will accomplish? Of course you can do what you want to and that is fine, it just doesn't make much sense to me with natty supps.
You both have good points and to me most important is feedback received by people actually taking product.

Daily taking of the stack it is then.

tigers22

Awards
this is the first time hearing about endosurge. Im currently thinking of taking an erase and powerful stack and when i looked up endosurge it seems to do the same thing as powerful. Anyone try both powerful and endosurge? If so, how was your experience with each?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
this is the first time hearing about endosurge. Im currently thinking of taking an erase and powerful stack and when i looked up endosurge it seems to do the same thing as powerful. Anyone try both powerful and endosurge? If so, how was your experience with each?
They're both great products. Really, the major difference is Powerfull uses Safed Muesli while Endosurge uses Stinging Nettle. And Endosurge discloses exactly how much of each you're getting. Stacking them could actually be fun at the right dose...

tigers22

Awards
They're both great products. Really, the major difference is Powerfull uses Safed Muesli while Endosurge uses Stinging Nettle. And Endosurge discloses exactly how much of each you're getting. Stacking them could actually be fun at the right dose...
Awesome, thanks for the feeback. I have powerfull and erase at the moment that i havent used yet and was thinking of throwing titanium in the mix. What do you think about that 3 way stack?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome, thanks for the feeback. I have powerfull and erase at the moment that i havent used yet and was thinking of throwing titanium in the mix. What do you think about that 3 way stack?
I like Athletix but I got a lot more from EndoSurge (serious, I used both in PCT and Endo was a night and day difference). That said, if you were to use Erase, PowerFull and Endo, this is how I would dose it.

Erase - 3 per day
Endo - 3 AM/3 Pre-workout
PF - 3 pre-bed

This way the PF will last longer and you will have constant test boosting and GH throughout the day. Pretty nifty stack, should yield some nice results.

slim340

Awards
Dosing is simple and you will need the Erase with that much test being freed up and total being raised:
Erase - 3 per day, 2/1 AM/PM
EndoSurge - 6 per day, split into 2/2/2 or 3/3
DAA - 3 grams daily pre-workout or in the AM

Enjoy, that is a beastly natty stack.
Is it alright to take the DAA with my preworkout (creatine+beta alanine)?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it alright to take the DAA with my preworkout (creatine+beta alanine)?
Prefer it then, get a great natural energy boost and is the perfect time for it outside of first thing in the AM.

tigers22

Awards
I like Athletix but I got a lot more from EndoSurge (serious, I used both in PCT and Endo was a night and day difference). That said, if you were to use Erase, PowerFull and Endo, this is how I would dose it.

Erase - 3 per day
Endo - 3 AM/3 Pre-workout
PF - 3 pre-bed

This way the PF will last longer and you will have constant test boosting and GH throughout the day. Pretty nifty stack, should yield some nice results.
alright cool man, you might just have convinced me to go ahead and get some endo. sorry for the delayed response. Combo of being busy and new to the site, i just realized there was a spot for notifications lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just saw this thread while going out to find someone that actually has Endosurge in stock. I can say that in my 20 years of lifting (I'm 37), I have never come across a stack like Endo and Erase. I have taken and known about L-Dopa and Stinging Nettle for years and it was always my favorite combo. When I accidentally stumbled across Endo and Erase about 6 months ago, I had to give it a shot and I honestly don't think I will use another stack. The gains in strength, libido, and alpha male have been through the roof. I take 3 weeks off every 8 weeks because I can't wait to start again.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Just saw this thread while going out to find someone that actually has Endosurge in stock. I can say that in my 20 years of lifting (I'm 37), I have never come across a stack like Endo and Erase. I have taken and known about L-Dopa and Stinging Nettle for years and it was always my favorite combo. When I accidentally stumbled across Endo and Erase about 6 months ago, I had to give it a shot and I honestly don't think I will use another stack. The gains in strength, libido, and alpha male have been through the roof. I take 3 weeks off every 8 weeks because I can't wait to start again.
After how many days you've noticed results in libido and strength?

I've been taking Endosurge/DAA/Erase for 6 days and noticed only slight change.

Will try next week HCGenerate/Triazole.

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely the best Erase Stack available.

jacobxcaliber

Awards
I was thinking about getting in on erase or endosurge. I currently take DAA in the early afternoon and after three days of taking I want to bite every ass I see around me. Hell last night my wife asked me was I cheating. Would Erase or Endosurge be the best for me what do you guys think?

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was thinking about getting in on erase or endosurge. I currently take DAA in the early afternoon and after three days of taking I want to bite every ass I see around me. Hell last night my wife asked me was I cheating. Would Erase or Endosurge be the best for me what do you guys think?
Why not both? That would be a great stack!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After how many days you've noticed results in libido and strength?

I've been taking Endosurge/DAA/Erase for 6 days and noticed only slight change.

Will try next week HCGenerate/Triazole.
I noticed in the second day. Libido went through the roof for about a month and now is nice and level. I was actually hoping that would happen because I couldn't think straight and it was annoying. Lol. Strength gains started around week 2 and have continued. Keep in mind that I have been lifting for 20 years and continue to go through phases and changes depending on my goal for any period. Sometimes I am concentrating on an endurance competition or a race, so I will train different.

Coming into the this stack 6 months ago I wasn't going for heavy max reps, but rather consistent 5-7 reps over 4-5 sets.

Starting:
Bench - 245
Squat - 365
Dead - 365

Last week:
Bench - 295
Squat - 415
Dead - 415

Same reps and sets as before, plus I run 6 miles a day 4 days out of the week and have added hill sprints.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I noticed in the second day. Libido went through the roof for about a month and now is nice and level. I was actually hoping that would happen because I couldn't think straight and it was annoying. Lol. Strength gains started around week 2 and have continued. Keep in mind that I have been lifting for 20 years and continue to go through phases and changes depending on my goal for any period. Sometimes I am concentrating on an endurance competition or a race, so I will train different.

Coming into the this stack 6 months ago I wasn't going for heavy max reps, but rather consistent 5-7 reps over 4-5 sets.

Starting:
Bench - 245
Squat - 365
Dead - 365

Last week:
Bench - 295
Squat - 415
Dead - 415

Same reps and sets as before, plus I run 6 miles a day 4 days out of the week and have added hill sprints.
Good stuff man, nice to see some real results. I always make gains on Endo and yes the libido boost is freaking insane from it; trust me I went to 9 a day in PCT, my GF was beating me off with a stick.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha, I could not really imagine 9. I tried to follow the directions and ended up needing to take the last dose at least 4-5 hours before bed because I just felt too good to go to sleep. I wanted to be up doing things. To me, that is better than the gains. The feeling is just so positive and good.

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
haha, I could not really imagine 9. I tried to follow the directions and ended up needing to take the last dose at least 4-5 hours before bed because I just felt too good to go to sleep. I wanted to be up doing things. To me, that is better than the gains. The feeling is just so positive and good.
Very nice.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Yeah everyone is different, there are times 250mgs of Ldopa gets me going like an energizer bunny, and there are times where a gram will have me sleeping like a baby, there is no telling what it'll do LOL.

jacobxcaliber

Awards
Just got my Erase and Endosurge in the mail now I'm wondering how and when to take it any ideas?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Just got my Erase and Endosurge in the mail now I'm wondering how and when to take it any ideas?
I was taking this two also with DAA and noticed moderate libido and erection improvement around day 6 and some people say that divanil product can take up to 2 weeks for full effect.

For me Endosurge 3 when wake up and 3 before go to sleep
Erase 1 when wake up and 1 around 11h later
DAA 3.12g when wake up

Did try also Erase at 2+1 and Endo at 2+2 but only taking for 6 days (then 3 days break so I could also try HCGenerate only for 3 days - have to say surprisingly good results in such short time).

I guess nothing comes easy with my body - always long time to feel anything with most supplements.

But did noticed better sleep from day 2 or maybe was a placebo effect cause I always sleep better on days when I exercise.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
ENdosurge is awesome preworkout, I take it with my choice of pwo always. I plan on stacking endo with erase pro soon

jacobxcaliber

Awards
I finished my stack and my strength went through the roof I am hyper aggressive to an extreme level. I feel like I'm the man everywhere I go and I am having a hard time not cheating on my wife. It's like my manly essence has increased my homegirls are turning into wannabe bed buddies. I did 6 pills of endo a day for the first three weeks with 3 of erase. The 4th week I did 6 a day then 4 for endo 3 and 2 for erase. I also took arginine 1200mgs a day along with red ginseng twice a day. At night I took ZMA before bed 3 pills. I feel that my stack for a month was the best experience I ever had. I need help with next months though any suggestions.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
I finished my stack and my strength went through the roof I am hyper aggressive to an extreme level. I feel like I'm the man everywhere I go and I am having a hard time not cheating on my wife. It's like my manly essence has increased my homegirls are turning into wannabe bed buddies. I did 6 pills of endo a day for the first three weeks with 3 of erase. The 4th week I did 6 a day then 4 for endo 3 and 2 for erase. I also took arginine 1200mgs a day along with red ginseng twice a day. At night I took ZMA before bed 3 pills. I feel that my stack for a month was the best experience I ever had. I need help with next months though any suggestions.
When did you noticed max libido or strength boosts cause some say divanil can take up to 2 weeks to really kick in?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice!!

Maybe for the next 6 months you switch to some new ingredients before going back to this stack?

DAA and some AnaBeta