Question on test booster called FLEX STACK? help please :)

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I was considering taking this stack called "Flex Stack" by NDS. The stack includes N-TEST 600 and Z-TEST. I usally like to do research on products before I take them but I cant find any info or reviews of the side effects from this product. My question is will any of these ingredience have negative side effects? Im 20 years old and had been natural bodybuilding for 4 years now. The link below is the stack and the ingredient listing:
PMD® Flex Stack® - NDS Nutrition

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
Nah man dont do it hahaha

$200 for testofen, trib and ZMA?

buy

athletix titanium XL = $35
NOW tribulus = $12
and
MST ZMK = $21

$68

twice as much than what they dose in that Flex Stack

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
I see Titanium XL is out of stock, u can replace it with TestoPRO

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
i actually got the stack for free lol. I just dont wana put anything in my body if its gona have negative side effects. I know flex stack is a herbal prdouct but I read a review of someone posted on bodybuilding.com forum and he claims to have testiclal shrinkage from this product. I dont see how this is possible because it is not a steroid?

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
i actually got the stack for free lol. I just dont wana put anything in my body if its gona have negative side effects. I know flex stack is a herbal prdouct but I read a review of someone posted on bodybuilding.com forum and he claims to have testiclal shrinkage from this product. I dont see how this is possible because it is not a steroid?
hahaha tell him to stop jerkin off, nah u good, its very common herbal ingredients. its ingredients u see in almost every test supplement.

if you like add PES ERASE to block the excess estrogen ull get when your test raises from a test product.

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
thats what i thought lol. Just wanted to make sure though cause ive never tried tesofen. That would be killer adding erase to this stack. I used erase before and had great results.