Supplements and swimming

Trojanswimmer

Awards
Hey guys, this is my first post although I frequent this website for the majority of my nutrition and supplement information.
About me: I am 17 years old. 180 lbs and five foot ten inches with a body fat around six percent. I am a competitive swimmer with a legitimate shot at two state records come February. I am a sprinter, so the time i am competing in the water is always forty five seconds or less. I lift three to four times a week and my compound lifts are 8x225 bench, 8x225squat and 8x305 deadlift. Those are all for three sets. I do not Max out because it tends to be very taxing on the nervous system for swim practice later in the afternoon. At the moment I am taking creatine monohydrate, glutamine, branch chain amino acids, protein, fish oil, a multivitamin, a pre workout (it jumps around--usually noxipro by ctd labs) and have recently been experimenting with slin sane (I am insulin sensitive).

I really just wanted to here everyone's take and recommendations on what I should or should not be taking, I want to know what you would take if you were in my position with the potential for state records. I don't want to hear that I just need to pay attention to my nutrition at my age, I log all of my meals and it is honestly my top priority alongside training. I want to win the races and shatter the state record. Any and all help is appreciated.

Colby

rynie27

Awards
Take a look at what is on the banned substance list and go from there...