My Stack

CTayfootball

Awards
Im 14 and currently take--
M.A.P amino acids
and
Proto Whey

Any thing that would help on my bulking cycle that i could add?
------------comment

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you are bulking then you have to EAT and EAT BIG.

Are you just starting out? DOnt push it too early since you are 14, your body is still developing. Focus on proper form and technique and mainly compound lifts: bench press, deadlift, squat

Srt4Muscle

Srt4Muscle

Awards
14, early start bud lol that's cool what are your stats?

Height, weight, eye color, wait that's not right j/k

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only things to add would be creatine and fish oil.

CTayfootball

Awards
Haha no im not just starting out i have been lifting for about 2 years now im in the ninth grade so my weight coach for football helps me with lifts ive got technique and everthing down just looking for any good products available that wouldnt kill me at such a young age.

CTayfootball

Awards
ohh and im 5'10 and 151lbs with about 12 inch arms when flexed

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
ohh and im 5'10 and 151lbs with about 12 inch arms when flexed
You're bigger than I was at that age. Man the best thing you can do is just eat like a horse. Eat until your full and then eat more.

CTayfootball

Awards
yeah well I'm trying to get bigger for football its my only way to college

Rahl

Rahl

Awards
  • Established
yeah well I'm trying to get bigger for football its my only way to college
I understand that man. I'm not trying to be rude. I mean it. I always thought I ate a lot when I was younger. I had no idea what I was eating and how much my body was burning through.

There is nothing that you need at your age to grow. Just proper form and a TON of food. Concentrate on compound exercises that will give you the size you need rather than pretty biceps.

At your age I probably don't have to tell you to sleep. Lol. But it counts.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
at 14, all you really need is food bro. take advantage of all the puberty hormones, you'll be surprised how much progress you can make just by eating right ;)

however, i dont really see anything wrong with taking protein/amino acids......not necessary by any means, but sometimes with HS schedules, a protein shake can be real nice to bring to school with you, easy way to get some extra calories in :D

CTayfootball

Awards
Very true School is such a burden, and i am taking protein morning and night around school but i know what u mean about the puberty hormones. Just from raw lifting and occasional protein that i took last year gained 30lbs:D

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 yrs is a good base but 14 is still VERY young, focus on form and endurance. Hi reps 10-12 will be good at a young age. You don't want to stress your joints as you're growing

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
If you wanna get big this is what I did my freshman year to senior year and now I'm on scholarship playing ball at Boise State. Eat a sweet potato pre workout, protein shake/milk/whatever you can find post workout and 2 cups of brown rice before bed, I went from a 6 1 140 lb anorexic looking kid to a solid 6 1 240 when I graduated. Best of luck pm me for a workout routine straight from BSU

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you wanna get big this is what I did my freshman year to senior year and now I'm on scholarship playing ball at Boise State. Eat a sweet potato pre workout, protein shake/milk/whatever you can find post workout and 2 cups of brown rice before bed, I went from a 6 1 140 lb anorexic looking kid to a solid 6 1 240 when I graduated. Best of luck pm me for a workout routine straight from BSU
Great info and helpful for a young guy. Sweet potatoes are great pre-workout!

Jones, a colleagues son is one of the placekickers: Frisina Hopefully he has a good few years at BSU! Good luck!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Great info and helpful for a young guy. Sweet potatoes are great pre-workout!

Jones, a colleagues son is one of the placekickers: Frisina Hopefully he has a good few years at BSU! Good luck!
Mike is a cool dude, it's weird being a freshman on the team; going from big time in high school to running scout team but it is what it is

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mike is a cool dude, it's weird being a freshman on the team; going from big time in high school to running scout team but it is what it is
Take your lumps, if you wanted to be a stud freshman you'd play JC ball. You joined a nationally renowned program so enjoy the ride, even if it doesnt happen until your soph/jr/sr season. You're getting an experience of a life time!!!! AND an EDUCATION!!!!

jonesBones40

jonesBones40

Awards
Take your lumps, if you wanted to be a stud freshman you'd play JC ball. You joined a nationally renowned program so enjoy the ride, even if it doesnt happen until your soph/jr/sr season. You're getting an experience of a life time!!!! AND an EDUCATION!!!!
Well put sir, just need to be reminded that every now and then

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well put sir, just need to be reminded that every now and then
Pride and humility are both important. Be proud of your efforts and accomplishments, but be humble because there are PLENTY of others that are just as good or BETTER . . . I know it is tough to admit because I always want to be the best ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to jonesBones40 again.

TxHomeGrown

Awards
You're bigger than I was at that age. Man the best thing you can do is just eat like a horse. Eat until your full and then eat more.
Haha yeah no kidding. Just eat kid. Eat a lot. When you're hungry eat more. And what do you mean it's your "only way to college?"

I wish I was 14 again.