Methyl 1D, E-Stane , did I waste my money?

B

bignickJ

Awards
I got LG Methyl 1D, and M stane I'm not normally a PH guy but no pins in my profession... any advice. I have a solid gym routine and diet is perfect I was 5'9" 225 lbs when I had the good stuff, but now 205lbs and trying to get back

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
225 at 5 9"? I couldn't imagine being at a healthy bf% and being 225, people think I'm big at 180, couldn't imagine another 45lbs. What is your bf at 205 or w/e it is?

B

bignickJ

Awards
According to the tape my BF% is 12 right now, and 69", so 5'9", 5'10".

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do you have M-Stane (Superdrol clone) or E-Stane (Epi clone)? Significance between the 2 PHs.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got LG Methyl 1D, and M stane I'm not normally a PH guy but no pins in my profession... any advice. I have a solid gym routine and diet is perfect I was 5'9" 225 lbs when I had the good stuff, but now 205lbs and trying to get back
I'm doing a SD/EPI bridge currently and running M1-D Black as a DHEA base. Dosing pretty high so i've gone through a lot of bottles, but i'm loving the effects. M1-D isn't a bad idea during SD to help counter lethargy and any sexual shut down. You seem to know what you're doing, should be a great cycle.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
225 at 5 9"? I couldn't imagine being at a healthy bf% and being 225, people think I'm big at 180, couldn't imagine another 45lbs. What is your bf at 205 or w/e it is?
He could be big and jacked no? :lol:
I'm on my phone JB, what's your height?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm doing a SD/EPI bridge currently and running M1-D Black as a DHEA base. Dosing pretty high so i've gone through a lot of bottles, but i'm loving the effects. M1-D isn't a bad idea during SD to help counter lethargy and any sexual shut down. You seem to know what you're doing, should be a great cycle.
I was gonna link him to your log but youve been AWOL lately . . . I know, the holidays. Also lookin for a LG post about M1D as a test base for ph cycles, didnt find it.

B

bignickJ

Awards
Thanks man, I keep on what on doing,