Swole stack !!

Motorcity

Motorcity

Awards
First post but I have been lurking on this site for some time, I took advantage of the Black friday deals and bought AI's swole stack.
I have lifted weights and trained for a number of years but I always looked to try and get a advantage . I am a 47 year old male, when I started this trek my weight was a ridiculous 279 , I felt terrible and had no energy for doing anything but going to work, and eating good but not always the right things..... so I decided to start over and look into getting better shape. I started this stack back on Dec5th and so far due to my diet which is a macro of 40, 30 ,30 and working out 5 days a week I am happy to say I am on the right track, this stack gives me everything I am looking for in strength gains, pumps, and endurance.
My weight is down to 265 and I feel alot better. Thanks to AI . You have a customer for life!!!! I love the recovery pro also.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great news! Keep up the hard work, it takes time and commitment to accomplish your goals.

First step, stay focused on a solid diet, not just the macros but also # of cals that are appropriate for wt loss. Keep up the training and know your body. Push hard in your workouts so that they are quality efforts not just quantity, you may need to cut down workouts once in a while for rest/recovery.

Good Luck!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, that's awesome to hear! Thank you for taking the time to post your thoughts and achievements. You must being doing some great work to make achievements this time of the year. :D

What does your routine look like right now?

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Congrats on the progress! Glad we could be part of it!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am running the SWOLE Stack right now, entering month 2. I am adding in a third month of TestoPro to add to the madness. I agree with the strength gains, they came quickly. I have been learning how to better utilize Glycobol around workouts and the # of carbs so now my muscles feel full longer. Check out my log when you got the time:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/188596-p5sky-gets-swole.html

Lexagon

Lexagon

Awards
Great start! :)

Motorcity

Motorcity

Awards
Yes this time of the year is very hard to not indulge in the all goodies that are laying around to eat, but I have made my mind up and I will not surrender to the evil side, lol.... thanks again AI, i saw that the company has allready sent my order out, awesome!!!!

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I cant stop staring at your avi. haaha Thank you swole stack is truley a nice stack

Motorcity

Motorcity

Awards
yea ,, i know she's smokin hot. wish she'd take her shirt off though!!!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I cant stop staring at your avi. haaha Thank you swole stack is truley a nice stack
Right. Thinking as u are. About the swole stack that is.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Yes this time of the year is very hard to not indulge in the all goodies that are laying around to eat, but I have made my mind up and I will not surrender to the evil side, lol.... thanks again AI, i saw that the company has allready sent my order out, awesome!!!!
Stay strong Downriver, stay strong!

Motorcity

Motorcity

Awards
I am working at it!!!!! Thanks for the shout out. !!!