Toco-8 and hair growth

SoJoocy

Awards
Well I started taking toco about 6-7 weeks ago, not just for the possible hair growth but all the other things it is helpful for. But for me (may not be for all) I have had a fair bit of hair regrow on my head. Thought I was seeing things, didn't mention it to anyone but have had a few people ask what I've being doing because my hair doesn't look as thin and well lost haha, and trust me it's pretty thin still but the fact I can see a considerable difference from before taking Toco-8 until now, is pretty damn awesome.

Thought I'd have to be at least 2 bottles down before I even saw some regrowth but cheering it's come back early, great product, seems underrated.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Toco-8 is awesome! Its a staple for me especially during a cycle. Lots of people have seen re growth in hair. Im using it now but havent used it in a while and hair got thicker within two weeks. Great all around product. Try using N2Shampoo also. Good stuff

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As good as this stuff is for you, why wouldn't you take it :D

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've never heard of a bad experience with Toco-8. It truly is an amazing product.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on it for two weeks now and I feel like my hair is looking thicker

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
OK, I ordered some of this world famous toco-8 with this additional bottle of androhard....with the 40% and 25% its a bargain I suppose. Mostly for the cardiovascular effect, but hey....more hair is always good too.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK, I ordered some of this world famous toco-8 with this additional bottle of androhard....with the 40% and 25% its a bargain I suppose. Mostly for the cardiovascular effect, but hey....more hair is always good too.
I would say that's a good idea especially that ur taking Androhard in which raises Dht and can thin hair, so taking Toco 8 with it will help.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say that's a good idea especially that ur taking Androhard in which raises Dht and can thin hair, so taking Toco 8 with it will help.
Although I don't think hair thinning is a major concern with AH, Toco 8 is always a good idea. :thumbsup:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Although I don't think hair thinning is a major concern with AH, Toco 8 is always a good idea. :thumbsup:
I consider Toco-8 a staple just like a good multi or fish oil. It just has so many health benefits

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
yeah the androhard seems to be no problem with the hair loss thus far (only coming up on two weeks but....) , I like the health/cardiovascular benefit aspect of it though. But if it protects even a few hairs.....that is always a good thing.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
yep toco-8 rocks! Staple for me year round. When I started it with in about 2 weeks, I noticed small hairs popping up and in where I had some slight thining. Also noticed a huge difference in shedding.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like I need to start using mine more regular!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
plus i like the taste :D

Though a capsule version in 2012 would be very welcomed. ;)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know how you make time to take ANY supplements with all the time you must spend downloading butt pics LMFAO.........
I don't download anything ;)

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
plus i like the taste :D

Though a capsule version in 2012 would be very welcomed. ;)
thought I was the only one! it's kinda like cardboard but semi addicting. Capsule would be nice sine I always make a bit of a mess every morning.

n87

Awards
  • Established
I like it better in powder form. I understand that capsule is more convenient, but I'd rather not consume extra stuff that I don't have to, shell in this case. JMO

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thought I was the only one! it's kinda like cardboard but semi addicting. Capsule would be nice sine I always make a bit of a mess every morning.
It's a weird strange addiction but it's nice knowing that health can be addicting.
I like it better in powder form. I understand that capsule is more convenient, but I'd rather not consume extra stuff that I don't have to, shell in this case. JMO

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
I agree, it probably helps cut down cost to the consumers as well. But a capped version would be great for convenience sake. Just saying.....

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
I wonder is PP is going to drop Toco-8. I noticed they dropped a few other items from their website.

tilldeath

tilldeath

Awards
I doubt it, it's a good seller as far as I can tell, and has nothing but good feedback so....

SoJoocy

Awards
Yeh I prefer most things in powder form, don't know why just do. Haha yeh it tastes like cardboard, is a staple in my supplement stack now, stocking up on it, my hair has thinned pretty bad over the years and seeing improvement has made me pretty happy, just now after I submitted to the fact of shaving my head blade 1 constantly I now have a new found need for more hair again lol.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It could be like TV....where we love a show, and they cancel it for no real reason....its gets top ratings, but they keep changing the time slot or the day it airs....trying to make people not watch it.....and when people get confused as to when its on, they use that as an excuse to cancel the series. This may happen with toco8.....they make us like it, then drop it with no valid reason. Then we can make a petition thread to get it back, like they do with canceled TV shows....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wonder is PP is going to drop Toco-8. I noticed they dropped a few other items from their website.
Nope. Toco-8 is a staple, and not currently threatened for being cut. Great product, and I am glad to see it getting the appreciation it deserves in this thread.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the threat of a petition thread in the PP company section had its desired effect. always glad to help LOL :p:
Honestly, I can't see toco being cut for one major reason: It is a product that attracts even non-BB minded people to our store, as finding a similar E product isn't easy, and a true health person understands it's importance.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So how much of a teaspoon would 365mg serving fill up...so I can quit eyeballing it into my shakes lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
So how much of a teaspoon would 365mg serving fill up...so I can quit eyeballing it into my shakes lol
oh no....don't tell me it doesn't have an actual scoop or easy measurement instructions? I just ordered some, I need another random you figure it out serving size product like I need a hole in the head LOL...

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It says use the scooper, but if mine has one I can't find it :(
Every thread I've read about it says "I just put a bit on the end of a knife" or something similar lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
It says use the scooper, but if mine has one I can't find it :(
Every thread I've read about it says "I just put a bit on the end of a knife" or something similar lol
thats even worse, they tease you with the scooper.....and then its not there lol. I suppose the best idea is to find out how many grams are in a tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1/4 tsp etc...and see which one matches up best with the serving size grams....and you got your "scooper"...I usually just drop that particular tsp or tbsp into the tub of that product and leave it in there as the scoop. I got the tbsp in the egg white powder, got the 1/2 tsp in the carnitine right now, looks like another half-ass scoop is in the cards for me lol....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats even worse, they tease you with the scooper.....and then its not there lol. I suppose the best idea is to find out how many grams are in a tsp, 1/2 tsp, 1/4 tsp etc...and see which one matches up best with the serving size grams....and you got your "scooper"...I usually just drop that particular tsp or tbsp into the tub of that product and leave it in there as the scoop. I got the tbsp in the egg white powder, got the 1/2 tsp in the carnitine right now, looks like another half-ass scoop is in the cards for me lol....
Thanks for the idea, that's genius. I actually remember I did that with my bulk BA with a teaspoon, still in there.
I hope I can find some 1/4 tsp scoopers somewhere.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Thanks for the idea, that's genius. I actually remember I did that with my bulk BA with a teaspoon, still in there.
I hope I can find some 1/4 tsp scoopers somewhere.
I have one of those rings that has all the variations on it, 1/8 tsp to full tsp and 1/8 tbsp to full tbsp....and they are removable, so you can pull them off and leave them in your supps....like you say, sometimes you forget and leave it in a supp and put the bottle away half used and wonder where your 1/4 tbsp went lol.....I've lost my share over the years, needless to say I don't have the full set anymore.....

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Flex, send an email to [email protected]. They can send you out a scooper. It is rare for one not to end up in a bottle, but when it does we always make good on it.
Hey thanks. I actually decided to finger my bottle last night for recreational purposes and found it at the bottom lol. Lost a serving in the process but I see it now!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey thanks. I actually decided to finger my bottle last night for recreational purposes and found it at the bottom lol. Lost a serving in the process but I see it now!
I just dump the powder in a plastic ziplock bag if this happens.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just dump the powder in a plastic ziplock bag if this happens.
I always take a fork and sift it out.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me and FL3X use the "barbarian method".....just stick your (probably wet) fingers in there and start digging....maybe even lick the powder off your fingers too....
Yeah I licked it off my fingers, probably half a serving. I would have used a fork but I had add big time and when I saw a part of the scooper I'm like HEYYYYYY and dug like a 5 year old to the bottom of the cereal box for the prize haha.

SoJoocy

Awards
Yeh my scoop seems to always be hiding, in such a small tub it does a good job hiding itself lol

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I licked it off my fingers, probably half a serving. I would have used a fork but I had add big time and when I saw a part of the scooper I'm like HEYYYYYY and dug like a 5 year old to the bottom of the cereal box for the prize haha.
I am barbaric like this as well. And since I am a frugal man, I don't let the powder on my fingers go to waste.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so many potential benefits from this supplement!