I will be starting a cycle of CEL M14ADD soon, I have done a lot of research and have a few questions I would like answered by experienced persons before I start.
6'1" 200lbs BMI: ~20% 27 years old
Here is my plan:
- Start a bulking regiment 1-2 months before starting the cycle.
- Eat 4-5000 calories per day
- Once I have really gotten the hang of the training and diet routine I want to super charge my gains with a 5 week cycle of M14ADD I will takewith every serving
- I will load up on Anobolic Innovations2 weeks before, and completely during the entire cycle.
- Cease all cardio and athletic specific training as well as all not support supps
- Consult with a personal trainer
- Have blood work done
- I have some Tamoxifen for PCT 2 weeks at 20mg and 2 weeks at 10mg probably using some kind of energy booster/diet pill to help shed the water, and some NO/Creatine pre and post workout supps to help boost back up Test levels
I have a few questions if you would be so kind as to answer them:
I currently have 2 bottles (120 pills). This is my first cycle of M14ADD but I have done other PH cycles before (though not as long), and I was planning on keeping it simple at 90mg per day for the entire 5 weeks. I have however not read any logs or forum posts anywhere where anyone followed the recommended dosage, most of what I find recommends 1-2 weeks at 90mg/day then ramping up to 120mg/day. My problem with that dosage is I am worried about side effects, and I don't have enough bottles to do 5 weeks at that dosage. They say that M14ADD converts to about 15% DBol, so at 90mg per day that equates to 13.5mg/day of Dbol. At 120mg per day, that would equate to 18mg/day of Dbol. Is it worth the extra money for the extra 4.5mg/day? Or will what I currently have planned be sufficient for a 5 week cycle?
Also, will a Tamoxifen be enough for PCT, or should I find an AI like Clomid to stack with it?
Thank you in advance for your help and expertise.