got some DAA...........any suggestions on dosing for a first timer?

PVL

Banned
Awards
i am thinking 3,000 mg split into 3 times a day so i dont get a huge spike and its more gradual natty increase?

how do you guys dose it? should i start at 1g a day and slowly increase?

i havent taken a test booster in like 5 years..........so i wanna do it right........

thanks in advance............

PVL

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am thinking 3,000 mg split into 3 times a day so i dont get a huge spike and its more gradual natty increase?

i havent taken a test booster in like 5 years..........so i wanna do it right........

PVL
I jumped head first into my first ever dose of DAA when it first came out, 3 grams.
I think 9 grams a day is too much. I would dose 3 grams first thing in the AM on off days, and make that your only dose of the day. On lifting days, 3 grams first thing AM, and 3 grams preworkout.
Perfect amount buddy.

PVL

Banned
Awards
I jumped head first into my first ever dose of DAA when it first came out, 3 grams.
I think 9 grams a day is too much. I would dose 3 grams first thing in the AM on off days, and make that your only dose of the day. On lifting days, 3 grams first thing AM, and 3 grams preworkout.
Perfect amount buddy.
ok sounds good man.........yeah im so out of the loop with this new stuff..........im looking into erase as well.......trying to stay as low key as possible...........

thanks for the help

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3g a day is all you need.

There is no need to stagger it up, split up the dose or take more.

PVL

Banned
Awards

yeah ill probably split it up...........whats the half life? should i split it up into 1g doses?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah ill probably split it up...........whats the half life? should i split it up into 1g doses?
No, dont split it up. There is no extra benefit from take it 1g 3x a day vs 3g at once.

3g at once daily is all you need to do.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
No, dont split it up. There is no extra benefit from take it 1g 3x a day vs 3g at once.

3g at once daily is all you need to do.
Agreed

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

PVL
take 3,000mg once a day and its fine to stack with something like Erase

PVL

Banned
Awards
STOP being such a newbie PU$$!!! take 9 grams.......and for christ sakes take it ALL AT ONCE! bwahahahaha!!!!
well good morning to you fruit cup!!!! lol!

im gunna take 3g spread out, you better be big for all ur talk bro...........:D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
well good morning to you fruit cup!!!! lol!

im gunna take 3g spread out, you better be big for all ur talk bro...........:D
That was for the "old jokes" the past week! And big galoots like you?....they get out of breath in about 30 seconds trying to get after a medium sized guy like me.....then I kick you in the liver or your knee, and you fall down, and then you're really in a pickle....out of breath AND laying on the ground LOL!! ;)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
but for real....take it all at once....its not like dbol or something like that, where you want to keep the levels elevated throughout the day by taking it every 4 hours or whatever. Its gonna elicit a test spike (or whatever it does) and thats it....so its best to take the entire dose at once to get the best response. Unless you want to double up and take 6 grams, then OK maybe split it up twice (on training days or whatever).....but nobody on here really says they have had any extra success doing it that way....at least nobody I asked.....

PVL

Banned
Awards
but for real....take it all at once....its not like dbol or something like that, where you want to keep the levels elevated throughout the day by taking it every 4 hours or whatever. Its gonna elicit a test spike (or whatever it does) and thats it....so its best to take the entire dose at once to get the best response. Unless you want to double up and take 6 grams, then OK maybe split it up twice (on training days or whatever).....but nobody on here really says they have had any extra success doing it that way....at least nobody I asked.....
lmao! god bless ur heart................;)

in all honesty, im just trying to be smart and not create a estrogen spike man, dont need to look like a bitch.......im already looking good after b6 implementation..........again just wanna look good as i gain muscle.........

on a side note, is it noticeable with mr johnson? i mean will i be sportin wood while i take this, because as it is right now my sex drive is through the roof, can not imagine it being any higher after 5 years with no sex at all............

for me, im looking to get into the 600-800 range, thats perfect for me. if i need to get erase so be it........but im trying to keep sides under control if you can understand that. took me 5 years to come back from a huge dropoff in test. i thank god i dont have serious gyno, just a lil puffy in the left nip, but nothing crazy.........alot has to do with water retention after adding more carbs(slowly bulking).

are there cheap AI products i can get for sides? i dont want to get anything script related just makes me break out and i would rather have a lil bloat than look like my back was shot by a 12 gauge, lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
lmao! god bless ur heart................;)

in all honesty, im just trying to be smart and not create a estrogen spike man, dont need to look like a bitch.......im already looking good after b6 implementation..........again just wanna look good as i gain muscle.........

on a side note, is it noticeable with mr johnson? i mean will i be sportin wood while i take this, because as it is right now my sex drive is through the roof, can not imagine it being any higher after 5 years with no sex at all............

for me, im looking to get into the 600-800 range, thats perfect for me. if i need to get erase so be it........but im trying to keep sides under control if you can understand that. took me 5 years to come back from a huge dropoff in test. i thank god i dont have serious gyno, just a lil puffy in the left nip, but nothing crazy.........alot has to do with water retention after adding more carbs(slowly bulking).

are there cheap AI products i can get for sides? i dont want to get anything script related just makes me break out and i would rather have a lil bloat than look like my back was shot by a 12 gauge, lol
You're not gonna get much cheaper than Erase like I was telling you on PM.....it was 30 bucks? for one to three months worth depending on if you take 1 2 or 3 caps a day. I tolerate 3, and could probably use 4. the New Erase Pro is expensive....but Erase (regular) would work for you fine. where did you get the DAA in less than 24 hours anyways? that was quick lol. It does increase sex drive for sure, but you may or may not notice it since you are so jacked up in that dept already. The Erase will surely help with the gyno. But I doubt splitting the dose will help as far as estrogen spikes go....and if it does? then it probably fuqs up the test spike as well, which would be a waste of money essentially.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
why would u take 9 grams when the rec. dose is 3 ?

thats why u clowns end up messing your body up

take 3 and relax dumbass

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, whats your logic behind spreading out 3g of DAA??? thats pointless.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I will say though that test boosters such as tribestan are supposed to be split up 3 times per day....as to whether it boosts test or not etc who knows.....but I recall taking it in split doses....I doubt it works with DAA, but just saying there is precedent for taking test boosters split dosage.

RealBigga

Banned
Awards
1464986512_928e7eb923.jpg

I Guess I should of listened to "RealBigga" -PVL

Last edited:
kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This ^^^
Take 3g once a day. Just be consistent with it. If you take it at night, then continue dosing it at night, etc. Doesn't matter if you take it with or w/o food.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
im not saying spreading it out doesnt work....i havent seen studies on that. but we do know taking it at once works and it is easier for consumption, so why mess with something that works

PVL

Banned
Awards
damn you guys are just too much, lol!

how old are you guys?

realbigga, calm down dude.......lay off the recs.......its effecting your posts...;)

i dont have it just yet, should be coming this week.........in the meantime i will be reading more on it.

talked to dude at the nutrition store and said the spike isnt that dramatic.........might take some AI just to be safe, OTC AI.....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
talked to dude at the nutrition store and said the spike isnt that dramatic.........might take some AI just to be safe, OTC AI.....
Erase or Free Test should be sufficient as an AI to stack with DAA.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
im not saying spreading it out doesnt work....i havent seen studies on that. but we do know taking it at once works and it is easier for consumption, so why mess with something that works
totally agree....just saying that I realized after the fact there actually are test boosters that suggest split dosing....this one? I agree one dose per day and I always take it on an empty stomach as well.

PVL

Banned
Awards
ok, thinking about some erase original like warbird mentioned.......maybe stacked with DIM to stay tight as i bulk up a bit during these cold months...........

i wanna try phenorex by gaspari in feb, possibly with PAs ursobolic 120 cap.........trying to stay "natty" as long as possible til i reach 270 ish........

i would like to compete in summer, maybe in europe.........thats where the big boys play.....lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
totally agree....just saying that I realized after the fact there actually are test boosters that suggest split dosing....this one? I agree one dose per day and I always take it on an empty stomach as well.
correct me if im wrong, but many of them do split dosing because of the half life

chr_edw

Awards
What is the longest you should run the DAA if used with Erase ? 8 weeks or ??

punjabimunde

punjabimunde

Awards
AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
why would u take 9 grams when the rec. dose is 3 ?

thats why u clowns end up messing your body up

take 3 and relax dumbass
lol